Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So do all the characters seem to be moving in slow motion at normal speed to anyone else after a while of playing a 2x speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So do all the characters seem to be moving in slow motion at normal speed to anyone else after a while of playing a 2x speed?
    Yes, yes and yes. I got used to 2x from farming in the simulated world, and doing the random side stuff on worlds, and eventually got to a story portion that has auto turned off and the speed turned to normal and it just felt weird.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got Bailu from the stellar warp this morning so far as a F2P player my 5 star roster is looking good Clara (c1) seele bronya and bailu now if i could just get gepard to replace march.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Got Bailu from the stellar warp this morning so far as a F2P player my 5 star roster is looking good Clara (c1) seele bronya and bailu now if i could just get gepard to replace march.
    yeah, gepard is such a chad with his OP shields
    like he protect my team with nearly as much shield than they have HP, who need heals haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    If you are using Clara, March is better imo since she increases Clara's chance of being attacked plus she's got a counter on attacks against any shielded character.

Honestly not sure what the exact purpose of tanks are. Tried using the MC tank and it basically just eats up skill points for the taunts while being a pretty horrible dps. Plus the most dangerous attacks I've seen are all AoE based... of which is perfectly countered by the 2 group heal ults in the game.

Speaking of which, actually almost beat SU world 3 level 2 with below average characters. Got to 5% on the final phase of the last boss, then the boss literally brings everyone in the group from 100 to 0 in a single turn.

This game feels weird to spend money on, don't really know how else to say it.

Genshin (at the start atleast don't know about now) didn't have such a massive gap in power between 4 and 5 stars. They felt stronger but man... seele is one hell of a character.

Bought at the "first time" shard bonus deals and rolled everything on seele banner. Team is currently E6 seele E6 pela E6 Natasha and tank mc.

The problem is seele just kills everything. She soloed world 6 at lvl 50 with 0 issues. Genshin was still easy but it felt like it had atleast a little difficulty curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    This game feels weird to spend money on, don't really know how else to say it.

Genshin (at the start atleast don't know about now) didn't have such a massive gap in power between 4 and 5 stars. They felt stronger but man... seele is one hell of a character.

Bought at the "first time" shard bonus deals and rolled everything on seele banner. Team is currently E6 seele E6 pela E6 Natasha and tank mc.

The problem is seele just kills everything. She soloed world 6 at lvl 50 with 0 issues. Genshin was still easy but it felt like it had atleast a little difficulty curve.
    I feel like the issue has more to do with having E6 characters rather than some disparity between 4 and 5 star characters.

Yeah Seele is good but at E0 she is nowhere near as OP as you describe her to be.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I feel like the issue has more to do with having E6 characters rather than some disparity between 4 and 5 star characters.

Yeah Seele is good but at E0 she is nowhere near as OP as you describe her to be.
    Well the comparison would be e6 vs e6 and not e6 vs e0 of a 4 and 5 star and yes seele was insane at e0 before I decided to max her out.

Idk what numbers go up to at lvl 60 with trace upgrades but pela at e6 skill hits for like 3-4k, seele hits for like 15k. (I actually like running pela her purge and debuffs are crazy)

It's absolutely wild how bad balancing "seems" compared to genshin launch.

Well the comparison would be e6 vs e6 and not e6 vs e0 of a 4 and 5 star and yes seele was insane at e0 before I decided to max her out.

Idk what numbers go up to at lvl 60 with trace upgrades but pela at e6 skill hits for like 3-4k, seele hits for like 15k. (I actually like running pela her purge and debuffs are crazy)

You can't compare E6 of a 4* that you can get basically for free and E6 of a 5* you need to shell quite literally thousands of $ on. E6 4* vs E0 5* is the correct comparison, as these can be obtained for free or with minimal spending and they are "supposed" to be about the same power level. The difference gets exponentially bigger the more Eidolons you get for a 5*.

Seele vs Pela also isn't a valid comparison since Seele is the main ST DPS, while Pela is a debuffer. Seele is supposed to do tons of damage, Pela is just there to support and break shields.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly not sure what the exact purpose of tanks are. Tried using the MC tank and it basically just eats up skill points for the taunts while being a pretty horrible dps. Plus the most dangerous attacks I've seen are all AoE based... of which is perfectly countered by the 2 group heal ults in the game.

Speaking of which, actually almost beat SU world 3 level 2 with below average characters. Got to 5% on the final phase of the last boss, then the boss literally brings everyone in the group from 100 to 0 in a single turn.
    You say this because for now all you do is some trivial content like SU and maybe maybe lower level Memort of Chaos.

Starting MoC5 you start eating AoE nukes that take 80% of your squishies life that are followed up by single target hits. If you don't have a tank, your chances to lose people increase a lot there.

Tanks have increased threat modifier (every character type has different threat mod and preservation/destruction have the highest passively) so FMC/Clara have higher chances to get hit, even without using taunt. This becomes essential the deeper you go into MoC, because you can't just have your paper DPS eat nukes to the face anymore.

I am at MoC7 now and you fight for your deal life there, someone dies it's a reset and I seen some MoC9/10 footage - they literally survive by tooth's skin there with whole team being like 5% HP besides tanks after AoE, so that any simple whack by a smallie after it would killl people if it goes to wrong character.

Unlike Genshin, you can't just waltz your way out of taking damage and stall indefinitely to heal up.

- - - Updated - - -

This actually IS very similar to how it is in Genshin.

You have main carry and supports. It's like Ayaka mono-cryo, her supports do like 1/10 of her damage if that, but with buffs/debuffs they boost her damage into stratosphere so it's worth it.

Pela, for example, is a strong debuffer - she's a Nihility character. Her existence practically increases enemy damage taken by ~25+%, as well as offering purge and freeze. But she does not do much damage on her own.

Seele, a Hunt character, specializes in single target DPS, on the other hand and she's 5* limited character at that. Of course, she does tons more damage.

10+ Year Old Account

When they reach four stacks, or use the ult, their primary attack can do aoe. So now I can do a pinprick's worth of damage to everyone? Hooray.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    When they reach four stacks, or use the ult, their primary attack can do aoe. So now I can do a pinprick's worth of damage to everyone? Hooray.
    Tank MC is incredible good, im not sure what you are smoking.
    The Taunt also shields the whole group, attacking after ulting shields your group, including the higher treat
    All around Tank MC is really really good, not for DPS, but for the job they are supposed to do, keep your team alive and take aggro, considering they also scale with defense and do more damage with it, you probably have not read any abilities and eidolons

10+ Year Old Account
    Think the worst enemy I've fought so far was the wannabe Bowyer from Super Mario RPG. You can't use basic attacks. Now you can't use skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloee View Post
    Tank MC is incredible good, im not sure what you are smoking.
    The Taunt also shields the whole group, attacking after ulting shields your group, including the higher treat
    All around Tank MC is really really good, not for DPS, but for the job they are supposed to do, keep your team alive and take aggro, considering they also scale with defense and do more damage with it, you probably have not read any abilities and eidolons
    Not only did I not say anything about their tanking abilities, but it is offensive to assume I "did not read". All I said was the enhanced attack feels like poor design. The stacks and the ult proccing something that does no damage and scales off attack instead of defense, really give me flashbacks to Genshin's split scaling BS. Eidolons for Preservation don't come til later.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2023-05-13 at 10:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think the worst enemy I've fought so far was the wannabe Bowyer from Super Mario RPG. You can't use basic attacks. Now you can't use skills.

Not only did I not say anything about their tanking abilities, but it is offensive to assume I "did not read". All I said was the enhanced attack feels like poor design. the stacks and the ult proccing something that does no damage and scales off attack instead of defense, really give me flashbacks to Genshin's split scaling BS.
    The FMC is just there to tank and break weakness, enhanced attack does increased weakness break too without using skill points. Same goes for Ult, its damage is whatever, but it is AoE fire break.

FMC won't do damage worth squat, but you will bring to higher level MoC, because otherwise your squishies get killed off in 2 milliseconds. I literally got "get insta killed from 100% HP in one hit" achievement from MoC5 where bigboi just charged one of my non-tanks with single target burst attack. Things gonna get pretty heavy.

When you trust your team to auto battle while you go make a drink and you come back to your damage dead and Gepard and Natasha are just shrugging this off

Last edited by Fenzha; 2023-05-13 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    God there is so much to do once you hit level 40+. Farm relics til the end of time. Gotta hit the character ascension fights. And ascending the light cones. And now the weekly so I can get those sweet new talents. Need to do this for every character, and my relics aren't leveling very much? Dunno what to spend the trailblazer power on. And there's still character leveling and light cone leveling mats. With all these characters? Who to start with? Well, that one was easy. It was Qingque. Don't care about meta, she's too fun.

It's too bad my warps have been unbelievably unlucky. Lost 50/50 on Seele (to Yanqing). Beginner banner and regular banner, garbage. I got Bailu on the beginner banner, which is great (even with Natasha now at E6, can only think of using the little dragon girl). But I've now gotten two other five-stars. Not even characters. And both them are the exact same light cone. And their for tanks. Sigh... But hey. If I do get that Clara, I can pair her well with a strong March 7th and E6 Natasha.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2023-05-14 at 07:18 AM.

God there is so much to do once you hit level 40+. Farm relics til the end of time. Gotta hit the character ascension fights. And ascending the light cones. And now the weekly so I can get those sweet new talents. Need to do this for every character, and my relics aren't leveling very much? Dunno what to spend the trailblazer power on. And there's still character leveling and light cone leveling mats. With all these characters? Who to start with? Well, that one was easy. It was Qingque. Don't care about meta, she's too fun.

It's too bad my warps have been unbelievably unlucky. Lost 50/50 on Seele (to Yanqing). Beginner banner and regular banner, garbage. I got Bailu on the beginner banner, which is great (even with Natasha now at E6, can only think of using the little dragon girl). But I've now gotten two other five-stars. Not even characters. And both them are the exact same light cone. And their for tanks. Sigh... But hey. If I do get that Clara, I can pair her well with a strong March 7th and E6 Natasha.
    Just hit 40 myself and I see what you mean. Going to take several days to get everyone squared away with maxing their talents etc. Just barely cleared world 6 of simulated world, now it is time to to world 3+ on lvl 2.

Yeah, I just cleared the new SU levels abusing the freezing blessings again. Sucks there's going to be nothing harder for another 7 levels for me. But we are averaging around 1 rank level per day, but I still don't think that's going to be enough to level up all of my team before the next equilibrium level and I have to do it all over again.

Artifacts honestly seems like the quickest way I could easily increase my damage output but I just don't have any legendary artifacts yet, and nothing else really worth investing into. And traces seem like they are the last priority, such a small upgrade in power for so many materials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I just cleared the new SU levels abusing the freezing blessings again. Sucks there's going to be nothing harder for another 7 levels for me. But we are averaging around 1 rank level per day, but I still don't think that's going to be enough to level up all of my team before the next equilibrium level and I have to do it all over again.

Artifacts honestly seems like the quickest way I could easily increase my damage output but I just don't have any legendary artifacts yet, and nothing else really worth investing into. And traces seem like they are the last priority, such a small upgrade in power for so many materials.
    You still have Memory of Chaos if you want something harder.

You haven't seen anything yet as far as character grind goes, I'm TB level 55 now and I barely managed to get 6 characters up to speed and you need like 9 minimum for deeper MoC floors.

And that's even without any real relics grind, which is a whole another can of worms.