Poll: Favorite class

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Atm torn between sorc and rogue. Was sure about sorc but I had alot of fun playing flurry rogue build and there always option to play as ranged too. Hard choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HypocR1sY View Post
    most obv choice is sorceress because it's op. lvling won't be a pain and gearing will be easier.
    I'd be careful with these assumptions. Sorc got hit pretty hard, it's still good, but it certainly not what it was in beta weekends.

Necromancer gang unite

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Was very excited for necromancer expecting some old school mega pet focused class but honestly, it felt absolute shit. Biggest issue I still have is trying to figure out what to play as how a class feels at level 25 will probably be completely different to end game but still, I plan on playing all of them eventually and it ain't like we're going to get another Diablo soon so what's the rush. Probably start with a rogue/barb for the 1st time.

Rogue here, from the classes i tried it just felt right, with smooth gameplay even at lvl 20/25

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Was very excited for necromancer expecting some old school mega pet focused class but honestly, it felt absolute shit. Biggest issue I still have is trying to figure out what to play as how a class feels at level 25 will probably be completely different to end game but still, I plan on playing all of them eventually and it ain't like we're going to get another Diablo soon so what's the rush. Probably start with a rogue/barb for the 1st time.
    Well, I hope there'll be legendaries that increase the amount of minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I'd be careful with these assumptions. Sorc got hit pretty hard, it's still good, but it certainly not what it was in beta weekends.
    If you play at T1 (which is the most obvious choice efficiency wise since bonuses of T2 are ridiculous) every class is OP no matter the nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    If you play at T1 (which is the most obvious choice efficiency wise since bonuses of T2 are ridiculous) every class is OP no matter the nerfs.
    I mean this invalidates the original argument of "most obv choice is sorceress because it's op. lvling won't be a pain and gearing will be easier."

So not sure what you did there.

/shrug

Tried all classes during beta. Asked for a refund. Will wait a few months to see if I want to play the game at all. It didn't feel good.

But to answer the question: I had most fun with the rogue due to its mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I mean this invalidates the original argument of "most obv choice is sorceress because it's op. lvling won't be a pain and gearing will be easier."

So not sure what you did there.

/shrug
    Was simply saying that no matter how Sorc or whatever class has been nerfed, it will shred T1 leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephod View Post
    Tried all classes during beta. Asked for a refund. Will wait a few months to see if I want to play the game at all. It didn't feel good.

But to answer the question: I had most fun with the rogue due to its mobility.
    Every mmo or whatever diablo 4 is is fun in the beginning when you discover and test stuff after that it is just a min max copy paste fest.

Was planning on necro ever since it got announced because of the class fantasy. Though not the biggest fan of emo stuff they put in since D3 and would have preferred the D2 style, it's not too bad.
    Early gameplay is also ok, maybe summons get a litte better cause atm they are dogshit.
    At the other end though, I'm least excited by sorcerers and rogues.

1+ Year Old Account
    Summoner necro and archer rogue. Maybe sorc too. Don't care about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Well, I hope there'll be legendaries that increase the amount of minions.
    In the slam.I got an item that adds 2 skeletons

I know I said sorc, but I'm really curious about the Druid mechanic and even Barbarian so now I'm thinking I might go druid.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    In the slam.I got an item that adds 2 skeletons
    I’ve also seen one that increase mage amount.

It’s going to be all good

Before the betas I was thinking Druid. Now I'm planning rogue.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish monk was returning. None of the current class offerings really resonate with me in that way. If only new arpgs included that class archetype, but they just never do. Been playing a ton of them and not a single one has it except d3, but the game is so old and empty I just can't get into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I pick up I might go necro, might go Druid
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Unfortunately, Druid is unplayable ugly.
    So probably rogue.