The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That is a big reach to try and argue Sindragosa is affected the same way as Uther and Sylvanas.
    It’s really not when we have Belo'vir as a soul shard who wasn’t even killed by arthas and instead just lost an arm and then was slain by undead.

Like losing An arm is enough to split a soul but having the blade plunged into your head and bring you into undeath isn’t? It’s not like she didn’t have a soul for frostmourn to scar and rather the wound is mortal or not apparently has no baring.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Also disappointed they could not make Tarecgosa a drake skin

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    It’s really not when we have Belo'vir as a soul shard who wasn’t even killed by arthas and instead just lost an arm and then was slain by undead.

Like losing An arm is enough to split a soul but having the blade plunged into your head and bring you into undeath isn’t? It’s not like she didn’t have a soul for frostmourn to scar and rather the wound is mortal or not apparently has no baring.
    Was there a Sindragosa soul shard in Zovaal's vault, during the one questline where you see the collection? If not then it doesn't exist because he (Arthas or Zovaal) didn't make one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    So looks like the Dragonwrath legendary doesn't really bring about anything special? That blows. I had high hopes that having it would do something this expansion. What a missed opportunity.
    I spoke too soon.

Say hell to a standalone mount if you have it from the questline Rhapsody in Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Also disappointed they could not make Tarecgosa a drake skin
    See above, we may have it soon!

Can someone give me a brief summary of what happens in the Blue DF questline?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Was there a Sindragosa soul shard in Zovaal's vault, during the one questline where you see the collection? If not then it doesn't exist because he (Arthas or Zovaal) didn't make one.
    There isn’t one.

Though I don’t think Arthas or Zovaal was making them given how random the ones we see are, it more so seems like there jsut a by product of frostmourn it self and the jailer just kept some for some reason.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

See above, we may have it soon!
    Meant a skin for the Highland Drake so we can use it for Dragonriding

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Meant a skin for the Highland Drake so we can use it for Dragonriding
    I know but if they turn pretty much all the drakes into dragonriding mounts, you can use it for it anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know but if they turn pretty much all the drakes into dragonriding mounts, you can use it for it anyway.
    This. And I really hope they turn the "skins" into their own mounts too because having them as "full transformations" where you have to decide between different mounts was a shitty idea to begin with ...

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    I don't know. I find that a limited event is well understood because dragonriding raises some issues. If they allow dragonriding permanently, what about all the other mounts that don't share the same skeleton or don't have wings/don't use gravity the same way? I'm thinking of insects, flying machines, water rabbits, and any other magical mount.

What's the point of flying with your favorite mount in slow mode if you can take your dragon and fly fast?

- - - Updated - - -

This is possible, but I hope not for consistency reasons. Be rational. If they do, they will have to do animations for all the other mounts which would be colossal. As it stands, I don't see this system working outside of a time-limited event.
    I sometimes look at my ground mounts and think about what a shame it is that they rarely get used. Or worse yet at my aquatic only mounts that I only ever being out for Vashj'ir.

Mounts not always being useable is a shame, but not all that unusual in the grand scheme of things. And really it's only a small amount of mounts that don't actually have a skeleton fit for Dragonriding. Once we get a gryphon rig for Dragonriding I think we have most of them.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Outland dragonriding races are now in the works as well. Looks like upcoming patches will have a plethora of old-world(s) dragonriding races.

Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post
    well, about that...
    NE is green, O is green. both hate demons and immigrants lesser races. hate lesser races and fel together - Horde is a family, a big tent!
    Still wish Nelves were Horde, and Blood elves were Alliance.
    Orcs and Nelves together would be pretty sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Still wish Nelves were Horde, and Blood elves were Alliance.
    Orcs and Nelves together would be pretty sick.
    No, not at all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You should be denied the right to play WoW for this more than dubious statement.
    I guess you misunderstood me. Because I meant they should've STARTED like that.

At this point I think we can make a pretty accurate prediction of how the rest of DF will play out. It's obvious that 10.2 will have the new World Tree as a zone and have the Emerald Dream involved. Vyranoth will likely get focus in 10.2 like how Fyrakk got focus in 10.1. Since Fyrakk is still alive, we may fight Vyranoth and Fyrakk at the same time in the raid.

Iridikron doesn't really have any ties to the Dream, so he won't be featured heavily in that patch. As shown in Dawn of the Infinite, Iridikron actually has ties to the Infinite DF, so he will be involved in their story in 10.3. Since the dungeon is called DAWN of the Infinite, the Infinites obviously won't be taken care of, and this is reinforced in the dungeon journal, which makes it sound like Murozond is born during the dungeon and we don't take care of him yet. So 10.3 will focus on the culimination of Iridikron's and the Infinite's plans, with either Iridikron or Murozond being the final boss. Alexstrasza and the Red Dragonflight has been criminally underused in the story so far, so they should be heavily featured in this patch.

I do think though that there is potential for a 10.4 patch, with Iridikron and Murozond being taken out in 10.4 and 10.3 being centered around something else. Let's say that only Fyrakk is defeated in 10.2. After all, it would make sense to have the giant flame dragon be the biggest threat to the new World Tree, given what happened to the last one, so maybe only Fyrakk is taken care of in 10.2. Maybe Vyranoth is the main enemy of 10.3, which could maybe be focused on the Blue Dragonflight and Vakthros. Vakthros is still a mystery and it's obviously supposed to be important. Those giant ice spikes sticking out of it obviously aren't a natural phenomenon, and there's a good chance that they were caused by Vyranoth in the distant past, so it would be fitting to have her as the final boss of a hypothetical Vakthros raid. The one problem though is coming up with what the zone of this patch would be. Maybe we travel to one of the Arcane realms? If Vakthros isn't gonna be a raid, I could be it being a megadungeon in 10.2.5
    Last edited by Telogrus; 2023-05-24 at 12:46 AM.

this blue dragon story stuff makes me think we are going to get chromatus

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be denied the right to play WoW for this more than dubious statement.
    I wouldn't go that far but...yeah that take I'll burn in lava every day of the week. But on topic though

The Alexstrasza and Red Dragonflight has been criminally underused in the story so far, so they should be heavily featured in this patch.
    Yeah while I enjoy the Dragonflights involvement, I believe they can do better IMO.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Telogrus View Post
    At this point I think we can make a pretty accurate prediction of how the rest of DF will play out. It's obvious that 10.2 will have the new World Tree as a zone and have the Emerald Dream involved. Vyranoth will likely get focus in 10.2 like how Fyrakk got focus in 10.1. Since Fyrakk is still alive, we may fight Vyranoth and Fyrakk at the same time in the raid.

Iridikron doesn't really have any ties to the Dream, so he won't be featured heavily in that patch. As shown in Dawn of the Infinite, Iridikron actually has ties to the Infinite DF, so he will be involved in their story in 10.3. Since the dungeon is called DAWN of the Infinite, the Infinites obviously won't be taken care of, and this is reinforced in the dungeon journal, which makes it sound like Murozond is born during the dungeon and we don't take care of him yet. So 10.3 will focus on the culimination of Iridikron's and the Infinite's plans, with either Iridikron or Murozond being the final boss. The Alexstrasza and Red Dragonflight has been criminally underused in the story so far, so they should be heavily featured in this patch.

I do think though that there is potential for a 10.4 patch, with Iridikron and Murozond being taken out in 10.4 and 10.3 being centered around something else. Let's say that only Fyrakk is defeated in 10.2. After all, it would make sense to have the giant flame dragon be the biggest threat to the new World Tree, given what happened to the last one, so maybe only Fyrakk is taken care of in 10.2. Maybe Vyranoth is the main enemy of 10.3, which could maybe be focused on the Blue Dragonflight and Vakthros. Vakthros is still a mystery and it's obviously supposed to be important. Those giant ice spikes sticking out of it obviously aren't a natural phenomenon, and there's a good chance that they were caused by Vyranoth in the distant past, so it would be fitting to have her as the final boss of a hypothetical Vakthros raid. The one problem though is coming up with what the zone of this patch would be. Maybe we travel to one of the Arcane realms? If Vakthros isn't gonna be a raid, I could be it being a megadungeon in 10.2.5
    i truly believe that iridikron will survive to 11.0
    next expansion is gonna be about the elementals

10+ Year Old Account
    What the heck would an expansion be about the elements, cause DF has the elemental theme pretty down.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    What the heck would an expansion be about the elements, cause DF has the elemental theme pretty down.
    It's the second one, even. Cataclysm also had a lot of focus on them.