Thread: weapon enchant?

weapon enchant?

blood draining vs mongoose ???? not sure which on to do? any insight bear tanks?

Mongoose. Period.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would go for mongoose pretty good and you also use it for cat form love to tank fester and go cat after 9debuffs (+90% damage) so i'm using mongoose atm but if i would take full tanking blood draining i guess.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

It depends, i've seen some Bears use Blood Draining for progression fights due to it basicly giving you a few thousand more effective health, but generally i'd just go with Mongoose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are tanking Heroic Dungeons and up to ICC normal (not Hard Modes), then you would want avoidance more than Effective Health. If that is the case than Mongoose would be better. If you are working on ICC Hard Modes, then you would most likely want Effective Health over Avoidance, thus Blood Draining would be better.

I went Blood Draining coz it felt good having an extra buff and now many use it. Silly reasonings I know but I still tanked well. ;-)

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    It depends, i've seen some Bears use Blood Draining for progression fights due to it basicly giving you a few thousand more effective health, but generally i'd just go with Mongoose.
    This! If you aren't doing HMs or LK go with the 'goose.