Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, glamours shouldn't even have a limit.
    I know, I know. Spaghetti code.

But come on
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Serpent View Post
    -snip-
    I will concede that in hindsight asking for more ultimates was a personal wish, since that's the content I enjoy the most. But I actually didn't even consider it would be a choice which reminds me of another issue I have with the game, the budget.

Its not the devs fault at all, but it really sucks that the amount of money they're given to work with is so meager compared to the scale of the game, it makes me sad that they're so held back by squeenix.

And I have to wonder how grand the game would be if they had the funding they deserve. Of course, I'm not an employee so this is all speculation, they could very well have enough money.

But when it feels like they have to choose and sacrifice content it makes me doubtful.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    And I have to wonder how grand the game would be if they had the funding they deserve. Of course, I'm not an employee so this is all speculation, they could very well have enough money.
    Yoshida and his team are carrying the company right now. They probably can't get the right funding as they have to share it with whoever decided to greenlight Foamstars
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    Yeahhhh....I have over 300 million gil and have never once ran out of space. Not even on my base character, let alone with the free retainers.

I dunno what fantasy world you're living in but yeah.
    Damn dude. You are something angry as hell. Might I suggest you take some time from the video games and go outside and roll around in the grass. Maybe Pray, or go swimming or something. It makes no sense to get all riled up over a video game. just breath.

Bloodsail Admiral
    1+ Year Old Account
    Its not the devs fault at all, but it really sucks that the amount of money they're given to work with is so meager compared to the scale of the game, it makes me sad that they're so held back by squeenix.
    It's probably not funding, it's the labor pool. Yoshida has talked about before how hard it is to add people to the team, or even find people to do things outsourced. Joining a nearly 10 year old MMO project isn't really good for your resume and portfolio, people want to jump onto new projects. Add a potential need to be fluent in Japanese or live in Japan, depending on position and... yeah. Even with unlimited funds, they'd still have staffing problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchi Migi View Post
    Damn dude. You are something angry as hell. Might I suggest you take some time from the video games and go outside and roll around in the grass. Maybe Pray, or go swimming or something. It makes no sense to get all riled up over a video game. just breath.
    I don't know why the mods haven't permabanned them considering 98% of what they post is obvious flame bait. I stopped bothering reporting them since apparently the mods don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Yoshida and his team are carrying the company right now. They probably can't get the right funding as they have to share it with whoever decided to greenlight Foamstars
    Sadly, that is true. They are milking FFXIV for profit so much that it's not even funny.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchi Migi View Post
    I swear when someone has nothing to actually add they just go, 'lol ur so angry'

...????

Sorry I broke your little hatefest I guess with logic?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why the mods haven't permabanned them considering 98% of what they post is obvious flame bait. I stopped bothering reporting them since apparently the mods don't care.
    Oh sorry I forgot that this subforum exists only for you and the other 3 people to mindlessly complain about every single tiny niche detail they subjectively dislike regardless of if its actually true or not and that any disagreement with that is flamebait.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Honestly, glamours shouldn't even have a limit.
    I know, I know. Spaghetti code.

But come on
    They are slowly fixing all that stuff. FFXVI seems to be running on an even more customized FFXIV engine and they are backporting things to it. I am hopeful they will announce new QoL stuff at fanfest for 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    FFXVI seems to be running on an even more customized FFXIV engine
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Source?
    Got none, just theories. But we already know it's not unreal or luminous engine. That was confirmed during the media tour few months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZTNoV2Iey0&t=925s - 15:25

It's probably not funding, it's the labor pool. Yoshida has talked about before how hard it is to add people to the team, or even find people to do things outsourced. Joining a nearly 10 year old MMO project isn't really good for your resume and portfolio, people want to jump onto new projects. Add a potential need to be fluent in Japanese or live in Japan, depending on position and... yeah. Even with unlimited funds, they'd still have staffing problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly. I think they are here to stay just like the Karens. Kinda sucks cause WE ALL have to deal with them being angry and pissed off in the forums here

Its very obvious that XIV's content cycles are a downside of the game, they even increased the amount of time between patches but have not added new content to make up for it. Releasing two Ultimates is a good improvement, but even that isn't enough, an Ultimate should release with a new Alliance Raid Wing every odd patch at minimum.

Most of the content they release on patch doesn't even last an entire month of sub, there is no reason for the rest to be staggered for weeks at a time.

Which again is the reason why I say the best time to play XIV is at the start and end of expansion. It removes this downside entirely and leads to quite a fulfilling experience.
    The problem you've got here runs into a couple of things.

1) What qualifies as 'New content'. New content is stuff that they add to the game. Period. Doesn't matter if it's a single quest, or a beast tribe, or a blue update, or what have you. Content is content. The way you phrase things, it feels like you're saying 'Oh, I've got no interest in Island Sanctuaries so it's not content.' And yeah, if you're focusing solely on, say, the MSQ? You've got a few hours worth of story, a dungeon, and probably a trail. For those who are super into the game, you can probably knock that out in a day or so. But that's ignoring that new beast tribe you're going to be grinding on for a month or so, the crafting gear set that you need to farm materials for, the new raid tier that only gives you one week of loot at a time, the new stuff at the side quests that are ontop of all the other quests you've not actually done in the game (because lets be honest, you've likely not gone and done them). There's always a lot of stuff in each patch, it's what you consider for YOU that's more of the problem here.

2) XIV has always been a game about building for longevity, not for getting in all the people for every patch content. Not only have the devs themselves say 'Go take a break, unsub, we'll be here when you get back', but the way things are designed is for there to be things that are constantly available for players to do. A person can wait until the end of the expansion and have a huge amount of content to consume by no lifing it, or they could take it in the bite sized chunks it's offered in and then go spend the time on other things. Outside of Coils, the entire game is made for people to get to the content when you're ready. Blue Mage and all of it's stuff will always be there, even for someone who hasn't touched it. The Gold Saucer will always be there. ARR dungeons that are side quest stuff will always be there. Putting in more content to just make a 'bigger patch with more things to do' has never been their goal. It's always been about adding one more scoop to the already massive sundae that we've got to eat.

3) Staggered release has always been a better way of getting content. It's the reason why XIV changed how they've done raids. They saw that instead of actually enjoying the story, going through the content they've made for people, anyone who was into Extreme raiding would just flat out skip everything entirely in their race for world first. Thus the week delay for that. Same thing with their release for the rest of the other content. They're not wanting players to rush through the MSQ AND Hildibrand AND the new Raids AND Leveling the blue mage, etc, etc. It goes along with the reason why players like myself say that the game respects your time so much more than other MMOs. You're never made to feel like if You don't do all the content at once right when it comes out, You don't matter as a player. Take your time, enjoy the game, there's a huge amount of things you can do in there and there are even players who've been around for the decade+ XIV has existed and haven't done EVERYTHING the game can offer.

In the end, just because you've done a lot and are up to date on every little thing doesn't mean that the XIV patches are lacking. It means you either got to pick up something you've not done in the game yet, take a break and play something new, or just continue plugging away like you have already.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSideEye View Post
    The problem you've got here runs into a couple of things.

1) What qualifies as 'New content'. New content is stuff that they add to the game. Period. Doesn't matter if it's a single quest, or a beast tribe, or a blue update, or what have you. Content is content. The way you phrase things, it feels like you're saying 'Oh, I've got no interest in Island Sanctuaries so it's not content.' And yeah, if you're focusing solely on, say, the MSQ? You've got a few hours worth of story, a dungeon, and probably a trail. For those who are super into the game, you can probably knock that out in a day or so. But that's ignoring that new beast tribe you're going to be grinding on for a month or so, the crafting gear set that you need to farm materials for, the new raid tier that only gives you one week of loot at a time, the new stuff at the side quests that are ontop of all the other quests you've not actually done in the game (because lets be honest, you've likely not gone and done them). There's always a lot of stuff in each patch, it's what you consider for YOU that's more of the problem here.

2) XIV has always been a game about building for longevity, not for getting in all the people for every patch content. Not only have the devs themselves say 'Go take a break, unsub, we'll be here when you get back', but the way things are designed is for there to be things that are constantly available for players to do. A person can wait until the end of the expansion and have a huge amount of content to consume by no lifing it, or they could take it in the bite sized chunks it's offered in and then go spend the time on other things. Outside of Coils, the entire game is made for people to get to the content when you're ready. Blue Mage and all of it's stuff will always be there, even for someone who hasn't touched it. The Gold Saucer will always be there. ARR dungeons that are side quest stuff will always be there. Putting in more content to just make a 'bigger patch with more things to do' has never been their goal. It's always been about adding one more scoop to the already massive sundae that we've got to eat.

3) Staggered release has always been a better way of getting content. It's the reason why XIV changed how they've done raids. They saw that instead of actually enjoying the story, going through the content they've made for people, anyone who was into Extreme raiding would just flat out skip everything entirely in their race for world first. Thus the week delay for that. Same thing with their release for the rest of the other content. They're not wanting players to rush through the MSQ AND Hildibrand AND the new Raids AND Leveling the blue mage, etc, etc. It goes along with the reason why players like myself say that the game respects your time so much more than other MMOs. You're never made to feel like if You don't do all the content at once right when it comes out, You don't matter as a player. Take your time, enjoy the game, there's a huge amount of things you can do in there and there are even players who've been around for the decade+ XIV has existed and haven't done EVERYTHING the game can offer.

In the end, just because you've done a lot and are up to date on every little thing doesn't mean that the XIV patches are lacking. It means you either got to pick up something you've not done in the game yet, take a break and play something new, or just continue plugging away like you have already.
    Careful now, you're going to be accused of just being a troll or posting flamebait for daring to disagree with the same 4 people saying the same 4 things every week.

Also their whole problem seems to be a WoW-brained mentality where if there isn't something FORCING you to stay online every day (Otherwise you fall behind) then there "is nothing to do" which is just such a...both incorrect and also toxic way to approach any kind of game.

The best thing I ever realized as a long time WoW player who swapped to FF14 was that I could leave and come back whenever I wanted and I wasn't stuck grinding for weeks at a time. At best, I would spend a day or two doing roulettes for gear if I was behind on ilevel for the new dungeons/trials. But even then, I enjoyed the content every time it came out so much that I'd play for a few weeks anyway and get all the new trial/raid series gear and/or tomestone gear so I was never behind.

Respecting your time and all that, as you've said. It's even given me more time to try out other MMOs and see how they compare. I bought New World on a sale and enjoyed that for a good month. I tried out GW2 and was having fun for parts of it. I went back to SWTOR for the new story content. I never felt like not being on FF14 was hurting me.

And that sentiment is the biggest compliment I can give 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    Careful now, you're going to be accused of just being a troll or posting flamebait for daring to disagree with the same 4 people saying the same 4 things every week.

Also their whole problem seems to be a WoW-brained mentality where if there isn't something FORCING you to stay online every day (Otherwise you fall behind) then there "is nothing to do" which is just such a...both incorrect and also toxic way to approach any kind of game.

The best thing I ever realized as a long time WoW player who swapped to FF14 was that I could leave and come back whenever I wanted and I wasn't stuck grinding for weeks at a time. At best, I would spend a day or two doing roulettes for gear if I was behind on ilevel for the new dungeons/trials. But even then, I enjoyed the content every time it came out so much that I'd play for a few weeks anyway and get all the new trial/raid series gear and/or tomestone gear so I was never behind.

Respecting your time and all that, as you've said. It's even given me more time to try out other MMOs and see how they compare. I bought New World on a sale and enjoyed that for a good month. I tried out GW2 and was having fun for parts of it. I went back to SWTOR for the new story content. I never felt like not being on FF14 was hurting me.

And that sentiment is the biggest compliment I can give 14.
    I mean, other MMOs are pretty much the same way now anyway. Other than the dumb Azerite farm era in WoW, you can leave and come back and catch up in no time, too. GW2 of course has no real gear grind at all.

This isn't some novel distinction that only XIV has. In fact, I usually feel much more "gated" by the XIV community when coming in late, just because of the the way fights are designed and the "community chosen strat" aspect.

And yes, XIV's content cycles tend to be a bit slow. Not absurdly slow by MMO standards - the entire genre tends to be slow, which is frustrating for subscription based games - but the fact that many people will log on at patch day and log off having finished the content (except Savage, usually) and be left waiting 4-5 months again is no fun.

- - - Updated - - -

A person can wait until the end of the expansion and have a huge amount of content to consume by no lifing it
    I've always felt like this was the most fun way to play XIV - at least as a solo player. It's much more fun to go through all the post-patch content as one big cohesive experience and then go right into the full next expansion all at once.

The slow post-patch trickle of story content makes it feel much less immersive and cohesive. At least in my opinion. Sadly, I can't really do that anymore since I made silly choices like buying houses.
    Last edited by Ghost of Cow; 2023-05-28 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    Sadly, I can't really do that anymore since I made silly choices like buying houses.
    Yeah. As much as Yoshi-P touts "oh you don't have to play FFXIV all of the time, you are free to leave and go play other games!", there is a real penalty for leaving. You lose all of those millions of gil invested into buying and furnishing a house and all of that time spent trying to float up items, and it is very difficult and time consuming to try to get another house again given that you can only place one bid per week but there are 12 bidders on every plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Yeah. As much as Yoshi-P touts "oh you don't have to play FFXIV all of the time, you are free to leave and go play other games!", there is a real penalty for leaving. You lose all of those millions of gil invested into buying and furnishing a house and all of that time spent trying to float up items, and it is very difficult and time consuming to try to get another house again given that you can only place one bid per week but there are 12 bidders on every plot.
    Well, in fairness, getting a house is a choice and not mandatory at all. You can always just get an apartment for most functions.

Well, in fairness, getting a house is a choice and not mandatory at all. You can always just get an apartment for most functions.
    I upgraded from an apartment to a house because the 100 item limit in the apartment was too stifling.

5+ Year Old Account
    -snip-
    In my following post I recognized it was more of my personal desire for specific content (ultimates/savage) not being fulfilled so that's on me.

--

In response to 1:

To me and my personal scope of enjoyment, challenging PVE content is what I enjoy most in MMO's. Prog gives me a reason to stay subbed. Naturally, this means that XIV is lacking in that department, but it makes up for it in other ways.

In my three year stint no-lifing the game, there was plenty of stuff to keep me busy, I did it all just because I liked playing it so much. That doesn't mean I didn't always have this issue with the game though, and while its not what ultimately made me quit, it definitely is a big deterrent in me resubbing, though I do plan on playing again in the X.5 patch.

Since you're not the other guy, I feel like I can bring up WoW, and in WoW, there's pretty much always something to prog. So to me WoW always has a lot of content whether it be PVP/Raid/M+, so it suffers way less from this issue.

In XIV, beast tribes are capped by daily progress and you only progress their story once per level. I've done all the beast tribes except the Endwalker ones, I know what they're like and I enjoy them, but they aren't really content to me, I can't spend hours thinking about them, it takes me at most 20 minutes to finish them for the day and move on.

I know that was only one of your examples, but that's how I feel about most of the casual content in XIV, I don't hate it or think its poor quality, but I like things I can sink my teeth into and get my fill, only Savage/Ultimate meets that hunger for me. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

I don't think XIV is bad because it doesn't specifically cater to me or at all, it is a good game, but I can't be the only one that feels this way, so I think that specifically for hardcore raiders, XIV doesn't do enough to satisfy me which is a flaw in my opinion.

In response to 2:

I've seen this said a lot, pretty anytime I mention my issue with the game's pacing, but I always felt like that game doesn't really lend itself to being a late starter unless you always have a premade group to play with or are doing solo/casual content.

From a PVE perspective, tomestones never get uncapped, there are 0 catchup systems until the very very end of a raid tier, and there is a lot of timegating. It will take a very long time to be able to be bis and go do an ultimate on-patch even if you get funneled gear. The later you start the more likely zones are empty/content isn't being done as much as well, their megazones like Bozja/Eureka def suffered from this unless it was a content drought. I don't envy anyone trying to do Bozja Castrum atm and that stuff was dying even when I did it during Shadowbringers for the relics.

This isn't an issue from a vanity perspective of course, because 0 time constraints.

Housing is also extremely annoying in my opinion, it takes way too long to get a house unless you're lucky, and having to stay subbed to keep it from going boom is pretty awful. You could make a good argument that if you don't play you shouldn't care, but in my opinion it just adds another reason to not want to play again.

Fortunately I have FCmates that log in to circumvent this issue.

In response to 3:

Waiting a week is fine, my issue is waiting 3 weeks or more for something that will stop being relevant in a few days if that.

In my opinion it isn't that XIV goes out of its way to respect your time, but more that there is just too little in the game to do to feel disrespected. I don't think its very fair to say that unless you've 100%'d the game you cannot feel like its lacking. While there is a lot of content that is good, a lot of content, especially in the earlier stages of the game like ARR, is just outdated and boring and thus I have 0 interest in going back for it.

This also doesn't account for players that don't unsub and do things as they release, even if you didn't no-life, I personally feel you just hit a wall way faster in this game than WoW. You can tell me to unsub, but I like playing the same game a lot and I don't think that's a bad thing. I've never forced myself to play a game I don't like, but I also can't justify paying monthly for a game where there's little to do, which is why I unsubbed in the end. If anything players that hardly ever break their sub should be rewarded, not told that their loyalty is unneeded and they should play other stuff, it just feels like a cop out from putting more in every patch.

WoW has had similar issues, sometimes even way worse, but it can get away with suffering from this because I don't have to pay money to play it, I haven't paid real money for WoW or any of its addons since the token came out, that's insane value. If there was an XIV token, I'd def still be playing the game.

The game has done a great job in modernizing and streamlining itself, even in the few years I've been playing. But there is still a ton of stuff that feels like a product of archaic philosophy, it just happens that these issues are usually things only a tiny minority of players like myself care about, so there's no pressure for them to be consistent in fixing it.

Integrating buff timers and extending the ranges on buffs are good recent examples, these are amazing changes, but why did it take the game so long to put it in?

That's where I take issue with how the game is ran and when I start to feel disrespected. It gets even more grating when people tell me it doesn't matter because only a few hundred people do high-end raiding.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

-snip-
    ReRe 1:

Never said you can't have a focus as to what you love for a game. There are some things that are just going to appeal more to some folks than to other. Good example in the game itself is how I've mostly avoided Blue outside of just getting it out of the way Via levels and haven't really done much else for it. But there's a difference between preferring certain content the game offers and saying that the game should be criticized for not offering more of that content when it's never focused on that entirely.

Unlike WoW, which has almost always focused on high end raiding, pvp, heroic/Mythic content throughout the years, XIV has never dedicated itself to just that alone. They've done the crafting, the blue stuff, and more. You can be frustrated that they've not given us more stuff that fits your desires, and that's perfectly valid, but XIV has always encouraged the side stuff to be just as important as raiding and Ultimates. And the future of Ultimates are in question considering that the last two of them have had addons used on them despite the devs wishes.

I feel like calling it a flaw might fit better if the game was all about raiding, but that's never been the case.

ReRe2:

In this prospect, you're focusing entirely on the aspect of getting into raiding and geared up for that, which I already said in the previous ReRe isn't the entire focus of the game. When I was talking about respecting your time, I was going on the fact that the content for XIV is always there for the players and you're not expected to just rush through everything to get some magical end game where everything supposed to get better. Contrast this to WoW, especially back in the day, where there was always this expectation from players to just grind up to level cap as quick as possible to get into the 'real' part of the game. I know for me, I'm generally more excited to get story in FFVIX than I am a new raid tier and I could legit have a patch with no raid or even no dungeons and I'd be happy.

As far as Bozja and Eureka are concerned, you really only need to do those if you're wanting to do relics and while they're a great deal harder to do just casually now because there isn't the same driving force there used to be, there are still dedicated groups and Discord servers that get together just to knock those out. Data Center also might decide how popular those are as well, since I'm fairly sure that the raiding focused data center still has their Bozja still pretty populated.

Housing is always going to be a sticking issue for folks, because of how hard it was to get. The new system of lottery is a bit more fair than what we had, though. As for losing it should you not subbed, I've said this in another thread, but considering that you're legitmately denying the space for other players by owning it, you should be expected to actually be playing to keep ownership on it. I do think that they could extend the timer a bit so you could have a month of unsub and still have your house, but anymore is just unfair to other players.

ReRe 3:

While I do agree that a lot of ARR is outdated, considering you're basically comparing Vanilla WoW level quality with Legion level quality stuff with Endwalker here in terms of comparison, I also feel like you're comparing it as someone whose gotten to the end of the game. Yeah, if you're at the end of the story in Endwalker and have done eveything along the way, the game does feel a little lacking... but I feel like that means you're ignoring the other 4 expansions worth of content that you've played through and that a new player has to look forward to. Even for some no lifers, that's a LOT of content to go through.

WoW has also had the problem, especially in the past, of the endless treadmill. Sure, that means there was always something to do, but I don't feel like logging in to do daily chores or I end up being behind everyone else makes for good content. The freedom to unsub, hell, even for the develops to say that they're ok with you doing that, felt like such a freedom compared to Blizzard going and dangling another six month mount in my face just to make sure they got my money, regardless of the actual quality of the game itself at the time. You might think of it is 'saying our loyality is unneeded', but I think it should be more viewed as 'We respect that you've got other interests'.

The WoW Token, honestly, is more a source of problems from what I've seen than anything else. Mostly because it was there for WoW to get a piece of the pie that goldfarmers were making. Last I recall when I saw it in action, it had kinda f-ed up the economy of WoW. Is it awesome that some players are basically able to play for free because of that? Sure. But I've also got friends who still haven't updated their FFXIV accounts past the Heavensward trial because they're wanting to do every tiny little thing in the game and are able to play up to the end of that expansion without paying a cent or grinding up the money to pay to continue.

As for the game itself feeling old a points, part of this comes from design philosophy, part of this comes from spaghetti code, and part of this comes from them planning on how they want things to work for the future. A lot of older companies, ESPECIALLY in Japan, are heavy in the 'if it isn't broke, don't fix it' style of how they run their systems. You add this between the lack of new blood who are skilled in code AND speak Japanese into the mix also means they're slow to adapt. Heck, you can see this also in the buff timers, as the entire reason they added that is because they wanted people to stop using addons, so they're like 'fine, we'll add them to the game, stop using it'.

I can more than understand that these are irritating to you. And I'm not going to say it doesn't matter because you're a high end raider. But I'm also going to tell you that what you want has never been the most important focus above everything else in XIV. The most important focus has been the story, followed by making sure there was always something for players to do. And Endwalker has added more of that than we had before with the Islands and the new Variant dungeons. And while those features don't feel fully fleshed out just yet, I only see them getting better as the devs learn, try again, and maybe even get fresher ideas for what they've done.

All that said, I wouldn't say no to getting more hard, super end game content, but I also know that FFXIV isn't the game that I'm going to be playing that if that was my focus and nothing else.

This isn't some novel distinction that only XIV has. In fact, I usually feel much more "gated" by the XIV community when coming in late, just because of the the way fights are designed and the "community chosen strat" aspect.
    There are so many examples in this thread alone of you or Val just...making something up to be upset about that is just not reality. Here's another one. I don't even know what you're talking about regarding "being gated because of community chosen strats" ....what? lol

Did somebody come up with some strat for an Ultimate that you dislike or something so you invented this strawman to complain about? Also not sure you want to make this argument about the hardest content in the game, if that is indeed what this strawman is about, to pretend that the hardest of the hardcore raiders only use a single stat that turns out to work only with FF14. That's the case for every single MMO.

It's a very bizarre thing to try and pretend is unique to this game.

"The game is gating me because of something a member of the community did"
    Last edited by Arlette; 2023-05-29 at 07:17 AM.