Poll: what race would u want next?

This poll will close on 2024-06-05 at 12:17 PM

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ethereals. I have very little to support my vote as anything plausible, I am just expressing a personal desire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    As the finger curled on the severed monkey paw, Blizzard announced Forest Trolls are coming!... as cosmetic options for the original Troll race.
    As someone who doesn't really want to start a new a main, I'd much rather have them doing ONLY cosmetic or "subrace" options for existing ones and never add a new race or allied race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, Ethereals or Ogres...

... Botani would be WAY in the bottom of the list.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Ethereals or Naga.

I'd really love a K'aresh expansion that goes full deep into Persian/Arabian/Indian mythology inspirations, with a cosmic twist. There's so much to draw from, and Ethereals are our perfect gateway to take the fight to the Void Lords.

And I just want Naga for the sake of nostalgia. They were so damned OP in the campaign.

Can't this be a multiple choice survey?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only really want Vrykul foe the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Ethereals. I have very little to support my vote as anything plausible, I am just expressing a personal desire.
    Actually I could totally see Ethereals, because Bliz could easily make them work for both factions and they could also easily make up excuses why 90% of transmogs don't work with them. And we all know how Bliz loves that. Non-visage Dracthyr and Mechagnomes I'm looking at you.

If we are going back to mainland Azeroth maybe quillboar and centaur. If it’s another „space“ adventure it could be etherals. But honestly: I don‘t want another race.
    Do some sub-race maybe but that it. Rather give us some more classoptions (a Hunter or a Warlock tanking with their pet, a caster option for demon hunters, a tanking shaman… something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only correct answer is Murloc.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

1+ Year Old Account
    Ogre LOL. If there was ever a case of "You think you do, but you don't", it would involve Ogres as a playable race.

Nobody would play this race other than ironically. People in general want to play badass races and/or pretty races, and there is nothing badass about a dumb fat fuck nor pretty.

Oh you want fat fucks? Then play Kul'tirans. Oh wait, nobody plays them, especially not the female model, I haven't seen a female kul'tiran in the game since last year.

Adding Ogres would be a huge waste of time and money to make a playable race that would be the rage for a couple of months and then go extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcos Voadores View Post
    The leak that told us about Dragonflight, told us about a pre-purchase unlockable race.
    The prepurchase unlockable race were DRACTHYRS and we ALREADY GOT THEM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Ogre LOL. If there was ever a case of "You think you do, but you don't", it would involve Ogres as a playable race.

Nobody would play this race other than ironically. People in general want to play badass races and/or pretty races, and there is nothing badass about a dumb fat fuck nor pretty.

Oh you want fat fucks? Then play Kul'tirans. Oh wait, nobody plays them, especially not the female model, I haven't seen a female kul'tiran in the game since last year.

Adding Ogres would be a huge waste of time and money to make a playable race that would be the rage for a couple of months and then go extinct.
    Or its just ur opinion man KulTirans have a quite long achi to unlock them and thats prob the main reason. Im to lazy to do this and at the same time i like them. If they will ADD unlocking race to the shop. Im 1st in the que to buy it.
    Last edited by czarek; 2023-06-07 at 11:12 AM.

Nobody would play this race other than ironically.
    YOU wouldnt, but you dont speak for other people, many people would love them

and not many would play fat orcs either, but ogres are not fat orcs in the same way kultirans are fat human...
    Last edited by Lolites; 2023-06-07 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I don't know what could the next playable races be, but I sure want to see Ogres for Horde and Vrykul for Alliance.
    We have already half-vrykul aka Kul-Tirans. To offset - Horde must have half-ogres aka Mok'Nathals.
    Vrykuls and ogres share some origin as creatures that created by titan-made intities. And playable Mok'Nathals (with shared kul-tiran skeleton as Rexxar) is far better pick for me. Ogres and Vrykuls are too large to be playable. Imagine ogre at mechanostrider. Or poor, poor wyvernas.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I don't know what could the next playable races be, but I sure want to see Ogres for Horde and Vrykul for Alliance.
    human are literaly descendants of babies vrykul wanted to kill bcs they were "degenerated", somehow i cant see them being in alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    We have already half-vrykul aka Kul-Tirans. To offset - Horde must have half-ogres aka Mok'Nathals.
    Vrykuls and ogres share some origin as creatures that created by titan-made intities. And playable Mok'Nathals (with shared kul-tiran skeleton as Rexxar) is far better pick for me. Ogres and Vrykuls are too large to be playable. Imagine ogre at mechanostrider. Or poor, poor wyvernas.
    mok'nathal would be great but id still prefer ogres... hell if wyverns can handle tauren they can handle ogres, fat is lighter than muscle

10+ Year Old Account
    Really anything is possible now. They came up with Dracthyr out of nothing while there were already a huge amount of warcraft races people wanted to play and literally most armor does not even work on them, so I have no idea what they will do next.

As far as ogres go, there is a clan in Ferlas, and Dustwallow marsh that serve the horde, not sure why they were not recruited in Legion or BfA when Rexar finally came out of hibernation (He is their warchief). Also I firmly believe they were going to be added in WoD as a mid expansion race. We were going to the ogre continent to overthrow the leadership there, but obviously that didn't happen. Seems like blizzard is allergic to them.

Very few races post-MoP make the grade to me. All races should get scrutiny for a potential makeover. Ogres in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Or its just ur opinion man KulTirans have a quite long achi to unlock them and thats prob the main reason. Im to lazy to do this and at the same time i like them. If they will ADD unlocking race to the shop. Im 1st in the que to buy it.
    That, and Kul Tirans are just fat people; Ogres are hilarious, intensely destructive, cannibalistic fat people that sometimes have two heads. I certainly can imagine there are more people who want to play as Cho'gall or the Ogre Mage unit from Warcraft II than people who wanted to play as the American Daelin Proudmoore.
    Last edited by Le Conceptuel; 2023-06-07 at 05:59 PM.

Where are Mogu and Jinyu/Ankoan options?

Failing that, Tuskarr and Ogres for Horde, while Alliance should get Broken and Botani should go Alliance, and Arakkoa should be neutral.
    Twas brillig

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    moknathal make no sense and is much more of a work that doesn't pay off

Kul'tiran had a different identity compared to normal humans, as kul'iras is a different society from stormwind. Moknathal don't have that, they are literally, just a clan of orcs that have some half-breeds, again, they are not a race on their own, moknathal is a clan of orcs that have orcs, ogres and some moknathal on their ranks. The clan is also, almost extinct, with few in numbers, and even the few had few ogre blood, so the ones would look more like normal orcs than rexxar and he was like 1/4 ogre or something. They also have no reason to abandon their place in outlands, as they never wanted.

Ogre new model could just use the same kul'tiran skeleton, or they could just edit rexar model.

Ogres are canonically, smaller in average than tauren(ogres at 8ft and taurens and zandalari at 10ft) they would be fine.