The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Every time a team can't get their guy signed somebody else signs elsewhere and they end up paying more because of it.

I want to watch the draft tonight but they've made it so awful to watch I'm not sure I'll be able to stomach their dumb broadcasts. Can we get a Manning draft?
    Nick should get to do a draft cast if only so I can see Patrick try to pronounce these names.

Anyway Packer's pick. What can I say? Packers gonna Packer. They never sign free agents, always draft first round defensive players (usually linemen).

Sucks because you want to see them build around Love like they didn't around Rodgers. But the TEs are all still on the board and the Packers have a ton of picks to potentially move back into the first for one of them.

As for Van Ness, high ceiling guy that probably also has a high floor. If he hits he gives them a replacement for Zadarius Smith which Kenny Clark is not.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Lions draft so far is very...unique.

The lions are drunk. Campbell is a great player but you can find comparable ILBs in the 2nd and 3rd of every draft.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/q2RNr5tuDf4

This ain't first round ILB athleticism no matter how hard ESPN is trying to hype it up. Solid player, won't be a star.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-04-28 at 02:28 AM.

Levis continues to plummet, even the Bucs passed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Levis continues to plummet, even the Bucs passed.
    Hopefully this cuts the "vegas odds" reading on every sports show by about 33%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The lions are drunk. Campbell is a great player but you can find comparable ILBs in the 2nd and 3rd of every draft.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/q2RNr5tuDf4[/video]

This ain't first round ILB athleticism no matter how hard ESPN is trying to hype it up. Solid player, won't be a star.
    It's one of those picks where you can tell they were waiting for the phone to ring and wen it didn't they just went with the guy they wanted to take after moving down.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Hopefully this cuts the "vegas odds" reading on every sports show by about 33%.
    Hah you wish.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless the Chargers or Ravens trade the pick Levis won't be going there either.

And of course the seahawks get a steal after a bunch of teams above them that need WRs being asleep at the wheel.

10+ Year Old Account
    And of course the seahawks get a steal after a bunch of teams above them that need WRs being asleep at the wheel.
    The way the NFL is I'm amazed he made it to the Packers even. You'd figure the top WR would be a lock for the top 10.

Oh great, just what the Chargers needed, another receiver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kincaid keeps falling and the price to jump up for him keeps getting cheaper for the Packers...

I'd love to see the Saints jump up and snatch Kincaid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see the Saints jump up and snatch Kincaid.
    I would curl up in a ball and cry "not again. not again."

So if Levis does not go to the Vikings, does he even get picked in the 1st?

Feel like if someone near the top of the 2nd wants him they will trade up into the bottom of the 1st just so they have a 5th year option for him. If he is out of the first entirely I think hes going to drop well into the 2nd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Bucs were his last hope to not be in "maybe someone trades back into the 1st for him" territory.

I think the Bucs were his last hope to not be in "maybe someone trades back into the 1st for him" territory.
    Sure is feeling like that. I wonder how dumb people are feeling that put money on 'Levis #2 pick' bets.

Guess teams decided now was a good time to pick a bunch of WRs.

Feel like if someone near the top of the 2nd wants him they will trade up into the bottom of the 1st just so they have a 5th year option for him. If he is out of the first entirely I think hes going to drop well into the 2nd.
    I just hope it isn't the Saints that trade down, I want them to snag a TE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure is feeling like that. I wonder how dumb people are feeling that put money on 'Levis #2 pick' bets.
    Texans were playing the media like a fiddle this last week. Saying they were going to pass on a QB at 2 and wait for Levis at 12.

Texans were playing the media like a fiddle this last week. Saying they were going to pass on a QB at 2 and wait for Levis at 12.
    You can't believe anything any team says which is why it is so funny talking about Mock Drafts, Betting on where players go and so on. It is lying season.

- - - Updated - - -

WR run continues, 4 in a row now.

Man the Jags could take Kincaid here and that gets really interesting for them.