Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Echo in the lead right now. And I assume Liquid will be in the lead in 3 hrs and then in the coming week Echo will win. I suspect Method might overtake Liquid as well.

I agree a lot of the casting is garbage to listen to but I will add the caveat that I don't really blame the casters themselves.

The event is simply nigh impossible to cast due to how raiding and attempts work. You can cast a pull and comment on what is happening. And then the next 5 hours your casting the same pulls where the same thing, roughly, happens before they die to the same thing and downtime between each pull where nothing happens that you can talk about. No one is going to be able to fill 14 hours of dead air, let alone doing it for 2 weeks strait.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    I just can't understand how anyone can stand Preach as a caster or as a person in general. Only stupid sayings, condescending, just not funny and conceited. This guy is just obnoxious. But might be only me again.
    For once, I agree with you on something. The sooner Preach fucks off the WoW community the better.

But EU peeps worship the man so it's unlikely to happen any time soon.

Oh look firedup fucking up again
    How many wipes will he have a hand in before changing?? Trick question he won't

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    For once, I agree with you on something.
    Makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Oh look firedup fucking up again
    How many wipes will he have a hand in before changing?? Trick question he won't
    Which mage do you suggest they replace him with? lol... This go's back to people talking about shit like this last tier, by time you get to the end bosses your comp is basically locked in and you can't make roster changes on the fly, there is also only 2 mages in the world you could even think about saying are better and neither would likely be recruitable for liquid. Backseat guild leading rwf competitors is some hilarious ass shit to see by randoms on mmo forums.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-05-14 at 12:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Backseat guild leading rwf competitors is some hilarious ass shit to see by randoms on mmo forums.
    It's basically like a fan of a sports team saying that a player needs to be replaced when that fan thinks the player is playing badly. On the one hand it's kind of silly, on the other hand, it's pretty natural.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    It's basically like a fan of a sports team saying that a player needs to be replaced when that fan thinks the player is playing badly. On the one hand it's kind of silly, on the other hand, it's pretty natural.
    It's more like Steelers fans saying that Jackson needs to be replaced as QB it's not Liquid fans saying it, it's fans of the competition saying it who would instantly welcome that player if Echo picked them up.

Which mage do you suggest they replace him with? lol... This go's back to people talking about shit like this last tier, by time you get to the end bosses your comp is basically locked in and you can't make roster changes on the fly, there is also only 2 mages in the world you could even think about saying are better and neither would likely be recruitable for liquid. Backseat guild leading rwf competitors is some hilarious ass shit to see by randoms on mmo forums.
    Damage doesn't matter when you die before the dps check

It's as bad as halondrus

Damage doesn't matter when you die before the dps check

It's as bad as halondrus
    So tales from your ass, you have no replacement got it. Halondrus was one of the hardest mechanic checks in WoW history and liquid got world first on it after both guilds where stuck on it for days so I have no idea what kind of bullshit point you're trying to make.

So tales from your ass, you have no replacement got it. Halondrus was one of the hardest mechanic checks in WoW history and liquid got world first on it after both guilds where stuck on it for days so I have no idea what kind of bullshit point you're trying to make.
    how many wipes were caused on halondrus due to the bomb carrier blinking into a mechanic when they could have just walked?? my count was about 12. "they got world first there" yes and how much time could they have saved without those late wipes?

if im like a sports fan trying to coach you are the sports fan trying to say "no he's great keep him in coach"

WF raider: ::dies to a mechanic during prog::

MMO-C RWF poster: ::rubbing hands:: I'm about to end this man's whole career.

It feels like a sports caricature, with some 2/9 normal 700 M+ rating forum hero going "OMG this RWF raider guy SUCKS how can he screw up SO MANY TIMES on some SIMPLE MECHANIC they should REPLACE HIM ALREADY!!!!!!!111"

Never change, MMOC. You're precious in all the wrong ways.

"they got world first there"
    Yes they got world first there over a guild that eventually out played them and won the tier. Which means the guild that out played them where failing the same halondrus mechanics at basically the same clip for clip. I doubt you even killed super omega nerfed mythic halondrus with takes this bad so it's pretty hilarious to see you critiquing a player that was in the first guild to kill it, on a fight where 1 mechanical fail is an instant full wipe for the most part.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-05-14 at 05:56 AM.

Yes they got world first there over a guild that eventually out played them and won the tier. Which means the guild that out played them where failing the same halondrus mechanics at basically the same clip for clip. I doubt you even killed super omega nerfed mythic halondrus with takes this bad so it's pretty hilarious to see you critiquing a player that was in the first guild to kill it, on a fight where 1 mechanical fail is an instant full wipe for the most part.
    yes i must kill the super hard boss in order to watch them constantly hit the same fuck up every time and think "you should stop blinking into shit" that take was totally not shared with anybody else watching his PoV
    other than max when he eventually said "stop blinking"

yes i must kill the super hard boss in order to watch them constantly hit the same fuck up every time and think "you should stop blinking into shit" that take was totally not shared with anybody else watching his PoV
    other than max when he eventually said "stop blinking"
    If it's so easy you should indeed be killing the "super hard boss". Instead of sitting here talking shit about one of the best mages in the world with multiple world firsts who liquid can likely not replace with a better player.

Liquid burned out because Sepulcher was a raid tier and a half. The original end boss was 100% Anduin the final bosses were tacked on from the unreleased final raid which is why they made basically no sense lorewise with the world content released with them and the last few bosses were an entirely seperate segment from everything else. Also why there were so freaking many bosses compared with every other recent raid tier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Liquid 8/9
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Liquid burned out because Sepulcher was a raid tier and a half.
    And to quote max: they struggle when playing from behind and get mental problems.

If it's so easy you should indeed be killing the "super hard boss". Instead of sitting here talking shit about one of the best mages in the world with multiple world firsts who liquid can likely not replace with a better player.
    "you cant criticise this person unless you are better"
    i literally just said the same thing max ended up saying
    better tell the RL he cant criticise his raiders until he can outplay them