Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    <Honestly> with the Neltharion kill 5hr ago! Lets go!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yawn, between Frag and Lorg method has 2 players as good as anyone in Echo. They went from fighting with BDGG for 3rd place to only being about 10 hours behind Echo while having 2 less ilvl.

This is some hard cope if you don't realize what's happening here. I realize some people don't want Sco to actually succeed in rebuilding Method but he's basically right on track to do so and maybe listen to Max talk about Method if you really think they're as far behind as you think. He seems to think otherwise.

Liquid couldn't even succeed in signing Dorki due to the liquid ad revenue setup with twitch not being compatible with the twitch ad incentive and he would of taken a pay cut just to play with them so it is amusing to me that you think it's so easy for Liquid of all guilds to easily poach others. It's a tad easier for echo(since afaik they don't have an ad contract with twitch like liquid does) but they don't have infinite money to pay everyone and Sco is a better securer of sponsors and funding than scripe so get out your popcorn. By next xpac I wager Method is a firm 3rd competitor, and will probably win won.

Before BFA Limit wasn't even a serious competitor for RWF but we all saw how quickly that changed. It's amusing as fuck for people to assume no 3rd guild can build up to compete with Liquid and Echo. Oh and they became a serious competitor before complexity and later liquid even signed them. Method already has more resources at their disposal than Limit did prior Complexity.
    Limit only started in Legion and decided to go hard on basically a spur of the moment choice. They got WF in their third tier of actually going hard. They stamped themselves as an actual competitor in their first tier going hard and very easily could have taken first if Blizz didn't nerf Vantus Runes. LIke seriously you are talking about two people who got booted they didn't leave voluntarily they got booted. Of course Max isn't going to shit talk them he is a part owner in liquid he has to actually watch what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Confirmed American kek
    You know america isn't the only place that has high school, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    <Honestly> with the Neltharion kill 5hr ago! Lets go!
    I'm loving this
    "Tier is too easy"
    Nah this is what we see in a tier with no insta wipe mechanics and classes not being broken
    Add in the new gearing system

GZ Echo for the world fastest kill, and IMO the true winners of this race!
    Hopefully we will see global launch from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Don't know about you, but it takes me only a few seconds to type a sentence.
    Try thinking before writing then.

Quote Originally Posted by muSPK View Post
    GZ Echo for the world fastest kill, and IMO the true winners of this race!
    Hopefully we will see global launch from now on.
    Nope. Liquid won. Jsut admit your side lost. Declaring yourself the winner doesn't make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Nope. Liquid won. Jsut admit your side lost. Declaring yourself the winner doesn't make it so.
    Huh? You disagree with that Echo had the worlds fastest kill/clear?

Cringe, my dude...

Don't know about him, but
    IMO the true winners of this race
    this is pure fantasy. Talk all you want about reset dates, maintenance, hotfixes, but they're all known beforehand and they've been that way since 2004. No one forced EU guilds to participate in a community-driven event.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

7+ Year Old Account
    Each WF thread peeps keep getting baited by shifting definition of WF.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

No. I disagree that it make them the winner. It does not. The racer is to see who killed the end boss FIRST. Liquid killed it first. They are the true winners. Echo lost no matter how you try to spin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Each WF thread peeps keep getting baited by shifting definition of WF.
    There is no shifting definition whoever kills it first wins. Regardless of timings of hotfixes or any other circumstances.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    They did, want some cake?

I think I mentioned it before but Echo is insanely good at optimising and powering through content at record times, Liquid on the other hand is quite slow at these things. Despite that, somehow Liquid still beat them on fewer pulls overall as well as less time spent in Mythic with much better performance across the board vs Echo in this tier (and especially final boss).

honestly killed it

first ally to kill

15+ Year Old Account
    is it race to worlds fastest or race to world first? also several less attempts and less time to kill it Liquid won but keep huffing your copium
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it was *at the time* the fastest kill.

It was 7 seconds faster.

Is that not what we mean?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which raid group has the lower average age? That group killed it in the fastest time since birth. Which, if you think about it, is really the most meaningful and objective definition of "fastest."

To be totally fair, though, you have to also include all the ages of their support people too, since those people are integral to these teams.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Overall this was a great raid tier IMO. As a viewer and raider I am happy bosses were actually killable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, guess that's it.

GG <Honestly>
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything