Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

5 Man Sunwell Plateau <imho>

After 5 manning all of Black Temple ---> http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-us...mple-ltimhogt/

Posters thought that SWP would give us much more of a challenge, which turned out to be correct, and by far the hardest fight being Brutallus simply because 3 stacks of meteor slash will one shot a caster.

We didn't swap out any players for a certain comp and made it work for every single fight.

Comp was:

Prot Pally
    Arcane Mage
    Resto / Enhance Shaman
    UH Death Knight
    Shadow / Disc Priest

More SS's can be found on the thread made on our own forums.

http://www.imho-guild.com/forums/vie...php?f=1&t=2823

Brutallus Kill

Twins Kill. Mage Down.

KJ Kill Shot.

Re: 5 Man Sunwell Plateau <imho>

I heard BC is Hard at 80

tbh with skilled, competant people with previous experience in the instance i dont think it would be that hard.

But kudos dude i would have never thought of doing it

It's more awesome that this was his first post, meaning he created an account just to try and brag. =P

For incoming trolls who have never seen the words Realm First in their achievement pane, try it before you say it's easy...

10+ Year Old Account

gratz dude, sounds like fun
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

The truly hard part was dealing with the trash hiding behind stairs and walls and such...

Sneakyyyyy....

Sigh... considering how people consider doing anything a world first. Can I go make a thread about me 2manning UBRS with a lvl 80 and a lvl 47(Or something like that) character?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1988
    1,That's my English name.It just like foreiners in China would like to get a chinese name.Is it very strange?
    2,Farmer should be fucked? Do you all guys hate Farmer? Yes I tell you I am a farmer.So what?
    3,Someone said this is just a scam.You wanna me say looking for girls? That I post this is for improving my English not for finding girls.........
    Wait... What?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by daelie
    For incoming trolls who have never seen the words Realm First in their achievement pane, try it before you say it's easy...
    it is easy, did this back in earlier ulduar gear. ill see if anyone even bothered to screen shot this crap.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Quote Originally Posted by daelie
    You play on Dentarg... grats

funny, that on my server even having players that know the fights it. they usually go in with 20-25 level-80's. i went with one group of 23 lvl-80's and 2 lvl-70's, after they wiped on felmyst 3 times they started blaming the 70's, but got it together and then wiped once at the twins, and we ended finishing it with no more wipes. many 80's are just amazed that 70's would be able to clear it.

Not even close to first. Was doing this since ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegord
    Sigh... considering how people consider doing anything a world first. Can I go make a thread about me 2manning UBRS with a lvl 80 and a lvl 47(Or something like that) character?
    wel actually we 2 manned it with a 60 pla and a 60 warrior tank

I don't think steamrolling old content counts as "world first" or even "realm first".
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrra2012
    It's more awesome that this was his first post, meaning he created an account just to try and brag. =P
    On the spot, pretty pathetic attention seeking.
    Bigger than Life.

Have fun in ICC in Cataclysm!

Need some vids yo

Since you've posted it on forums, the hardest part in your feat is dealing with forum trolls and their crap, that is assuming you care enough.

On topic, congrats It took me 2 months, 3 guilds and a few thousand gold in repair bills/consumables to 25m it back in the day, but life goes on..and here you are

I'm actually glad seeing theese kind of threads knowing my guild killed all of the content before they got nerfed.

YEs, I know im special!

Grats man, could never pull that off right now lol.

I'm still 2 manning MC and crap :P working on old worlds then i'll move on to BC since old world will most likely be messed with first.