Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Oh the FIASCON is back. Blizzard you think you do but you dont. Ps. dont forget to take your mobiles.
    Funny cause they didn't, we thought we did, but we didn't. They had to add tons of new rules and big fixes and game changes. And classic is literally only being held up by the hardcore challenge right now. Classic era literally died until the community added a ton of rules.

We thought we wanted vanilla wow, but we didn't, and blizz had to make tons of changes to get it to a point we wanted.
    I mean we thought we wanted spell batching, and no, no we did not.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2023-05-20 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Now that the EU approved of the merger with Microsoft n Blizz, will Microsoft allow Blizzcon?

Are they for or against big conventions that cost lots of monies??

- - - Updated - - -

Microsoft is known to be extremely hands off with companies. They just give them money and let them do what they want. Blizzcon brings in a lot of money, I do not see why Microsoft would be against it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post
    Sexual Assault Simulator 2023 poggers
    Get over yourself. Blizzard has worked hard on getting rid of that and ALL reports from current staff says it is all gone. They fired everyone responsible.

Btw these reports are from female staff not male.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Funny cause they didn't, we thought we did, but we didn't. They had to add tons of new rules and big fixes and game changes. And classic is literally only being held up by the hardcore challenge right now. Classic era literally died until the community added a ton of rules.

We thought we wanted vanilla wow, but we didn't, and blizz had to make tons of changes to get it to a point we wanted.
    I mean we thought we wanted spell batching, and no, no we did not.
    xD sort of

Oh, joy.
    I hope you are as excited as I for prepared and prescreened questions for the panels, as well as extreme tension between different protected groups. Fun for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post

Get over yourself. Blizzard has worked hard on getting rid of that and ALL reports from current staff says it is all gone. They fired everyone responsible.

Btw these reports are from female staff not male.
    Well it all happened under Kottick and he is still there. And given the merger is more likely than not to not happen, he will stay there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Obvious it is mostly gonna be WoWcon because rest of their games are sleeping at the graveyard.
    I mean they just BURIED Overwatch. They devs on the OW panels better have the thickest skin. HS mercenaries gave them so much bad press for apparently nothing, Diablo Immortal happened . . . trust in Blizzard has not recovered. Sure they are no longer sexually assaulting each other (hopefully) but the main question is if they can make good games. DF is at best good enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well it all happened under Kottick and he is still there. And given the merger is more likely than not to not happen, he will stay there.
    Curious why you think Microsoft acquiring ABK is likely not to happen. Because the UK are blocking it, or something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean they just BURIED Overwatch. They devs on the OW panels better have the thickest skin. HS mercenaries gave them so much bad press for apparently nothing, Diablo Immortal happened . . . trust in Blizzard has not recovered. Sure they are no longer sexually assaulting each other (hopefully) but the main question is if they can make good games. DF is at best good enough.
    Only reason they are still a thing is because World of Warcraft and that's it and they are so lucky the game is thriving still. Outside that, they haven't offered anything good since 2014 when it comes releasing new stuff.

WoW dragonflight is their first real improvement in content for atleast 6-7 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Curious why you think Microsoft acquiring ABK is likely not to happen. Because the UK are blocking it, or something else?
    The dude thinks the UK has anything to say.
    like wow, they would lose 20 customers.

Stabbing simulator is more popular in UK than any blizz game ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Only reason they are still a thing is because World of Warcraft and that's it and they are so lucky the game is thriving still. Outside that, they haven't offered anything good since 2014 when it comes releasing new stuff.

WoW dragonflight is their first real improvement in content for atleast 6-7 years.
    OW was a massive boost for them when it released, enough that they could establish some retarded esports league on it's back.
    They also have a desperate cutomer base of barely functioning addicts in the form of diablo fans (on top of WoW) that will lap that crap up, no matter how bad it is. If in doubt they will go back to playing the same shitty game they've played since the 90s and wait for their next chance.

Blizzard won't crumble anytime soon and WoW is certainly not the only thing that keeps them afloat.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcho View Post
    Oh, joy.
    I hope you are as excited as I for prepared and prescreened questions for the panels, as well as extreme tension between different protected groups. Fun for all.
    i mean you could just not watch it, but sure, whining about it to bother people who might actualy look forward to it is a way too...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    The CMA block is unlikely to be overturned. Doubt MS will give up on the UK market for this.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The OW2 fanbase got straight up scammed and lied too. But hey there is an upcoming Blizzcon! Surely they will anounce OW3 that will deliver the much anticipated PvE content... right?
    Not scammed in the legal sense, because OW2 will still have PVE modes. It's just that it's the regular "Scenario" missions and not true PVE. So legally, they're covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Not scammed in the legal sense, because OW2 will still have PVE modes. It's just that it's the regular "Scenario" missions and not true PVE. So legally, they're covered.
    Legality was never really an issue here, since no goods or services were ever exchanged with the switch-over and therefore no implicit contract was ever formed. I'm sure the cancellation of the access to OW1 was already part of the games terms and conditions, as companies had figured that out years ago.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    Legality was never really an issue here, since no goods or services were ever exchanged with the switch-over and therefore no implicit contract was ever formed. I'm sure the cancellation of the access to OW1 was already part of the games terms and conditions, as companies had figured that out years ago.
    New skins were purchased in OW2. People could claim that they only acquired these skins because they were hyped on the game developer's promise that the game will have PVE modes, which would be false advertisement, but since the game will have very shallow PVE, they are legally covered.
    Last edited by Cynical Asshole; 2023-05-21 at 02:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    OW was a massive boost for them when it released, enough that they could establish some retarded esports league on it's back.
    They also have a desperate cutomer base of barely functioning addicts in the form of diablo fans (on top of WoW) that will lap that crap up, no matter how bad it is. If in doubt they will go back to playing the same shitty game they've played since the 90s and wait for their next chance.

Blizzard won't crumble anytime soon and WoW is certainly not the only thing that keeps them afloat.
    OW2 is already a shadow from its release and already far on the bottom on popularity when it comes to the esport world. comparing OW2 with 13k views on twitch vs WoW 61k views on twitch. Diablo is also a very small fanbase that won't keep the company going, D4 will sure boost it's popularity again but for how long. Especially seeing how there is already statements that the game isn't good before even being released. But i do hope D4 will be a good success better then D3 was.

WoW is still their main flagship by far, dragonflight giving them a quite resurrection in players. Hearthstone is also just a former shadow of it's past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10-15 years ago it was my one of the biggest dreams to be on the other side of the world and attend Blizzcon with other 'losers who waste their live for video games'.
    Sadly now it will be political correctly safespace with rainbows to show investors and audience how they changed for better...
    Would not attend anymore even if somebody pay me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    10-15 years ago it was my one of the biggest dreams to be on the other side of the world and attend Blizzcon with other 'losers who waste their live for video games'.
    Sadly now it will be political correctly safespace with rainbows to show investors and audience how they changed for better...
    It wasn't ever really that and though I haven't gone recently I did go roughly around when WoD was out. For the most part its a place you go to meet up with people you know online. There is some mingling with people around the covention but for the most part its people sticking to their own groups. Worst part was not really being able to bail out of the prescreened awful Q&A sesson.

I can't imagine they have much to show this year... A hint of the expansion after DF, general diablo stuff alongside more info on their survival game they are making.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i mean you could just not watch it, but sure, whining about it to bother people who might actualy look forward to it is a way too...
    You misunderstand. Watching this unravel is entertainment.

I can't wait for the Q&A panels. Either they're going to have to have just female Blizz employees taking questions, or people will be sweating profusely up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I can't wait for the Q&A panels. Either they're going to have to have just female Blizz employees taking questions, or people will be sweating profusely up there.
    They pre-screen questions, so I don't know why people keep making posts like this. The Q&A sessions aren't going to be anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    They don't need bigots attending anyway.