Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Serious leak season will probably start after 10.2 reveal.
    Yeah I think we can expect 10.2 on October 11 the latest? So that we have at least seen the raid end AND RWF is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Never too early for fake leaks.

I do hope this season is a bit more interesting. Dragonflight's was pretty meh up until like, what was it, a week or two before when we had the actual stuff?
    Dragonflight leak season was pretty dismissal outside of the Empire of Dragons fake.

Hopefully there's a little more quality put into the leaks this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Dragonflight leak season was pretty dismissal outside of the Empire of Dragons fake.

I hope so. I liked the leaks leading up to the Shadowlands, though many were just thrown out there willy nilly.

...come to think of it we never did see anything with that cinematic quality necropolis over Borean Tundra thing did we? I did figure that was fake but it was a pretty interesting one, at least.

7+ Year Old Account

We got AI to deal with now.
    Everyone and their grandma can just give ChatGPT or Dall-E a prompt and have a leak ready in 10 seconds.

I expect a massive leak season with a bunch of randomly generated shit thrown left and right.

Formerly known as Arafal

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Wonder when they reveal the 2024 Roadmap, do you think they reveal it around the same time as 10.2 Reveal and leave Blizzcon for the Expansion Reveal or do you think we'll see the 2024 Roadmap at Blizzcon together with the new expansion reveal?
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We got AI to deal with now.
    Everyone and their grandma can just give ChatGPT or Dall-E a prompt and have a leak ready in 10 seconds.

I expect a massive leak season with a bunch of randomly generated shit thrown left and right.
    The AI art will really confuse things indeed. It used to be that the best indication that a leak had legs was art or a logo. Well now any leaker who gives a shit can have art and a logo.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...90215844536320

The infinites have their own Oathstone, and its relevant in the (Infini-)Tyr fight.
    Interesting..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah I think we can expect 10.2 on October 11 the latest? So that we have at least seen the raid end AND RWF is over.
    Yeah, I expect 10.2 very early October. Blizzard seems to like magic 22 week raid tier from Legion, recently Sepulcher lasted 22 weeks and Vault 21 weeks.

Bigger question is existence of 10.3, but that will be answered on 10.2 reveal as usual. I think it depends from 11.0 release date, we know Blizz can be really quick and efficient with Alpha/Beta now, so it could release even on Summer - in that case 10.3 isn't really needed, bonus S4 and small patches would cover gap. But if 10.3 exist and Blizzard doesn't want to waste time for it on Blizzcon, they could always reveal it after race is done as appetizer like back in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    Wonder when they reveal the 2024 Roadmap, do you think they reveal it around the same time as 10.2 Reveal and leave Blizzcon for the Expansion Reveal or do you think we'll see the 2024 Roadmap at Blizzcon together with the new expansion reveal?
    After last thing from 2023 is completed, they always update roadmap with each patch. So yeah, could be Blizzcon, I think 10.2 is last patch for this year.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2023-05-17 at 06:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No leaks. Only announcements.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

Idk, a little before the announcement we saw a still from the cinematic and had Dracthyr Evoker leaked.
    I think I remember even seeing screenshots of a Dracthyr that wasn’t on the press release that everyone (myself included) thought it was fake and was from a scalie server lol. I think the model was unfinished because of the wing clipping, which is why we thought it was fake.

But I guarantee that we’ll see a real leak, but it’ll get lost in the sea of AI generated fakes. (Or VERY well made fakes like the infamous 8.3 “undead siege of Stormwind” leak….
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    The AI art will really confuse things indeed. It used to be that the best indication that a leak had legs was art or a logo. Well now any leaker who gives a shit can have art and a logo.
    Logo might be tricky to figure out but any art with hands showing will be a dead giveaway. AI art hands are terrifying.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Logo might be tricky to figure out but any art with hands showing will be a dead giveaway. AI art hands are terrifying.
    They keep getting better.

10.2 will be the end with Dream vs Decay unless they extend things into Tyr vs Iridkron (and maybe Odyn too)

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m predicting 11.0 Yrel invasion with Ogres and Arrakoa as the new races. Probably kick off on Avaloreon (sp?).

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I’m predicting 11.0 Yrel invasion with Ogres and Arrakoa as the new races. Probably kick off on Avaloreon (sp?).
    Tbh the “Yrel Invasion” theory makes no sense.
    The way to/from Draenor has been sealed and the artifact used for it is gone.
    Besides the whole “light bad” idea is cringe and only exists to SuBvErT ExPeCtAtIoNs.

A void invasion with the Shadowguard & void Ethereals would make more sense given all they’ve been doing/setting up on Azeroth since the Void Elf scenario. (And all the void hints since forever)

Playable Ethereals would be pretty dope, they could be from The Protectorate, Consortium, or Etherium/Shadowguard rebels (like Locus-Walker)

- - - Updated - - -

Also there’s that Rafaam model that was datamined but still hasn’t shown up. I thought he would’ve been tied to Galakrond but since he’s being dealt with in the megadungeon idk.

Maybe he’ll be the link to the Void/Shadowguard invasion. Possibly as the true leader behind The Shadowguard/void Ethereals?
    Last edited by Nightshade711; 2023-05-17 at 09:46 PM.
    Chen isn't a Monk

It'll probably the same issue as always; "Leaks" will be way over-detailed and focused on the wrong things. "AI" is good for generating large quantities of stuff, but it has no capability for understanding what actually makes it work, and neither do the "leakers".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Besides the whole “light bad” idea is cringe and only exists to SuBvErT ExPeCtAtIoNs.
    Yrel and the Naaru that she serves could easily find another route to Azeroth. That isn’t a problem at all.

Also “ Light is Bad” is a good way to introduce a fracture in the alliance, since Turalyon and the Draenei could sympathize with Yrel.

A void invasion with the Shadowguard & void Ethereals would make more sense given all they’ve been doing/setting up on Azeroth since the Void Elf scenario. (And all the void hints since forever)

Playable Ethereals would be pretty dope, they could be from The Protectorate, Consortium, or Etherium/Shadowguard rebels (like Locus-Walker)

I really don’t think people want to deal with more Shadow stuff after Shadowlands.

Also I doubt Blizzard would do another neutral race after the Dracthyr. Ogres and Arrakoa are very popular options that could actually go to the factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I'd say it's less "Light bad" and more "Light has independent motivations that may not align with ours at all times". Same for the other 5. "Light bad" is just as one-dimensional as "Light good", and the latter is just as cringe.

But Draenor might not even exist anymore at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cringe is not the word I would use for Yrel's turn. Just kinda out there and random. Same with "Light is good" not really cringe.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    But Draenor might not even exist anymore at this point.
    Which facilitates Arrakoa and Ogres fleeing a dying Draenor and taking refuge on MU Azeroth. Yrel follows them with her army, and you got your expansion.

She would make a good antagonist, because unlike Sylvanas, her motivations would be very clear from the beginning, and she wouldn’t be pulling BS powers out of her hat to move the plot.