Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashana Darkmoon View Post
    The spec plays fine?

Like it's not perfect, but it's not bad at all. It's only F tier on subcreation because that's what always happens with pure dps classes, the best players pick the "best" so the other ones look worse than they are.

Even with that it's perfectly in the middle in raid and has plenty of people doing 20 keys
    WOTLK affliction plays perfectly.

Bring that back

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by DisRuptive1 View Post
    Affliction Warlock feels easy enough to play with a good UI setup and no one's beating me on the meters who has a lower ilvl.

Damn. Someone's ego is fatter then Trumps mouth. You are playing with some sucky players. That is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestyboy View Post
    affliction feels awful to play, you have way to many dots and buffs you have to maintain. in m+ its just not good with seed spam either. the entire specc needs a total rework from the ground up
    Maybe you just have a bad UI that's not telling you when to refresh your dots. AoE could do with a bit more complexity but I don't think it needs a rework.

Maybe you just have a bad UI that's not telling you when to refresh your dots. AoE could do with a bit more complexity but I don't think it needs a rework.
    Bad Ui? are you like 40? having 100% uptime on dots and buffs is not hard, its boring when its like 8 different shit to juggle between. Also the reward for doing it is 0
    the specc is garbage, stop coping
    Last edited by Priestyboy; 2023-05-19 at 10:07 AM.

LoL..WTF. The spec and how it plays has nothing to do with the UI. Nothing a couple of addons can't handle. But just when Blizzard fixes the spec and people start to have fun with it then they nerf it. But Blizzard making the spec having tons of things to juggle and keep track of isn't making the spec fun to play. But players like you trying to cope and compensate for Blizz's laziness and lack of making the spec fun is not helping at all.

EDIT.....Adding tons of things to a spec to juggle doesn't make a spec fun. Keep that in mind when you play a class.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    WOTLK affliction plays perfectly.

Bring that back
    I loved snapshotting. The only thing that’s shit about wotlk is that trinkets can proc off of life tap while out of combat so if you’re getting your mana up in between pulls it could proc.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestyboy View Post
    Bad Ui? are you like 40? having 100% uptime on dots and buffs is not hard, its boring when its like 8 different shit to juggle between. Also the reward for doing it is 0
    the specc is garbage, stop coping
    Pretty sure most of the current WoW players are 35-40. The game is quite literally living off inertia from the veterans, because new players aren't really coming in.

Like...why do you think their last TV ad was referencing having fun and forgetting about things after coming home from work? Blizzard knows who their players are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashana Darkmoon View Post
    The spec plays fine?

Like it's not perfect, but it's not bad at all. It's only F tier on subcreation because that's what always happens with pure dps classes, the best players pick the "best" so the other ones look worse than they are.

Even with that it's perfectly in the middle in raid and has plenty of people doing 20 keys

Thank God Blizzard doesn't listen to people like you. As we see from the patch notes, Blizzard sees differently. The spec has issues and some are major.
    Last edited by Aggressive; 2023-05-24 at 01:05 PM.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Thank God Blizzard doesn't listen to people like you. As we see from the patch notes, Blizzard sees differently. The spec has issues and some are major.
    I mean it's not like I'm opposed to changes lol

Just saying I got my aff lock to 2600 in 10 days at the end of last season, it's not like it was remotely unplayable in serious content. Every lock spec was completing the most difficult content with rewards in the game (mythic bosses and 20s)

Which is not the same as not needing any fixes or improvements. But the "worst" dps spec of a pure dps class will usually be like F tier on subcreation because most people in that content will play the better specs