Quote Originally Posted by GabrielKnight View Post
    You know, I only hat time to do the Zeros one, and I was about to come here and say how idiotic I though the chain was; to my surprise, I saw everybody praising it. Honestly, I felt embarrased at the whole situation: first that ball thing to catch insects, then helping A FREAKING DRAGON solve a gambling problem, let alone to Baron Revilgaz, who I never though was such a gangster in the first place.

Perhaps I'm just getting too cynical, I don't know.
    The Zeros part absolutely is stupid. The females are all pretty damn solid; I liked Haleh and Surigosa best and Azuregos is excellent. As for Lanigosa it was just a massive improvement from her last appearance. The finale with Senegos is solid. The fight vs Sindragosa was just dissatisfying because it reminds me that Blizzard cannot bother to scale shit (and given I'm a 430ilvl tankadin if it was built for me, most people would just die), like she kept casting but nothing happened.

I think the reason it is well liked is that it is pure fan service. It has a large roster and visits multiple locations. It's the exact same reason the Orc Heritage one was liked. And imo it shows how a revamp would also be well liked but that's another topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sped through the zeros part. I dunno felt a little too silly. If they wanted to meld silly and serious they could of just shown us what Malygos was like pre the Blue Dragonflight gettng ganked by Deathwing(Malygos was described in this questline as lighthearted but we didn't see it).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...cup/1596833/49

And they confirmed it.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Good day dragonriders,

As data-miners have guessed, we are indeed working on dragonriding outside of the Dragon Isles and broadening the set of mounts that can dragonride. Our initial work on this can be seen in the Fractures in Time game files, but that feature will not be complete or featured in the live game until later in Dragonflight.

As we continue to develop the game in this way, we expect there to be many examples in the future of content that is a work-in-progress becoming visible to data-miners in test environments. We intend to announce the contents of any given patch in our official posts about that patch.

For the latest details on what’s included in Fracture in Time, please check out our official development notes.
    DR is here to stay.

Formerly known as Arafal

On the Megadungeon, if I am reading it correctly, Deios goes back in time to just when the Aspects killed Galakrond with the intent to trap Nozdormu and turn him to Murozond before they even become Aspects. So he is bound to fail. We just get to experience the timeline where he succeeds first.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It could still happen, but I'm not getting my hopes high for 11.0. I think Avaloren/Other Side of Azeroth is the likeliest at this point.
    Hello, 9.0 and 8.0 and 7.0 want their speculation back

The best bet is light vs void.

However, what if there's a small chance of an infinite dragon flight expansion.

Imagine a continent that's an amalgamation of AU versions of different zones all mashed up together.

Call it something like, Lands of infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    On the Megadungeon, if I am reading it correctly, Deios goes back in time to just when the Aspects killed Galakrond with the intent to trap Nozdormu and turn him to Murozond before they even become Aspects. So he is bound to fail. We just get to experience the timeline where he succeeds first.
    How are we certain of that? Perhaps it retcons the timeline into some kind of warped situation where everybody remembers everything having been in the original state, but the actual outcome also places Murozond as having always been there while removing the presence of Nozdormu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuicee View Post
    However, what if there's a small chance of an infinite dragon flight expansion.

Imagine a continent that's an amalgamation of AU versions of different zones all mashed up together.

Call it something like, Lands of infinity.
    That would be very fun to experience, but is also fairly high-risk. I could imagine it working, but the writers would have to tread very carefully.

If it's not set in pre-Sundering Azeroth, I could see something equivalent to the Dreg Heap of Dark Souls III being interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    How are we certain of that? Perhaps it retcons the timeline into some kind of warped situation where everybody remembers everything having been in the original state, but the actual outcome also places Murozond as having always been there while removing the presence of Nozdormu.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be very fun to experience, but is also fairly high-risk. I could imagine it working, but the writers would have to tread very carefully.

If it's not set in pre-Sundering Azeroth, I could see something equivalent to the Dreg Heap of Dark Souls III being interesting.
    Pre sundering could be the endgame zone.

Leveling zones could be like, WC3 lorederon, WC 3 ashenvale, WC 3 quelthalas, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    It’s just kinda weird to me.
    I mean nowadays we can even use Glad mounts on characters that’ve never gotten gladiator for example.

We can already transmog the staff on all characters that can use it so it’s just a weird restriction.
    But only those with the actual staff on them can turn into a Dragon. This only removes the requirement of having to carry it in your bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    DR is here to stay.
    I only hope they make it optional, otherwise it's gamebreaking for me to the point of uninstalling, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Battle for Azeroth
    Best focking Axpansion!

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielKnight View Post
    I only hope they make it optional, otherwise it's gamebreaking for me to the point of uninstalling, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    There is a toggle between "static" (old) and "dynamic" (new) flying, si it's optional.

Just do realise the old system cannot do everything the new can, such as going thrice as fast or maneuver quickly enough, so expect to run into limitations on that.
    Things like larger maps will pose no noticeable issue to the likely grand majority of the people that will use the "superior" (faster) system, and you can expect to lose out on things like i.e. rares, gathering nodes and treasures simply by virtue of being slower.

So it's optional, but there is a logical and silent "but" involved.

Plus it may ultimately end up replacing static flying in content going forward, depending on the level of adoption. Simply because it would no longer be worth the effort to facilitate it in design and such, wasting time and resources.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    https://twitter.com/TaliesinEvitel/s...hwhy-nGQA&s=19

"I feel we don't talk enough about how there is a huge and ancient portal to the actual Void realm just open now in the middle of the planet"

Good Point. Why is nobody talking about it?
    Tbh I already forgot about it.

I could see this being some link to a void invasion in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Remmber when every one since BFA wanted a Dragon Knight? -We got furry dragons
    asking for Ethereals will just get you some sad twisted version of your original wish...

- - - Updated - - -

The biggest hint for next expansion is always store mounts. I think in this case : the sun/nighty night elf saber cat mount.
    Last edited by Xi Jinping; 2023-05-27 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xi Jinping View Post
    Remmber when every one since BFA wanted a Dragon Knight? -We got furry dragons
    No, i don't remember that at all. Probably because it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, i don't remember that at all. Probably because it didn't happen.
    people were begging for a DK dragon reskin at the end of BFA

The next expansion is Void or Pirates.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ebonhorn absolutely started on equal grounds with Wrathion this expac. It's just that in the Waking Shores quests they kind of forgot about him. He should have been one of the quest givers at the Obsidian Citadel and he should have been at the Ruby Life Pools waiting for Wrathion and Sabellian with Alexstrasza.
    This is part of what made him becoming the new Aspect so janky narratively. In paper all the choices are very sensible, but how the story was told wasn't anything stellar. There's the weirdness of the bait and switch between Wrathion and Sabellian as the two candidates, focusing so much on their bickering, with Ebyissian nowhere to be seen, and then showing up a whole patch later, speeding through his whole involvement while making Wrathion and Ebyssian act even more annoying.

Sure, everything has plot justifications, but it doesn't feel like a well told story. We could have ended on the same place if Ebyssian had been there since the begining, and then actually develop Wrathion and Ebyssian's own arcs leading to stepping aside a lot more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuicee View Post
    Pre sundering could be the endgame zone.

Leveling zones could be like, WC3 lorederon, WC 3 ashenvale, WC 3 quelthalas, etc etc.
    I think I big issue with WoD, and Shadowlands, is how these realms felt so foreign and temporary. If we went into an expansion knowing such places would be permanent new fixtures of the world, it could be *very* interesting.

I always like the idea of Draenor overlapping into Outland to become a new, more permanent world, but I don't think there's enough room for that (Unless Yrel brings the whole planet with her when she returns, heh) But the idea of a mashup of time disjointed areas making their way to Azeroth could be great.

Does make me wonder, if instead of being a separate mass, it actually "overlaps" with their older versions?, creating a more bizzarre new normal where denizens are displaces by the ones in these new areas? Some of them finding common ground, others entering into fast conflict.

Wouldn't be a complete "old world revamp" but it could be an opportunity to revamp certain areas. You would have to choose somewhat underutilized ones, but you could be able to change their context greatly, taking advantage of the endless possibilities of alternate realities.

An Azshara in its prime around the time of the Legion invasion, The Eastweald and Southern Quel'thalas during Arthas march, Uldum during Lei' Shen's attack and the Tol'vir using the origination device to stop him, the founding of Stormgarde when the Forest Trolls still could destroy humanity's first home. All pivotal moments that with our intervention will play out differently -and all of them in zones that aren't of the most relevant in the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    Better : both
    Void Pirates from the Moon?

I want a knight/medieval themed expansion, have some quests about politics of certain Houses and stuff like that.

More precisely - i would like a expansion like that if at least partial revamp is not happening.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-05-27 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Does make me wonder, if instead of being a separate mass, it actually "overlaps" with their older versions?, creating a more bizzarre new normal where denizens are displaces by the ones in these new areas? Some of them finding common ground, others entering into fast conflict.
    Honestly, this seems quite plausible to me. I've taken the Infinite dungeon to suggest that Deios is successful, and the Murozond is retroactively created out of Nozdormu in an odd, Dragon Break-esque situation. I like the idea that all possible events begin to retroactively have always happened simultaneously in a brief moment in which the sands of time are no longer flowing chronologically. This results in an unprecedented situation in which the world starts to look something like the Dreg Heap from Dark Souls III, or perhaps a worldwide version of the Caverns of Time, as all timelines start merging into one another. Perhaps people exist alongside their alternate selves, or perhaps they begin merging with them as they have to struggle with wholly-contradictory memories of the same events. Those who died in the main timeline go mad in knowing that they are not going mad as they are slotted into a world safely devoid of another variant of themselves.