7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    So chances are we are either seeing his dying moments during the fight, or him being revived during the fight.
    With Chromie being there, it's more likely we just end up in a point in time where he's alive, and then travel forward in time after his death.
    Rather than anyone being rezzed or otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope that happens mid encounter and not before it, so we can experience Gali in all his necro-intestinal glory at least for a bit.

Formerly known as Arafal

Maybe Iridikron isn't reviving Galakrond but siphoning out his void corruption for himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    So Fyrakk and Vyranoth may both live to have the Fire and Ice moment, but I wonder what happens with Iridikron here. I thought he may be siphoning the Decay but he may be trying to fully rez Galakrond?

I know at Blizzcon they were saying the Primalists worshipped Galakrond, but kind of walked that back in Launch where I don't think he's really mentioned. Maybe this is the reveal about that?
    I would imagine that Iridikron might be more pragmatic regarding Galakrond. The others I imagine worship Galakrond in the sense that he is the "perfect" dragon. Free from the Titans, and supremely powerful.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Maybe Iridikron isn't reviving Galakrond but siphoning out his void corruption for himself?
    Hold on, if the disc is sucking void corruption, maybe this is Murozond's new origin? Instead of Iridikron getting corrupted, Nozdormu takes the hit.

I was hoping it would be Xal's old dagger with N'zoth essence, but this could work.

edit:
    Welp, it's on the front page, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    So chances are we are either seeing his dying moments during the fight, or him being revived during the fight.
    This being right after the fight between him and the aspects would be interesting. Plenty of opportunities for interesting stuff in the background.

Hold on, if the disc is sucking void corruption, maybe this is Murozond's new origin? Instead of Iridikron getting corrupted, Nozdormu takes the hit.

I was hoping it would be Xal's old dagger with N'zoth essence, but this could work.

edit:

Dude that concept art looks so badass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would be weird, since he specifically avoided Void stuff from Aberrus.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

*waiting for an apology from all the people who said a low-parsing support-based DPS spec would be "impossible" for WoW*

7+ Year Old Account

edit:

He better be called Infinityr

Formerly known as Arafal

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Tyr is cool. I really am surprised about this reveal, very very interesting concept art.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

So the Tyr concept pretty much confirms he's behind the infinites and Murozond? I suppose that is quite the twist if it ends up being the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Would be weird, since he specifically avoided Void stuff from Aberrus.
    Indeed. Maybe Galakrond's is different for some reason. Or maybe he actually isn't going to use it himself but for other purposes.

MORCHIE. Idk why but I find that name funny.

She looks pretty cool though.

So the Tyr concept pretty much confirms he's behind the infinites and Murozond? I suppose that is quite the twist if it ends up being the case.

Indeed. Maybe Galakrond's is different for some reason. Or maybe he actually isn't going to use it himself but for other purposes.
    Looks more like the standard corrupted by whatever look. But damn if I wouldn't be down for Tyr being behind the Infinites with the intention of "fixing" the timeways to ensure the Titan Keepers keep their hegemony.

It might be an alternate but I can absolutely see him being the real leader and rebelling against everything, he already didn't seem to like the Titan edicts.

Also, if that's true, this makes the SILVER hand being the leader of the silvery Infinites one of the longest/smartest reveals of all time. (It's definitely a new thing but what if it wasn't?)

That actually explains so much. But Tyr isn't going to be corrupted: As of right now, all we know about his conflict with Loken was because Loken wanted to let the "flesh" races continue to develop. Tyr is the source of the infinite: He wants to undo the flesh races so I predict the first thing he does is take control of Nozdormu, transforming him into Murazond with the goal to go back & stop the mortal races from developing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Looks more like the standard corrupted by whatever look. But damn if I wouldn't be down for Tyr being behind the Infinites with the intention of "fixing" the timeways to ensure the Titan Keepers keep their hegemony.
    Oh yay another Titan Keeper to slay. I do not want Tyr to go bad(Minus if its nobodys fault/its a tragedy and the Aspects have to face their old friend).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Oh yay another Titan Keeper to slay. I do not want Tyr to go bad(Minus if its nobodys fault/its a tragedy and the Aspects have to face their old friend).
    I think it may be a case of "this is my choice" as opposed to LOL CORRUPTION, there have been hints throughout DF that Tyr is NOT the "wise loving daddy" that Alex makes him out to be.

I would advise against jumping to conclusions on the infinite Tyr concept art. It could be any number of things.

I mean, that thing in the pictures with Galakrond is probably the disc containing Tyrs memories, that the Infinites (!) threw into the timeways, isnt it?
    Perhaps it was corrupted by them while doing that, so when we use it to bring Tyrs mind into his newly crafted body, hell be in a corrupted state.

Oooooor hes actually the creator of the Infinites from the start. Both are possible atm
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

I'd say maybe the Infinites used the disk to create their version of Tyr so he could empower Murozond to Aspect level and we kill him and take back the disk so we can awaken OUR Tyr.