10.1 Skip for Alts?

Hi,

I have read there was an alt skip directly to 10.1., but where?

I Have done 10.0.7 and 10.1 on my main, but my alt has to go through the full Forbidden Reach campaign again.

Or am I missing something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno just you cant pick 10.1 questline on alt or ? Havent tried on alts so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't pick up the 10.1 questline yet and it's the forbidden reach blocking you, you are able to skip the intro to the forbidden reach if you have done it at least once. the skip is found by talking to an NPC on the top platform with the aspects. I had some trouble finding it on an alt too, but he's standing near a flag on the outer side of the platform.

So far after I done all quest in new zone on main, alts got instantly new profession quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway i dont think campaign on alt is mandatory to get access for stuff and gear upgrade system.

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Hi,

I have read there was an alt skip directly to 10.1., but where?

I Have done 10.0.7 and 10.1 on my main, but my alt has to go through the full Forbidden Reach campaign again.

Or am I missing something?
    once you open WQ in cave on 1 char you just fly there on all alts and everythign is unlocked.

so its super alt friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    once you open WQ in cave on 1 char you just fly there on all alts and everythign is unlocked.

so its super alt friendly.
    Thats true! Same thing worked for me.

As far as I know, there isn't a direct skip to 10.1 for alts. However, if you have completed the 10.0.7 storyline on your main, you should be able to purchase the "Campaign Compendium: Chapters 6-10" item from Archivist Roh-Suir in Oribos. This will allow you to skip chapters 6-10 of the campaign on your alt, which includes the Forbidden Reach storyline. Hope that helps!