Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah it seems it's random assets on top of the existing assets from Thaldraszus. Given how much effort went into Tazavesh and the second half of Mechagon, this seems underwhelming.
    I can understand it. Every single one of these megadungeons, even Kara, has been half reused content(or content used for something else, like Mechagon Isle) and half new stuff meant solely for the dungeon. That on top of 2 to possibly 3 new zones (and the Dream may even be multiple zones) this expansion.

I just was hoping for some interior stuff to the Bronze area as opposed to floating platforms. The time theme meant reused stuff was going to happen, I just don't like the style of it all that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    So… Iridikron being a boss in the dungeon means the likelihood of him not being a raid boss (or end boss for any particular raid) is pretty good?

Looking more likely Murozond will be the true expansion’s antagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yeah, that one makes absolutely zero sense.
    Lightforged zealots so obsessed with their fight that they tap into forbidden powers to win. There you have your explanation. They can justify it easily in a number of ways. I am glad that they are following this path, they have to get rid of past restrictions and start to do everything account wide and more accessible. About time.

BTW, can we just agree that it has never been a better time to play WoW? I really hope that this is not just their last push to the game to see if it becomes the beast that it was before. I am pretty sure that 11.0 will also get this patch content support being the 10th expansion and the 20th anniversary of the game, so at least we will have 4 years of continuous support for the game unless something really bad happens, which makes me extremely happy.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    So… Iridikron being a boss in the dungeon means the likelihood of him not being a raid boss (or end boss for any particular raid) is pretty good?
    No reason why a boss can't be fought multiple times. Could be past Iridikron, or it could be present Iridikron and he escapes once his health reaches 50%.

Btw I really, really hope she is not called Morchie in game.

"Chromie-Morchie_Concept.jpg"

While not definite, that seems likely, sorry to say.

While I agree that several specs could be converted, after Survival I'd be very wary of doing that if I was a Blizzard dev.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it seems it's random assets on top of the existing assets from Thaldraszus. Given how much effort went into Tazavesh and the second half of Mechagon, this seems underwhelming.
    Tazavesh was cool and all, but I would much rather have a really well designed dungeon using existing assets than one with new assets just for the sake of it.
    From what I am seeing in the previews it looks like the dungeon will have some neat concepts, which is more important to me than whether the dungeon has newer assets.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    "Chromie-Morchie_Concept.jpg"

While not definite, that seems likely, sorry to say.
    I can't be the only one who feels it sounds stupid

What is wrong with Morchie? I find it perfectly fitting.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Memes beget memes. Such is the way of life.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post

Looking more likely Murozond will be the true expansion’s antagonist.
    I think it just means that Iridikron in drake form is unlikely to be a boss, or at least REGULAR Iridikron. A future fight could be corrupted Iridikron (decay version) or he's in visage form.

However I do think it lessens the chances of him being the final boss overall. Murozond, Vyranoth or a dark horse are all possible (or Galakrond still lol).

- - - Updated - - -

Iechrom would've been cooler but it's probably silly sounding because she is silly.

I don't mind it too much but I do find it weird how the other infinite dragons all have time-based names but Chromie bucks the trend and seems to follow Nozdormu's/Murozond's. Makes it stand out. May be intentional though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I think it just means that Iridikron in drake form is unlikely to be a boss, or at least REGULAR Iridikron. A future fight could be corrupted Iridikron (decay version) or he's in visage form.

However I do think it lessens the chances of him being the final boss overall. Murozond, Vyranoth or a dark horse are all possible (or Galakrond still lol).
    I'm still hoping for Odyn to show up

I don't mind it too much but I do find it weird how the other infinite dragons all have time-based names but Chromie bucks the trend and seems to follow Nozdormu's/Murozond's. Makes it stand out. May be intentional though.
    Probably intentional as DF Launch made it clear that Chromie idolizes Nozdormu.

They could have made an anagram from Chronormu/Chronormi at least. Emo Chromie would have dropped the cutesy name. Heck, Mirochron!
    And get Jennifer Tilly to do a Bride of Chucky voice for her!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yeah, that one makes absolutely zero sense.
    True, but we are going to a world where all races can be all classes. This is what they said before.

Many will likely want a lore explanation, but its probably going to be treated like they were always there, so nothing.

This also makes it more likely that a red skin option if we get something like that will be a costumization option rather than an allied race slot. With that said, I could see a quest popping up, like the dark ranger quest.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2023-05-11 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its using the same anagram logic.

I don't believe Iridikron will be done and there. I expect to fight him again and it wouldn't be the first time we fight a boss in a dungeon and later again(Well technically we ran from the Lich King and then fought him so >.>).

I'm going to guess one of the bigger reveals is the big bad guy at the end of DF.

1.Murozond possibly
    2. Galakrond reborn
    3. Old God we didn't know about(And there might be extra context to make it new and different).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The real surprise is that barring any quests that aren't out yet, Fyrakk is gonna make it through two patches.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I am happy to see the new Evoker specialization simply on account of that a decent number of people will have to own up to being wrong in connection to an argument with Teriz. But this one was really something everybody saw coming from a mile away, given how it was foreshadowed with the subtlety of a shovel flying at one's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The real surprise is that barring any quests that aren't out yet, Fyrakk is gonna make it through two patches.
    Either quadruple killed by the Sibling Trio and Emberthal to give them a win, or survives solely to have Fire and Ice boss with Vyranoth. I think the former is very likely (Fyrakk's visage form model has yet to be used this patch).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    This also makes it more likely that a red skin option if we get something like that will be a costumization option rather than an allied race slot. With that said, I could see a quest popping up, like the dark ranger quest.
    After the SL subrace skins (Wildhammer and various trolls) and Dark Ranger skin I think we're never getting a "race + new skin" AR ever again.