Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjay View Post
    Same reason you replied to Shurkien it seems, to state the obvious.
    Nah. I responded to refute his misinformed opinion. You're just apparently an ass and proud of it. Good for you. You're really accomplishing things in life.
    Last edited by SeIex; 2023-05-14 at 04:51 PM.

Page 7, making pulls on the last boss, I see rwf scene has collapsed.

It's crazy how much the Jailer tier fckd up people expectations for the length of a tier.

Sure, it's cutting it kinda on the short end, with the last 2 bosses really underwhelming. I mean getting 8/9 with like sub 120 pulls overall is kinda... well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Your point is valid, but it's not 7 pages.

classic hardcore hype + diablo 4 weekend.

Despite the race not being over, it seems liquid has made some drastic increases to their analysis and tools. That weak aura was kinda bonkers, and could have played a much larger role in this race if the boss was more difficult. They seem to be doing drastically more strategizing as well. Regardless of who wins, I feel that liquid has made some jumps this tier.

3 days of endless splits kills any initial hype and these threads used to be full of speculation which doesn't exist since anyone can simply tune in to the broadcast and see it all.
    There is nothing to speculate or talk about.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think I expected it to last a little longer after Sanctum and Sepulcher, seeing bosses like Halondrus pre-nerf and Painsmith/Jailer/Sylvanas taking so many pulls. Right now I don't think any of these bosses have felt like a wall, I guess Nelatharion has been challenging but for Guilds like Echo/Liquid they've not been insane fights I feel like. It's also noticeable that Echo, Liquid and Method are the only guilds to get past Zskarn and most of the rest of the Top 20 are still on Rashok so it's a testament to how good these three Guilds have been.

Unfortunately for Method they will always get their best players recruited into Echo but they've done well and are close to killing Neltharion. Magmorax has felt very basic for Echo/Liquid/Method so I don't know if that was too simple for where it was in the Raid beyond being a DPS check.

As I said, looks to potentially be a relatively short race but looking forward to starting to progress Mythic and see these fights myself.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    And to quote max: they struggle when playing from behind and get mental problems.
    That's definitely part of it but the having to be away from home for a month under the old release schedule really didn't help. The new schedule is way more doable in terms of burnout even if the ungodly number of splits is still painful.

My secret phase senses are tingling....

Quote Originally Posted by Bjay View Post
    You can't possibly be this dumb. The statement was regarding time available to spend on the boss assuming it's killable in the first reset. Yes, Liquid got to Sarkareth before Echo. But Echo will have more time to spend on Sarkareth before reset, meaning more tries, meaning higher probability of kill (assuming it's killable). It's very basic stuff.
    Doesn't work that way whoever gets first gets first. Especially when we literally saw Echo adjust their strategy on Nelth to Mirror Liquids to get the kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    It's crazy how much the Jailer tier fckd up people expectations for the length of a tier.

Sure, it's cutting it kinda on the short end, with the last 2 bosses really underwhelming. I mean getting 8/9 with like sub 120 pulls overall is kinda... well.
    Halondrus was also responsible for a lot of misconceptions in that tier.

That said we haven't even had a Painsmith this time. I'm with @micwini I suspect a secret phase or even bonus boss.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Think I expected it to last a little longer after Sanctum and Sepulcher, seeing bosses like Halondrus pre-nerf and Painsmith/Jailer/Sylvanas taking so many pulls. Right now I don't think any of these bosses have felt like a wall, I guess Nelatharion has been challenging but for Guilds like Echo/Liquid they've not been insane fights I feel like. It's also noticeable that Echo, Liquid and Method are the only guilds to get past Zskarn and most of the rest of the Top 20 are still on Rashok so it's a testament to how good these three Guilds have been.

Unfortunately for Method they will always get their best players recruited into Echo but they've done well and are close to killing Neltharion. Magmorax has felt very basic for Echo/Liquid/Method so I don't know if that was too simple for where it was in the Raid beyond being a DPS check.

As I said, looks to potentially be a relatively short race but looking forward to starting to progress Mythic and see these fights myself.
    Sepulcher was an anomaly because it was a full raid tier plus the back half of a second which is why it has so many high pull count bosses in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post

They're purposely avoiding raids tuned like Sepulcher.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Also the streams mean that it's extremely rare for either guild to get a big lead - the guild that's behind just copies and catches up. It's really a one boss race most tiers - who can kill the last boss first.
    That is exactly what is happening atm, Liquid is 5 pulls in and is at the same % as Echo. Color me shocked.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Doesn't work that way whoever gets first gets first. Especially when we literally saw Echo adjust their strategy on Nelth to Mirror Liquids to get the kill.
    What the fuck is it that you're not getting? This has nothing to do with NA vs EU, Echo will have more time to spend on Sarkareth before reset than Liquid, unless Liquid invent time travel. It's literally HOW TIME WORKS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    My secret phase senses are tingling....
    A bit like the Cho'gall apearance in Highmaul would be fun.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    A bit like the Cho'gall apearance in Highmaul would be fun.
    Some ppl on reddit speculate that there might be something bc of some red glow on the floor in the HC cinematic which looks like eyes

Maybe I'm a pessimist (or an idiot) but is it really possible to properly hide a hidden phase from players in this day and age? I feel some hint would have been datamined or dug up from somewhere for sure but I could just be too skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Maybe I'm a pessimist (or an idiot) but is it really possible to properly hide a hidden phase from players in this day and age? I feel some hint would have been datamined or dug up from somewhere for sure but I could just be too skeptical.
    It's possible, but highly unlikely. They can encrypt certain things to protect them from datamining, but it's not something you can just do every time. Also they usually don't WANT to - the RWF people aren't the target audience for big surprises, they are professionals who just want to plan out things. And everyone else gets spoilered by the RWF anyway so it makes little sense to be that secretive about it. At best they'll do something like drop vague hints or keep it out of the Journal, but not full-on state secret encryption stuff.