Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Galakrond was a result of Tyr's experiment going awry. It's on him
    Is that confirmed or just a fan theory?

Update - I found the notes from Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr and, combined with what he know from Wrath, Galakrond's creation would fall on the shoulders of Loken instead of Tyr.
    Last edited by shadowmatrix; 2023-05-18 at 02:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    good question. also worth noting that we just fought a storm dragon in a raid... plus wasn't Odin against giving the Aspects their powers? could it be that Odin was secretly supporting the Primalists and then after they were imprisoned gave refuge to some of Razsageth's kin?
    Given the Primalists' hatred of all things Titanic, I doubt they'd ever willingly ally with Odyn, himself a Titan construct and Keeper. I also doubt that Odyn would willingly support them, either; given said hatred and Odyn's own overstuffed pride in himself and his goals.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Same with the wind drakes, they grew up with the elemental powers in their environment i guess.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Telogrus View Post
    I'm talking about those dragons found in Stormheim. They look much more similar to dragons than to proto-dragons, yet they don't seem to be derived from any of the 5 dragonflights. What's their origin? They must've been modified by Order magic given their appearance, but if the Keepers modified them like they modified the 5 Aspects, why do storm drakes not have their own Aspect?
    i have no way to prove this but in my opinion is blizzard not taking into account old lore when making new one, if you go to deepholm or the air elemental plane and you search for their dragons you will realize they have the same slender shape than these storm dragons you mentioned so it would look like the storm dragons are simply air elemental dragons that escaped the elemental planes and evolved in their own way.

The problem is that now with the new dragonflight lore, we now know that some protodragons were infused with elemental magic from the start, so it would look like some elemental dragons with slender shapes escaped the elemental planes, then they devolved into proto-dragons and then evolved again with the help of the titans, which doesnt make much sense to be honest.

Well we've established through some of the Tyr stuff that it seems like the dragons as we know them originated with the keepers experimenting on dragons with elemental magic. Factoring in other people bringing up the air dragons and the like being potential elemental predecessors of the dragons, the way to take that seems to be less "the titan watchers infused dragons with elements" that was my first guess, and more "the element-dragons caught the watcher's attention and they experimented with them, eventually resulting in the proto-dragons, aspects, and the incarnates."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.