Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    So is this a real interview, but the questions are from fake users or is the interview completely fabricated?

Also how is any of that, either way, Blizzard's fault? The Blizzard devs couldn't have known that the people asking those questions weren't real.
    Real interview. The questions were supposed to be asked by the community, but instead the interview organiser asked all the questions and made-up the usernames who were supposed to have asked the questions. Blizzard reps had no idea, they thought the questions come from the community, not from the organiser's personal ass.

pretty impressive that they managed to get no questions from the community.
    don't really know FGS but 0? really? how?
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    I love how you ignore my explanation, and the first reply in the topic just to say this. While this was all explained already.
    I really wasn’t paying attention sorry. But it’s not that they just asked softball questions (Did any one else think they going to choose probing questions? Controversial ones?) but they assigned names to the questions from actual accounts.
    They could have said “one person responded” or something just as vague, but instead went the extra step of assigning highly suspect origins of the questions. It’s really weird.

Were they trying to give the impression that they had a wider audience?
    We’re they trying to make the questions sound realistic?

Who knows, but they went an extra step with this and the extra step is the controversy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Real interview. The questions were supposed to be asked by the community, but instead the interview organiser asked all the questions and made-up the usernames who were supposed to have asked the questions. Blizzard reps had no idea, they thought the questions come from the community, not from the organiser's personal ass.
    Yeah, pretty much this. Why the interviewers went the extra step with the user names though… Very odd.

This is definitely the biggest non-issue I've seen in quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticaine View Post
    This is definitely the biggest non-issue I've seen in quite some time.
    100% this, it's absolutely hilarious that people are outraged about this. As if every other company never fabricates questions lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Ppl i just used to have a drama around blizzard Just pass it and w8 calmly for release. Ppl like now just gettin triggered about ANYTHIN can be used against PR blizzard >< Just chill a bit

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRavens View Post

Yeah, pretty much this. Why the interviewers went the extra step with the user names though… Very odd.
    Human Behavior. Could be some shame or other negative emotion that occurred when 0 people respond. Then you have to go to a big name blizzard and say "no one cared to give me questions" or even put up the interview where everyone could see no one paid attention to them.

This to me looks like they tried to hide or even deny to themselves no one responded with questions to them.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Human Behavior. Could be some shame or other negative emotion that occurred when 0 people respond. Then you have to go to a big name blizzard and say "no one cared to give me questions" or even put up the interview where everyone could see no one paid attention to them.

This to me looks like they tried to hide or even deny to themselves no one responded with questions to them.
    Probably, still if I was in their position I would have written out some questions and have employee friends & families submit them.

No one would have known and it would not have been detectable.

But instead they grabbed an abandoned account and had them pretend to ask about the importance of high graphic fidelity cut scenes. Weird.

The headline should read, " QnA for upcoming game gets no feedback questions".

Regardless of Blizz making up the questions or the hosting site, the real issue is they received no questions. What were they going to do, sit there in silence?

Quote Originally Posted by VoidDrake View Post
    Diablo 4 Q&A are fake
    And so is your outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Not a Blizzard issue.

They got finessed by the show runner.
    so if i hire or host a q&a and they fuck it up and lie and create fake scenarios, its not my fault since its directly about my product? i hired them, i vetted them, i drew and made plans for the event with them, i knew about their intentions? and if i didnt its even worse.

rofl, this was part of the Future Game Show?

For once it seems Blizzard isn't involved in this dumb shit, but lol either way. Surprised how big of a deal some folks are making over some pretty poor, softball questions that of course are going to be asked during something like this because it's functionally a marketing event hosted by gaming media.

I gotta say the last-minute drama before launch is particularly weaksauce this year, or maybe I'm just that much more jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by danki1337 View Post
    so if i hire or host a q&a and they fuck it up and lie and create fake scenarios, its not my fault since its directly about my product? i hired them, i vetted them, i drew and made plans for the event with them, i knew about their intentions? and if i didnt its even worse.
    Uhm. No.

At worst you can "blame" blizzard on wasting time for some gamesradar-third-alt-account-outlet who has such a disinterested community (or no community at all).
    Blizzard already did their own Q&A, which actually did feature twitter/facebook whatever questions. There is literally nothing in it for them to "fake" this, because they can always choose to answer questions they want, and to ignore questions they don't want. No matter who "hosts" this.

I don't know why you think they "hired" anyone for this either.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2023-05-30 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by danki1337 View Post
    Blizzard didn't "hire" them, GR+ puts this show on themselves and likely pitched Blizzard on including Diablo in some capacity with its imminent launch. The extent of Blizzard's involvement was having the devs show up to a stream to answer questions, that's about it.

This was just styled after the popular X answers your questions video series genre you see on Vogue, Wired, and similar lifestyle video channels and magazines.

Such as this-

Gamers are just nerds and live in a bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Blizzard didn't "hire" them, GR+ puts this show on themselves and likely pitched Blizzard on including Diablo in some capacity with its imminent launch. The extent of Blizzard's involvement was having the devs show up to a stream to answer questions, that's about it.
    ah i apolgise, i assumed it was a co-organized atleast! thanks for correcting me!

I wish my life was as problemfree as you guys, where shit like this was my biggest worry

Its a game, if you don't like it then just don't buy it. There is no need to witch hunt, complain and bicker like you lot constantly do. It won't change anything with blizzard or any other company for that matter. We are the only ones who gonna hear it and we don't care and we can't do anything about anything.

Don't like the game, don't buy it. It is really that simple. Vote with your wallet

gamers are just overgrown fugly babies discovering world around them
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english