Thread: Bio - Vakrok

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bio - Vakrok

Serious Roleplay.

Name: Vakrok
    Race: Orc
    Class: Warrior

Personality: Vakrok has a very short temper, and is very quick to draw his weapon. He has a very high opinion of himself, and looks down on those he does not consider to be up to his standards. His intense self honour and arrogance are often causes for words shared bewteen himself and others. His sense of morality, while warped, will keep him from slaughtering the innocent.

Background / History: Vakrok was born on a cool, but sunny day in the lower plains of the Alterac Mountains, in an internment camp. The humans had taken his family, as well as hundreds of other Orcs captive in this small camp. The camp itself was well past the point of overflowing, and many "dealt with" to solve this problem. As a young boy, Vakrok was often abused for the guards personal entertainment, and when he would try to fight back or defend himself, he was harshly punished. The beatings became so intense on Vakrok, that both his mother and father were killed in his defense. Soon after this, however, Thrall came to liberate the camps. Seeing this, Vakrok swore an oath to Thrall, pledging himself and his family's name to Thrall's honor, and the New Horde.

By the age of 20, Vakrok was now old enough to enlist in the Horde's military. Thrall, seeing his potential and using it to his advantage, decided to get him trained in the Kor'kron Guard. When the Dark Portal opened, he was sent to Shadowmoon Valley for the assault on the Burning Legion, and the assault on Illidan Stormrage.

Returning to Orgrimmar by the request of Thrall, he was once again reassigned. This time, he was assigned to the frozen wasteland Northrend for the final assault on the Lich King and his forces. He stood as a soldier in the Kor'kron Vanguard in Dragonblight, opposite to Fordragon Hold. When Dranosh Saurfang announced the time for war, Vakrok was eager to get on the battlefield. When Dranosh assisted Bolvar, Vakrok's natural instincts took over, and his blind rage took over. He began to slaughter any and all scourge in his sights. During this assault, he had noticed that even Highlord Bolvar Fordragon had stopped. When he looked up, he saw the Forsaken plaguetanks, and the plague barrels that came down at them. Seeing this, Vakrok fled to south to safety. When he reached safety, he soon realized what had happened. The Forsaken had taken the life of his comrades, and he swore they would pay for their actions.

Days after the battle, he began to question his loyalty to the Kor'kron. He saw Dranosh as being weak for dying on the battlefield, and blamed him for the deaths of all of his fallen friends. He didn't want to affiliate himself with such weakness, and has left the Kor'kron. While he still pledges himself to Thrall and the Horde, he has become lone.

Armor / Weaponry: He crafted his own set of armor, and wields an axe made from the head of a scourge he had slain on the battlefield. The edges are sharpened by the bones of his fallen comrades, as a last tribute to them.

Pictures:

http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/t...nt=Varkron.jpg

Affiliations:

Orcs - Exalted.
    Trolls - Exalted.
    Tauren - Revered.
    Forsaken - Personal hatred.
    Blood Elves - Neutral.
    Last edited by Bamboozles; 2010-06-17 at 08:45 PM.

first attempt

i'll fix things after exam review, heh.

Druid is not a Rper, he stumbled here, mindless troll. Move along.

@your bio.

Good first try, was very enjoyable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

So on terms of Reputations, does the Forsaken HATE him or does HE hate THEM?

Because I understand his hatred agains the forsaken for Putress having played part in the death of his comrades, but not all the forsaken took part of that attack. Other than that I like him, I'm thinking of making a raging warrior :]
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

can i delete the troll post? pwetty pweaaase?

in seriousness though, definately a good job so far. I especially like how he hates the forsaken. Hate brings conflict, and conflict is always fun to read and RP :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    can i delete the troll post? pwetty pweaaase?

in seriousness though, definately a good job so far. I especially like how he hates the forsaken. Hate brings conflict, and conflict is always fun to read and RP :P
    Hate breeds money, it's the truth.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Hate breeds money, it's the truth.
    unfourtunately, yeah.

by the way, I prefered your previous avatar, mate :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    unfourtunately, yeah.

by the way, I prefered your previous avatar, mate :P
    These are the avatars of all mods out there.
    Although, I do need to add a link to that pic to show what I look like.
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    These are the avatars of all mods out there.
    Although, I do need to add a link to that pic to show what I look like.
    and I can find this where?

QuestionableContent.net Go through some of the random ones, until you find one you enjoy. Or, ask Adys for one.
    Best of 5 years!

hmm.. perhaps I'll find something that looks like me.

If not, I'll have to use my self-portrait

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=675

You could be a dinosaur. I'll look as well.

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 08:54 PM ----------

And Adys is the black haired guy, so he is off limits.

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 08:55 PM ----------

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=579

Brown haired guy
    Best of 5 years!

Bam! found a kitty stealing a robot away http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1666

---------- Post added 06-17-2010 at 12:02 AM ----------

and thats a girl

Eh, no one will know
    Best of 5 years!

I will!

I think I'm gunna go with my self portrait in a bit; I've got a kitty in my sig, that's good enough for me

ok, can't wait to see
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    So.... back to the orginial purpose, good first bio! pretty offtopic discussion for moderators..

Haha, it's cool. I like when topics are discussed. A couple questions came up, though.

He hates the Forsaken. I also realize they weren't the cause for all the deaths, but he doesn't really care too much. I mean, he's not a very tolerant and understanding person.

Thanks for the feedback! Any advice from RP'ers what I can fix / make more interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Switchshot View Post
    So.... back to the orginial purpose, good first bio! pretty offtopic discussion for moderators..
    Hey random person #347, please refrain from posting if your AREN'T EVEN A ROLE PLAYER. Thanks
    Best of 5 years!