Inviting opposite faction alts to your own guild.

This is way more difficult than it should be, but I figured out how to invite my horde toons to my alliance bank guild.

Create a cross-faction Community and have all your other faction toons join it. It’s a bit of a pain because you have to log in and out of the toons to apply, be accepted, etc. Make sure the toon who creates the Community is either your Guild Leader or has permission to invite members to the guild.
    Have the toon that created the cross faction community (“Owner”) post a link in the COMMUNITY chat for the guild. To do this:

2a. make sure your community channel is open in your chat box
    2b. click the Invite Member box in your Guild pane (not in the Community pane)
    2c. click the “link post in chat” button. this should now put a link in your community chat. Mine was in yellow and it said [Guild: Guild Name Here]

Now, long back into your other faction toons that joined your new community, go to the Community chat pane and you can click on the link to join your guild.
    Then there will be some hopping back in forth between toons to approve the request to join the guild, promote to ranks, etc.

Good Luck! Hopefully they will make this process easier because this is ridiculous.

Blizzard macaroni code strikes again...

You mean players can't use the guild recruitment feature to apply to cross faction guilds?

Nope, you must use cross faction community first to see guild invite link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post
    You mean players can't use the guild recruitment feature to apply to cross faction guilds?
    Nope. Was told as well. New Cross-faction guild is just a glorified community.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's still better, than logging in on alt account back in old times, cuz both sending and receiving characters should have been online.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2023-05-03 at 03:31 PM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Just want to let you know I found a simpler way to do this, while making a macro you can shift+click the "link post in chat" button and change /cast to /say. Then you have a macro that you can use on your opposite faction alts to get your guild invite link in chat, just click it and apply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Hopefully blizz fixes those issues OP

I havent been in a guild for ages, I may join a cross faction one just to see how it looks.

Create a Starter Account under your BNet (or other email if you don't wanna clutter your account, but you'd need to be BNet friends then) so you can log into WoW twice at the same time, and create a character on your realm. Invite to guild, promote to a rank that can invite, log through your main account and invite your alts.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.