Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hope he and Merithra get somewhat better models. I assume they won't get a unique dragon model until they actually become Aspects.
    They should once the Aspects are actually re-empowered, but we still need Tyr's memories for that and those are lost in timeways after Uldum dungeon.

Luckily next patch is all about timey-wimey bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    I for one am glad Ebonhorn is the aspect, because it means we finally have an aspect with a Horde connection (Kalec and in a way Merithra are the Alliance ones)
    Also nice to see someone that doesn't just have an elf or human as their visage form.
    Honestly, the main good thing that can come out of it past the Horde connection is to actually give the Highmountain a distinguishing feature beside riding moose from regular tauren by giving them a dragonsworn angle or something.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I was honestly expecting it to be Wrathion.

Just because of how severely the game handwaves genocide if you're not a woman.
    i agree that Maiev should purge Tyrande's SA and gas the orcs later. and get away with it.
    we've learned a lot about race relations - but, it appears, not enough about gender relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean Ebonhorn technically is the more level headed one even if I prefered Wrathion only for the gradual progression he has had. That said Ebyssian should try to be a bit more assertive when the threats against Dragons come. Its ok to be assertive, that doesn't mean impatient, vengeful, prideful etc etc.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    IF blizzard ever decides to do Tinkers in a future expansion, I wonder if they’d be restricted to Gnomes/Goblins or if they’d be open to all races.

If they’re restricted to Gnomes/Goblins they could go all out and have them be in a mech suits most of the time, at least for one spec, and it can be around the size of a Tauren. (Like you can see with Mekkatorque’s mech when he is in the Embassy)
    They could go all out with being able to customize it too.

But if they’re open to everyone else I doubt they would simply because of size. Unless they make it a “transformation” like the G.M.O.D mount I guess.
    Gnomes, Goblins, Mechagnomes, Vulpera, Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Orcs, Mag’har Orcs, Dwarves, Blood Elves, Dark Iron Dwarves, Nightborne.

Possibly Humans and Forsaken.

Agreed. But it is always funny to me running around in BGs on my Gnome Fury Warrior.
    I'd have you fighting in this;

Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post
    i agree that Maiev should purge Tyrande's SA and gas the orcs later. and get away with it.
    we've learned a lot about race relations - but, it appears, not enough about gender relations.
    Something to be said about how the two leaders who merited regime change were a brown man and a mentally ill woman and this at the hands of a blonde blue-eyed hereditary monarch. My deeply held progressive values were under vicious assault in Mists and BFA.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Anyone know what this is? I can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post
    You're right. I forgot about Maiev consoling Tyrande at Sylvanas' trial after Maiev tried to kill Tyrande multiple times & during Cataclysm, coordinated the assassination of multiple Night Elf politicians in an attempt to take control of the government. It's literally just Sylvanas who doesn't get a pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Anyone know what this is? I can't find it

An Ossuary is an Australian vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    You're right. I forgot about Maiev consoling Tyrande at Sylvanas' trial after Maiev tried to kill Tyrande multiple times & during Cataclysm, coordinated the assassination of multiple Night Elf politicians in an attempt to take control of the government. It's literally just Sylvanas who doesn't get a pass.
    To be fair to Maiev, she was trying to round up and hang all Night Elf mages to keep them from becoming playable and compromising night elf identity, which is not only defensible, but laudable and necessary. We're all the poorer for her failure.

I don't particularly like Wrathion staying as a diplomat, I would've rathered he left to do his own thing once he realized he wouldn't be Aspect.

IF blizzard ever decides to do Tinkers in a future expansion, I wonder if they’d be restricted to Gnomes/Goblins or if they’d be open to all races.

If they’re restricted to Gnomes/Goblins they could go all out and have them be in a mech suits most of the time, at least for one spec, and it can be around the size of a Tauren. (Like you can see with Mekkatorque’s mech when he is in the Embassy)
    They could go all out with being able to customize it too.
    If they did this they'd be inundated with "when can other races be Tinkers." They'll only restrict class options from now on if its a race specifically designed for the class, like Evoker. We have mecha mounts already & larger races don't take up any more room in them than the small ones.

danuser needs to leave, seriously. 2 expansions of crap writing and this guy still has a job. Is he blackmailing bobby? I can't understand how this guy hasn't been fired yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    To be fair to Maiev, she was trying to round up and hang all Night Elf mages to keep them from becoming playable and compromising night elf identity, which is not only defensible, but laudable and necessary. We're all the poorer for her failure.
    Ah yes, there's the casual fascism this thread desperately needed.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Why Ebyssian though? Why couldnt it just be Emberthal like what made sense? Is it just because the devs wanted a fifth giant dragon model in Valdrakken? Because I am inclined t believe that is the reason why.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Please, I'm clearly making more of a Marxist argument. The Night Elf mages are all the descendants of the vampiric Highborne kulak class and their physical liquidation is both a moral (and narrative) necessity for the good of the organism at large.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    #Garroshdidnothingwrong.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    danuser needs to leave, seriously. 2 expansions of crap writing and this guy still has a job. Is he blackmailing bobby? I can't understand how this guy hasn't been fired yet.
    Stop being overdramatic. Jesus christ.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

well thats nice Wrathion got wasted for some random dragon that had NO connection to anything with the black dragons and got saved by wrathion
    blizz levels of writing

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    That's lame, but yet another human isn't?
    It's lame because of the model, but also because he acts and even talks like Baine.