Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    3 mounts total this month :O nice nice. I've been saving my tendies for a month like this \o/

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    stupid question: but can I get the 500 tender on multiple characters? and then do the objectives to get an additional 500

Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    Buzzworth - At first, I was going to impulsively call this a "meh" as a recolor of a pre-existing pet whilst still having a fairly hefty 600 Tender price tag, but then I dug a bit deeper. On the surface, it looks like it's nearly, if not perfectly identical in model to the already-available Seabreeze Bumblebee, turning this from a mid pickup to a borderline ripoff unless you're an established pet collector. I guess it COULD end up having a good statline and movepool, but I'm not counting on it.
    They are different. The seabreeze is a small version of the bee model, while it is the same colour as orangeworth, orangeworth is a "baby bee" model.

Here is side by side comparison for diffferences.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    stupid question: but can I get the 500 tender on multiple characters? and then do the objectives to get an additional 500
    No, 1000 per month max, 500 from logging in, 500 from objectives, it is account wide, not character specific.

seems im going to need to stop buying pets form this so i can just buy every mount that appear need to freeze a mount

Already got Cindermane Charger mount from back when it was a RAF reward, thankfully.

Got my eyes on the swarmer and shield for this month. The polearm is nice too, but I rarely play polearm wielding classes and I think it'd be hard to match with tmog anyway. Frankly it fits best on a warlock felguard, but that's not even an option regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok now add traders tenders to item shop and we are done here. I need more cant buy all i want T_T
    Last edited by czarek; 2023-06-01 at 10:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want that bugg mount. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'd argue this is simply too much good stuff in one month. I'm going to have to make some hard decisions prioritizing this one and will definitely use the freeze.

The Duality Of Man over here. Just goes to show you can't please everyone I suppose.
    Yeah...that goes for everything. With billions of people on earth, millions playing WoW, even in a group of 10

As for the "too much good stuff in one month." - to me it is the payof for the "meh" months. Got 2300 Tender saved, add more this month and will buy at least one mount and then some other stuff. Not sure about the swarmer, as it seems to a recolour

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Ok now add traders tenders to item shop and we are done here. I need more cant buy all i want T_T
    I feel like this as well to be honest. It could be im just cynical of blizzard but suddenly spiking how many tokens you need a month after allowing players to buy them off the shop is kinda fishy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    I enjoyed reading your writeup, and I agree on most of the items. Especially the transmog feels like a ripoff this month with all the other options competing for the 1000 tenders we get.
    I'd probably move the Soulburner Bardiche up to meh as well, especially if it wasn't such a hotly contested month. The sunspire battle staff can suck it, the similar models ingame both come cheap and in my opinion all look better, I'm not even sure I'd pay 100 for that.

About the FOMO, yeah, I'm sure you are right, the way I see it though is why use the cash shop or their promotions at all if we'll just get it for watching twitch or getting some tender. Previously I bought things I thought were absolutely amazing, if they were meh I might if I found something they'd go with, like a transmog or something, and I never touched stuff I thought looked bad. Now it'll have to be extra super special amazing for me to buy it since I'm going to get it for free later anyways.
    If the Sunspire Battle Staff didn't have such a godawful body colour (the actual staff part, not the crystals) and was maybe 300 or 350 tendies it might be a bit better in my book.

Yeh:
    Cloak/Scarf/Hood ensembles - good and cheap for mog purposes.
    Sentinel Shield - absolutely getting, gorgeous and big but no oversized like the Sunwell/Season... 4 pvp shield? The purple recolour of the sunwell shield.
    Jewel of the Firelord - Didn't buy them when they were on the store, didn't get it when it was a twitch drop. REALLY considering buying this as it's so nice looking and fits so many mog-possibilities.
    Sunspire Battle Staff - despite what I said above, I MAY- and thats a hard MAY - consider buying this.
    Soulburner Bardiche - nice model, kinda axe-y, kinda polearm-y.

Meh:
    Emberstone Dress - I literally feel like we already have this ingame.
    Shifty Merchant’s Tunic - I literally feel like we already have this ingame.
    Magister’s Jeweled Drape - I literally feel like we already have this ingame.
    Veteran Grunt’s Chopper - might get it seeing as its so cheap just so I have the option for that model without having to deal with Garrison for the OG model, but not really a fan of the hand placement on that particular model, so...
    Pustulent Demonheart Fetish - Honestly, not really a fan of organic weapons and armor. And if I'm ever in need of one I'll grab one that I can get from HFC (I think thats the one from HFC? or maybe another WoD raid, it looks WoD-y).
    Flame-Forged Fel Fang - I agree with Chilela. It's too same-y to the fel-green one from HFC.
    Ensemble: Helarjar Berserker Warplate - looks too similar to the non-fel set ingame already. And if I'm in need of a fel set I'll grab one of the many fel-themed tier sets from HFC Mythic/Legion.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2023-06-01 at 01:00 PM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    I enjoyed reading your writeup, and I agree on most of the items. Especially the transmog feels like a ripoff this month with all the other options competing for the 1000 tenders we get.
    I'd probably move the Soulburner Bardiche up to meh as well, especially if it wasn't such a hotly contested month. The sunspire battle staff can suck it, the similar models ingame both come cheap and in my opinion all look better, I'm not even sure I'd pay 100 for that.
    If the Bardiche was less than 500, I'd bump it up. It's certainly a borderline item either way. I do like it, just not enough to seriously consider dumping that much outside of a massive Tender surplus, even factoring out the stacked rewards this month.

About the FOMO, yeah, I'm sure you are right, the way I see it though is why use the cash shop or their promotions at all if we'll just get it for watching twitch or getting some tender. Previously I bought things I thought were absolutely amazing, if they were meh I might if I found something they'd go with, like a transmog or something, and I never touched stuff I thought looked bad. Now it'll have to be extra super special amazing for me to buy it since I'm going to get it for free later anyways.
    I think the most neutral answer possible is that dedicated collectors will still utilize the cash shop/promotions, even knowing that items on it could pop up in the TP later, since they can just use extra Tender on other options. Most of the Cash shop/promotion items have been fairly pricey, and I expect that to remain the case going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    They are different. The seabreeze is a small version of the bee model, while it is the same colour as orangeworth, orangeworth is a "baby bee" model.

-snip-
    Fair enough. Didn't even notice those differences the first time I put the two side by side, I was more focused on coloration than anything else. Still feels overpriced for what it is to me, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Pustulent Demonheart Fetish - Honestly, not really a fan of organic weapons and armor. And if I'm ever in need of one I'll grab one that I can get from HFC (I think thats the one from HFC? or maybe another WoD raid, it looks WoD-y)..
    It's a recolor from the offhand that Mannoroth drops, incidentally the same drop source as the daggers are a recolor of. For what it's worth, Wowhead's been pretty good about bringing up what items are recolors of what, which is where I've been getting that info from.

So i got three mounts the staff the fire head and put the pet in freeze. I had a hard time deciding what to freeze.
    Based on My Opinion: WotLK = Legion > TBC = Classic > Dragonflight > MoP > Bfa > Shadowlands > Cata > Wod

For a second I thought we're getting bee mount for horde to use, but alas...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    As a predominantly horde player, it’s a little bit insulting they’re adding another wasp version of the black empire models instead of letting horde players have a honey bee mount. This continues to be one of the only faction specific unique mounts whilst every other mount models are available to alliance players
    Is it not a mount where you can roll an Alliance alt to get it? Or is it restricted purely to Alliance characters? Because if you can just roll an alt and then get it on your Hordies, I don't see a problem. But if you can get it in your collection and just not use it on a Horde character, then yeah, that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Thanks a lot. That now changes my perspective for the bee as a whole. Might consider buying it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    As a predominantly horde player, it’s a little bit insulting they’re adding another wasp version of the black empire models instead of letting horde players have a honey bee mount. This continues to be one of the only faction specific unique mounts whilst every other mount models are available to alliance players
    Can't you use the mount if you've done the grind on an Alliance character?

Given how easy 1-60 is it shouldn't be too hard to get this done and taken care of. Right?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Can't you use the mount if you've done the grind on an Alliance character?

Given how easy 1-60 is it shouldn't be too hard to get this done and taken care of. Right?
    It’s locked to alliance, even if you get it on an alt you cannot use it on your horde characters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Is it not a mount where you can roll an Alliance alt to get it? Or is it restricted purely to Alliance characters? Because if you can just roll an alt and then get it on your Hordies, I don't see a problem. But if you can get it in your collection and just not use it on a Horde character, then yeah, that sucks.
    See above
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    ONce per account. Everything trader's post is account wide.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    ONce per account. Everything trader's post is account wide.
    yeah I realised that. what happened was I saw that I had varying amounts on the currency tab via Altoholic. but I just hadn't logged in to some characters to update how much they had.