Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    IT's just pixels. And nobody spent time on this other than paying money fopr a ton of card game packs. Let's stop acting like this was some sort of achievement. This does not destroy the game's integrity. People just mad that a mount they spend 1,000's of dollars on game packs to get are seeing ti be given as a twitch drop. You spending 1,000's of dollars for one set of pixels doesn't make you special.
    From just pixels to a long rant about people having those pixels.

What do you think they give away when they run out of the tcg stuff? Not that it matters for my argument - just interested!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    The people who spent ressources to get those goods before - lose. :/

In the future they might give away things that are valuable to you - that you spent a lot of time/ressources on. This is why I said it destroys wow's integrity. You never know if they give away stuff you work on in this game to everyone to boost quartely numbers.
    Same story to past expansions. I spent a lot of time for things since vanilla and like all of them are just transmogs. We can say all the past is devaluated and no one cry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    From just pixels to a long rant about people having those pixels.

What do you think they give away when they run out of the tcg stuff? Not that it matters for my argument - just interested!
    Cross that bridge when they get to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    It seems a little pointless TBH, it instantly loses all prestige and turns it into another generic mount that no one will ever use. Just feels like a straight up loss to the person that originally collected it. (I'm not one of them)
    Getting a random card out of a random booster pack over a decade ago is hardly any indication of prestige. Luck at best, and at worst someone was dumb enough to buy it on the secondary market. If someone paid real money for an obsolete piece of cardboard to exchange for made up pixels, they probably needed this lesson.

Don't cry about losing money if you sank it into tulips/beenie babies/ trading cards/NFTs/whatever other stupid, volatile fads I am forgetting.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Getting a random card out of a random booster pack over a decade ago is hardly any indication of prestige. Luck at best, and at worst someone was dumb enough to buy it on the secondary market. If someone paid real money for an obsolete piece of cardboard to exchange for made up pixels, they probably needed this lesson.

Don't cry about losing money if you sank it into tulips/beenie babies/ trading cards/NFTs/whatever other stupid, volatile fads I am forgetting.
    Physical things are fine. You can get good money for things like Beanie Babies. Digital stuff, no.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Whoops... missed the portal. At least I can get the hippogriff.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    It seems a little pointless TBH, it instantly loses all prestige and turns it into another generic mount that no one will ever use. Just feels like a straight up loss to the person that originally collected it. (I'm not one of them)
    The only prestige that should be there is behind HUGE grinds or skill.
    They got rid of every single skill prestige in PvE as you can get everything anytime even years later.
    Only "prestige" stuff still in the game is for PVP. You can only get it if you are good and at the right time because it is removed forever after every season.

So why keep stupid 20 year old card games stuff that never had the attributed value from blizz but from people buying/selling them second hand?

Anyone else not getting the Mount? I have claimed it but got nothing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supermany2 View Post
    You checked your mount tab? It should be in there as a gift which you then need to open. If it isn't then yeah, something has gone wrong.

Nope nothing. Every other Drop so far worked just fine.

Same here. Can't find the mount anywhere. Bug ?
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

Got the mount and forgot about it. Havent even "opened" it yet in game. I suppose it boosts viewership for streamers and Blizzard gets attention from it to. Beyond that.. Meh, just another forgettable mount.

Mount appeared after clearing ICC. Should be fine now I guess
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

I did not get this as well. I have gotten all of the other ones almost instantly and its been over 24 hours for this one and nothing.

have been watching Towelliee for the past 2 hours and have only gotten 2% progress towards mount where it should be 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I did not get this as well. I have gotten all of the other ones almost instantly and its been over 24 hours for this one and nothing.
    Same here. Opened a Ticket but only got a Automated response so far.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAinCA View Post
    have been watching Towelliee for the past 2 hours and have only gotten 2% progress towards mount where it should be 50%.
    Have you been actually watching the stream? Or just opened it in another Tab? I have it as my active Tab while playing some WoW and even then i occasionally refresh the page just to be sure it does not stop counting the time

Have you been actually watching the stream? Or just opened it in another Tab? I have it as my active Tab while playing some WoW and even then i occasionally refresh the page just to be sure it does not stop counting the time

Finally was able to claim the mount but like other here it has not shown up in game yet.

I did a search in mount journal for this mount and it is not listed at all, either as collected or not collected. That seems a little strange to me.
    Last edited by BigAinCA; 2023-05-12 at 02:39 PM.

Finally was able to claim the mount but like other here it has not shown up in game yet.

I did a search in mount journal for this mount and it is not listed at all, either as collected or not collected. That seems a little strange to me.
    All TCG Mounts are not listed for some reason. While Pets and Toys are.

It took a couple of days but eventually it showed up on my mounts tab as a gift.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if this is what you've been doing, but if you just mute the stream it doesn't count for the progress. You have to actually mute the tab which the twitch stream is on. On Chrome, just right click the tab and click on 'mute site'.