10+ Year Old Account

Diablo 4 event question?

I haven't been able to find concrete information on this.

Is the bonus chance at rare loot once per day per character or per account?

Once per account.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Once per account.
    Oh okay. I saw people on Wow head arguing about it and no one seemed to know for sure.

Blue post from Blizzard

Once per account.
    "Just a quick callout on two of the items available during this event. The Tyrael’s Charger mount and the Horadric Haversack 36-slot bag each have a significantly higher chance of dropping on the first Treasure Goblin kill of the day on any character on an account. Subsequent kills or kills on alts have reduced chances for these items. All other items have the same drop rate for each kill."

I think if you want the mount just use a new char every kill to be safe. I think even trial characters works, else just use all your old alts and move them to org/SW.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Nederbelg View Post
    "Just a quick callout on two of the items available during this event. The Tyrael’s Charger mount and the Horadric Haversack 36-slot bag each have a significantly higher chance of dropping on the first Treasure Goblin kill of the day on any character on an account. Subsequent kills or kills on alts have reduced chances for these items. All other items have the same drop rate for each kill."
    Exactly what I said. First kill on any character on an account, in other words, once per account. You can still farm it but it’s significantly reduced on other characters after the first kill of the account.

Thread was already based on the bonus gains on the first kill. No need to elaborate further which is why I only stated with three words. Context is already there.
    Last edited by Usernameforforums; 2023-05-28 at 10:17 AM.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

It says first kill for each charcter on an account, so not oce per account.
    Unless you do not consider the bad and mount rare loot as the OP asks.
    I got the pet on several toons yesterday too.

I am pretty certain that the increased chance for bag is daily per char (and not per account, unlike the blue post claims).

I now have 8 bags on my chars, they all were from the first kill from the day on that char (and not account, yesterday alone I got 5 bags), while on my main where I killed the goblin 10 times or even more per day I mostly only get gold in any subsequent kill.
    Last edited by Puri; 2023-05-28 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I am pretty certain that the increased chance for bag is daily per char (and not per account, unlike the blue post claims).

I now have 8 bags on my chars, they all were from the first kill from the day on that char (and not account, yesterday alone I got 5 bags), while on my main where I killed the goblin 10 times or even more per day I mostly only get gold in any subsequent kill.
    Nope. Read the second to last sentence in the blue post that dude Nederbelg said. Here it is:
    >log on to any character
    >first kill of the day has bonus
    >second kill and any kills greater than one have reduced drop chance
    >log in to alt
    >gets first kill on said alt, drop chances are still reduced
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Nope. Read the second to last sentence in the blue post that dude Nederbelg said. Here it is:
    And I specifically doubted the blue post. Btw, now at 11 bags.

It’s a 11% drop rate baseline
    The mount is 1% baseline.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

You're on to something, I got 13 bags in a reasonable time by doing it on 2 accounts for a couple days, and now it's been almost 24h with no drop cause always the same 4 cursed chars don't get any drops, do you think I should try new chars? Even the first kill of the day per account didn't help with these, and it really feels like I'm wasting my time, I'm logging every 30 mins and killing it twice with nothing to show but insignificant amount of gold and useless charms for almost a full day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    You're on to something, I got 13 bags in a reasonable time by doing it on 2 accounts for a couple days, and now it's been almost 24h with no drop cause always the same 4 cursed chars don't get any drops, do you think I should try new chars? Even the first kill of the day per account didn't help with these, and it really feels like I'm wasting my time, I'm logging every 30 mins and killing it twice with nothing to show but insignificant amount of gold and useless charms for almost a full day now.
    I can only tell you that all of my 22 70chars got their bag, and almost all got it from the first kill of the day per char, not account.
    Last edited by Puri; 2023-06-03 at 08:47 AM.

First kill for any character, not for each. So once per account.

The bag has a fairly high drop rate to begin with though and it's unique anyway.

The mount... well, it's age shows.

I can only tell you that all of my 22 70chars got their bag, and almost all got it from the first kill of the day per char, not account.
    Ah, right, in my case it's mostly chars getting it at their 2nd kill for the day or in total, while I have chars that fail at getting them after 20 kills or something.