Poll: If the 2024 Election was now, who would you consider out of those announced running?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If the 2024 Election was now, who would you consider out of those announced running?

If the 2024 Election was now, who would you consider out of those announced running?

Who would you consider besides that pick?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2023-05-08 at 10:20 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Kennedy because he's not senile like Biden.
    we need more love in our hearts

Not Kennedy because he’s a Republican conspiracy theorist running as a Democrat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDruid96 View Post
    Old doesn’t mean senile neither does stuttering.

Kennedy is an idiot who’s never worked a day in his life. Nepo man who lives off his name.

Biden vs a bunch of complete pieces of shit. Not a hard choice for anyone not a piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Biden vs a bunch of complete pieces of shit. Not a hard choice for anyone not a piece of shit.
    Nikki Haley???

Chris Christie??? He was governor of New Jersey is he that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Nikki Haley???

Chris Christie??? He was governor of New Jersey is he that bad?
    Chris is that bad yes. Haley, reminds me of Romney. Flip flop on everything. But at the end of the day, she's a republican, so she's anti-choice, hates minorities, wants guns for everyone so sociopaths can continue to randomly murder innocent people. Outside Biden, they're all that bad.

I don't really know much about Williamson honestly outside that she is a bit nutty, not sure if she's complete shit, but wouldn't surprise me finding out stuff about her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Chris is that bad yes. Haley, reminds me of Romney. Flip flop on everything. But at the end of the day, she's a republican, so she's anti-choice, hates minorities, wants guns for everyone so sociopaths can continue to randomly murder innocent people. Outside Biden, they're all that bad.

I don't really know much about Williamson honestly outside that she is a bit nutty, not sure if she's complete shit, but wouldn't surprise me finding out stuff about her.
    They send their kids to the private schools.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Christie won't win over NJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden is the only one who isn't a loon or a fascist.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many people are willing to put their name on a Trump vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer is Biden -- it also comes as no surprise that Mallcop is showing support for Haley and her love of having Nazis at her conferences. Them authoritarians gotta stick together.
    Last edited by Captain N; 2023-05-10 at 02:10 AM.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Who would you consider besides that pick?
    Not all of those people have announced they are running.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Christie won't win over NJ.
    I thought he was loved in New Jersey at one time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Not all of those people have announced they are running.
    Yeah went with as likely candidates at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    The answer is Biden -- it also comes as no surprise that Mallcop is showing support for Haley and her love of having Nazis at her conferences. Them authoritarians gotta stick together.
    I just asked about her. Also never heard her being loved particularly by Nazis.

I’d probably lean towards DeSantis if I went that route.

Mostly for his tough on crime policies.

I just asked about her. Also never heard her being loved particularly by Nazis.

I’d probably lean towards DeSantis if I went that route.

Mostly for his tough on crime policies.
    His tough on crime policies...that don't work?

“The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought he was loved in New Jersey at one time.
    Then his people caused a massive traffic jam on the GW Bridge in an act of political revenge. On one of the busiest weeks on the busiest bridge, and they decided to make a mess bad enough to stop emergency vehicles from being able to operate because they didn't like someone. People went to jail over it, it was so overt.

Then he tried for a Presidential bid where a lot of people felt he abandoned his actual job as Governor to pursue.

Then he cozied up to Trump hard, which doesn't go over well in a generally blue state.

He also got caught lying about going to the beach at the same time he was closing them for everyone else for Covid. Flaunting a double standard of 'rules for thee but not for me' in the faces of the people in his state.

So yeah. At one point he was an EXTREMELY popular governor, with an 80% approval. He left office with the lowest approval in the history of the state, under 15%, which also made him the least popular governor anywhere for like the previous 10 years.
    Last edited by Lynarii; 2023-05-10 at 02:48 AM.

Kennedy not senile? Kennedy is the biggest nut in that whole list. Hell even his own immediate family has said "we love him, but can everyone just ignore him because he's completely off his rocker." (notice the date. Pre-covid. An OG anti-vaxx nut)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    Then his people caused a massive traffic jam on the GW Bridge in an act of political revenge. On one of the busiest weeks on the busiest bridge, and they decided to make a mess bad enough to stop emergency vehicles from being able to operate because they didn't like someone. People went to jail over it, it was so overt.

Then he tried for a Presidential bid where a lot of people felt he abandoned his actual job as Governor to pursue.

Then he cozied up to Trump hard, which doesn't go over well in a generally blue state.

He also got caught lying about going to the beach at the same time he was closing them for everyone else for Covid. Flaunting a double standard of 'rules for thee but not for me' in the faces of the people in his state.

So yeah. At one point he was an EXTREMELY popular governor, with an 80% approval. He left office with the lowest approval in the history of the state, under 15%, which also made him the least popular governor anywhere for like the previous 10 years.
    Lol yeah I remember that bridge thing and the beaches, but I thought he went against Trump in the end. But wow 80% I wasn't aware if NJ was a Red, Blue or Purple State.

The most I remembered of Chris Christie were the fat jokes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol yeah I remember that bridge thing and the beaches, but I thought he went against Trump in the end. But wow 80% I wasn't aware if NJ was a Red, Blue or Purple State.

The most I remembered of Chris Christie were the fat jokes.
    He did go against Trump in the end, but that's why he has absolutely no serious chance at winning. Some people are not going to forgive him going from being a moderate to shilling for Trump to begin with, and the people who were happy to see that won't be happy to see him going against Trump later on. He's managed to do a good job pissing off people across the entire political spectrum, left or right, moderate or extreme. There's nothing he can run on that his opponents can't point to him being against previously.

Kennedy is a FUCKING ANTIVAXXER, hes objectively WORSE. He's a fucking Republican masquerading as a Democrat.