Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm not gonna rush. I just completed simulated world 6 and I'm trying to level up enough characters for a second team in Memory.

I'll progress little by little each day I think.

I'm only lvl 50 but I managed to get a lvl 70 whaled Seele on my friends list. Goddamn does it make me wanna whale her lol. Dude had her maxed out and rank 2 of her light cone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'm only lvl 50 but I managed to get a lvl 70 whaled Seele on my friends list. Goddamn does it make me wanna whale her lol. Dude had her maxed out and rank 2 of her light cone.
    I have her E6S5, I'm 57 TB level now.

Ofc she destroys with that level of investment. I'm also pretty confident she will stay relevant for a while seeing the leaked characters. (holy moly they have serious leaks issue, like whole roster a year ahead leaked).

Jing I'll probably do E0S1, if at all. I think he's quite meh in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    ...I could not resist posting here because of that name.
    Seriously.

"Honk-ai"

HAIL TO OUR ROBOTIC GEESE OVERLORDS!
    Peace was not an option.

How much did people need to spend to get E6 Seele? I threw around $100 at the banner just for fun but only managed to get E1 for her. Maxed out the 4 stars for that banner at least with E1 for Bronya.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I have her E6S5, I'm 57 TB level now.

Ofc she destroys with that level of investment. I'm also pretty confident she will stay relevant for a while seeing the leaked characters. (holy moly they have serious leaks issue, like whole roster a year ahead leaked).

Jing I'll probably do E0S1, if at all. I think he's quite meh in comparison.
    How much does it cost to fully max a character? I think I have 2-3 copies in her. Probably wait for a rerun to get her any higher though.
    Also curious how much it costs to get a light cone. Just put 100$ into the banner and only got purples. I think I'm like 15-20 pulls away from the garantee. Not sure If I should do it on this banner or wait for Jing's light cone.

Where did you see all the leaked chars? I've only seen the story characters like the fox chick, pink haired girl, casket guy, and stellar hunters and all those were announce by them.

I thought people were saying Jing is even more op than Seele.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2023-05-16 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much does it cost to fully max a character? I think I have 2-3 copies in her. Probably wait for a rerun to get her any higher though.
    Also curious how much it costs to get a light cone. Just put 100$ into the banner and only got purples. I think I'm like 15-20 pulls away from the garantee. Not sure If I should do it on this banner or wait for Jing's light cone.

Where did you see all the leaked chars? I've only seen the story characters like the fox chick, pink haired girl, casket guy, and stellar hunters and all those were announce by them.

I thought people were saying Jing is even more op than Seele.
    It took 723 Character Banner warps and 400 Weapon Banner warps for me.

So about ~1800$ give or take, just slightly above average luck in Warp Tracker data. Well it's a bit less actually given that many warps came from one-time freebies, but still I'd recon $1500 or so.

As for Jing, I decided to skip him. I think he is massively overhyped and people are about to discover why - it's a strong character, given we don't have many 5* DPS, but the way he works will make people rage hard, so I'd rather invest in some more reliable characters that are coming up.

To give more background - about 70% of his considerable DPS comes from a Lightning Lord that is controlled by AI. Which means that on every boss that spams adds, there is a good chance Lightning Lord just slap some add nobody cares about instead of prio target. That is not a very compelling proposition to me - I am at MoC7 now and you need to be precise AF. Just slamming some shit randomly is a recipe for a bad time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    How much did people need to spend to get E6 Seele? I threw around $100 at the banner just for fun but only managed to get E1 for her. Maxed out the 4 stars for that banner at least with E1 for Bronya.
    You can use Genshin calculator to find out. For example this one: https://hutaobot.moe/tools/gachacalc

Rates for character banners are identical to Genshin. So, to get E6 from nothing at all requires around 750 pulls - which results in around 80% chance to get E6, which is what it ended up being for me. Ofc you can get lucky and get it in less, but anything less than 550 pulls becomes pretty unrealistic and ofc you can get fucked and need 800+ too.

- - - Updated - - -

I went all out on Seele based on existing leaks, there is a good dozen characters spoiled already down to abilities and mechanics. I believe based on that, that Seele will remain relevant for a good year plus (and well E6S5 probably forever really). Her single target DPS will get crept 100% (there is at least one nobrainer Hunt character coming up that has mechanics that practically guarantee crazy single target), but her Resurgence is very unique and I did not see anything like it in the upcoming kits (or at least not to such a magnitude, there are occasional conditional resets, but not to this level).

Jing, on the other hand, will probably go down quite fast both because there is readily available upcoming alternative in like a month or two from now AND even now lightning AoE is not exactly unique.

There is a good chunk of more Hunt/Destruction/Erudition characters coming up and some of them will probably eclipse Jing quite easily. For MoC all you need is 2 good carries and there will be at least 4 more of those in the coming 3 months.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2023-05-16 at 09:11 PM.

Not as bad as I thought but still way more than I would want to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    It took 723 Character Banner warps and 400 Weapon Banner warps for me.

So about ~1800$ give or take, just slightly above average luck in Warp Tracker data. Well it's a bit less actually given that many warps came from one-time freebies, but still I'd recon $1500 or so.

As for Jing, I decided to skip him. I think he is massively overhyped and people are about to discover why - it's a strong character, given we don't have many 5* DPS, but the way he works will make people rage hard, so I'd rather invest in some more reliable characters that are coming up.

To give more background - about 70% of his considerable DPS comes from a Lightning Lord that is controlled by AI. Which means that on every boss that spams adds, there is a good chance Lightning Lord just slap some add nobody cares about instead of prio target. That is not a very compelling proposition to me - I am at MoC7 now and you need to be precise AF. Just slamming some shit randomly is a recipe for a bad time.
    So thats like what 8 full pities and then a lil extra? Thats kinda bullshit. The cost of getting a 5star is already stupidly high the least they could do is make you only need to full pity 7 times if your unlucky.

Looked at the leaks. Dan Heng having an ult form is pretty cool. Will prob roll on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So thats like what 8 full pities and then a lil extra? Thats kinda bullshit. The cost of getting a 5star is already stupidly high the least they could do is make you only need to full pity 7 times if your unlucky.

Looked at the leaks. Dan Heng having an ult form is pretty cool. Will prob roll on that.
    I just checked out some. There's a character coming that I would never have expected to be coming. She kinda already died didn't she?

So, story talk, anyone ever get tired of the trend of how "death gives life meaning" or in this game's case, how awful it would be to become immortal. It honestly just seems like a narrative built by people with some hardcore coping over their own mortality. In reality of course having the option of living as long as you wanted and not being crippled by old age would be amazing. Willing to bet there's a number of old millionaires out there willing to trade away every cent they have if it made them young again.

Blew 50 wishes on Jing Yuan's banner, hoping for ONE Tingyun at the very last. Not one Tingyun dropped. I think all my other 4*s are at least at E2 or E3 at this point and I still don't have Tingyun. Pretty sick of it, NGL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had 30 wishes. Got two Sushang and a Qingque. E2 for both is nice since I use them, but still no Tingyun. Also now after seeing the trial, really want Jing Yuan.

Honestly the new guy just seems like a better Serval... which I really don't have the Trailblaze power to level up from scratch over my current team. If they really wanted to make bank, they should have thrown in some characters that fill in the missing elements most of us have... but they gave us Serval for free.

Still need a decent frost dps. Been using Pela all this time. People say she's good but I need to really calculate how much her defense debuffs do compared to just putting in another Hunt dps in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got three marches, a chickenlady, and a weapon. Luckily I got Tingyun on the standard banner yesterday, but I was hoping for some eidolons.

Not sure I want to push further and risk getting Jing Yuan, haven't figured out if I want him, like VT says, already have a free Serval.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Honestly the new guy just seems like a better Serval... which I really don't have the Trailblaze power to level up from scratch over my current team. If they really wanted to make bank, they should have thrown in some characters that fill in the missing elements most of us have... but they gave us Serval for free.

Still need a decent frost dps. Been using Pela all this time. People say she's good but I need to really calculate how much her defense debuffs do compared to just putting in another Hunt dps in.
    I mean it seems like he's set to do twice as much damage as Serval. While not exciting it's definitely pretty desirable.

I need a Mac client for this game. Seems perfectly suited for AFK play like Hearthstone and sometimes I want to play on a bigger screen.

Hope someone comes up with a good launcher like they did for Genshin even if it's not officially supported.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I got Jing yuan and his weapon after $200 worth of pulls, could have been worse.

On a side note I learned you can get characters in the weapon banner. Did not know that.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I got Jing yuan and his weapon after $200 worth of pulls, could have been worse.

On a side note I learned you can get characters in the weapon banner. Did not know that.
    I did $200 also. I think I was at guaranteed pity for the light cone since I didn't get Seele's. Got it in the first 10 pull then put the rest into Jing Yuan and got c1 him and also Gepard. Also got March c6.

I did $200 also. I think I was at guaranteed pity for the light cone since I didn't get Seele's. Got it in the first 10 pull then put the rest into Jing Yuan and got c1 him and also Gepard. Also got March c6.
    I actually wound up getting Bronya's weapon first then spent my other currency (the one you get when you get a character) to get 37 additional pulls which got me Jing Yuan's weapon.

Not ideal but I really wanted to avoid spending more money. Maybe next paycheck but I'm trying to maintain some semblance of self control.