Page 36 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Although you're still a bit away from the true crit cap, 20hit gems already show as a dps increase over 20agi or 10agi/10hit gems in simulationcraft. You could go for a couple more socket bonuses as well. By switching the 2 20agi gems to 20hit gems, you can pick up the belt and ring sockets for a +10 agi bonus.
    Thanks, noticed a slight dps increase even in Rawr, will try that.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Hey I was jw if i should gem hit or go for arp hardcap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    I just picked up the last 2 251 ilvl pieces I would have needed to gain ArP cap, but I was showing in SimulationCraft that I would gain a dps increase if I had somewhere between 1.75% and 3.5% Hit and loose ArP cap (Ran 5 x 10,000 iterations each). Still trying to get either the Heroic version of the 10man Council staff and/or boots or the ICC 25 normal versions. Either one works for me, just hard to pug 10man HM without people screwing up.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dge&n=Deldruid
    Can't really add much to this Looks good, and for me as well, going for hardcap, or executioner sofcap with agi, or executioner softcap with max hit/exp, all show as within 5 dps of each other in simcraft.

---------- Post added 06-18-2010 at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fenriswolf View Post
    Recently returned from a few months off, got a handful of items recently made for me. Just curious if I could get some critiques and a sense of direction a bit on gear. Have enough frost to get first piece of t10 but unsure if that is the best option. Just restarted professions so turn a blind eye on that one. Thanks

Cant post link to armory sorry... Skarath, Icecrown
    If you get the T9 chest, the T10 gloves are the biggest upgrade. Yes i know they drop from VoA, but realistically that chance is extremely low, so you shouldn't count on getting the gloves from there.

Also, try to replace the badge trinket asap with the one from FoS H or the one from ToC5 (even the blue trinket from UP H is better). And you'l want to put berserking on weapon, and agility enchant on boots (since you're far over the hitcap).

---------- Post added 06-18-2010 at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stevncolbear View Post
    Hey I was jw if i should gem hit or go for arp hardcap
    Go for executioner softcap for now, once you get some more arpen items you can start on hit/exp. (also switch to icewalker on boots)
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-06-18 at 02:31 PM.

Alright, now I've got 99 frost emblems at my disposal, but I haven't been lucky enough to obtain any non-set head or leg piece from ICC yet. Should I wait with acquiring the last T10 piece until a helm/leg piece drop in ICC? I mean, I could purchase T10 legs and go back to the good ol' helm (which would be the lethal mask).
    Last edited by Arctagon; 2010-06-18 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Make the post more clear

Hey Mihir

I as wondering if lady deathwhisper chest ilvl 264 (offpiece) and t10 gloves beats the commonly used offpiece of aldrianna gloves off h rotface and t10 chest.
    I assuming you take dw chest instead because the high amount of haste it provides you.

Thank you

Deleted
    Mainly because I don't have the T10.277 chest yet and am pretty much last in line for it. This setup is about 20 dps behind the rotface + T10.277 chest, but its 80 dps ahead of the rotface gloves + T10.264 chest setup. See http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...23;50675:51298

Why didn't you upgrade your chest instead of shoulders? Probably a bigger DPS increase.

Hey mihir,
    I would like to know your elaboration of the black magic enchant above all other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal View Post
    Why didn't you upgrade your chest instead of shoulders? Probably a bigger DPS increase.
    Doesn't look like it I guess, but in fact I still need all 4 T10.277 pieces for my dps set.

The T10.277 pieces I'm wearing are actually part of my tanking set, they were given to me with tank priority being the 3rd tank in the guild. But since I'm not tanking that much, I chose to regem them to dps whenever I'm not tanking. I have to keep a bunch of tanking gems/enchants on me tho, so I can regem/enchant them to tanking when needed. Since my tanking offset piece is the gunship chest, I couldn't take a T10.277 chest for tanking as well :P

And as you can see, I got pretty much everything except that item, so I'm at the bottom of the dkp now.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nar&cn=Shinryu

I am currently aiming for the arp hardcap and have just replaced the triumph badge ring for the 264 one I have on me currently, was this the right thing to do yet?

Also I was wondering whether I should use DBW and NES and regem completly as with NES I will hit hardcap every proc. Alternatively whether now is the time to replace my greatness card with hekmuls war token.

When I have used rawr, it is telling me to use mongoose instead of beserker now, but with DBW and all my gems I am at 1239 arp without procs and was wondering whether its worth going for the arp proc weapon enchant (the name of it escapes me)

Thankyou for any help you can offer.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&cn=Aixiz

Aixiz of Bronze Dragonflight EU, (Female nelf).
    Items in my bag;
    Ivory-Inlaid Leggings(251)
    Soulthief's Braided Belt (251)
    Duskstalker Shoulderpads(245)
    Cultist's Bloodsoaked Spaulders(264)
    Rimetooth Pendant(251)
    Archon Glaive(245)
    Planestalker Signet(245)
    Discarded Bag of Entrails(251)
    Needle-Encrusted Scorpion(232)

I seem to be doing around 10k dps on Saurfang 10, with applying mangle myself. Using Hearthy Rhino foodbuff, flask of endless rage.

Am I gemming correctly? I have a feeling I can do more dps then I currently do with my gear, but I'm honestly not sure what the cause is, I respecced to kitty a month ago or so due to getting bored of bear-tanking.

Cheers!

Edit; Gonna replace those +20 exp gems in my wep soon. waiting for a better wep for mongoose as I always thought berserking was the way to go :x
    Last edited by Aixiz; 2010-06-19 at 06:39 PM. Reason: forgot smthn

Question I recently found out of the Mongoose nerf and I keep seeing more and more druids with black magic is this due to that shred can proc it? or does it proc from OoC hmm?

now that mongoose doesnt give 2% physical haste anymore is it worth having it cause theorycraft done for berserking&mongoose it was due the haste buff that made mongoose better but now that is only 30haste rating... ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmf5 View Post
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nar&cn=Shinryu

I am currently aiming for the arp hardcap and have just replaced the triumph badge ring for the 264 one I have on me currently, was this the right thing to do yet?

Also I was wondering whether I should use DBW and NES and regem completly as with NES I will hit hardcap every proc. Alternatively whether now is the time to replace my greatness card with hekmuls war token.

When I have used rawr, it is telling me to use mongoose instead of beserker now, but with DBW and all my gems I am at 1239 arp without procs and was wondering whether its worth going for the arp proc weapon enchant (the name of it escapes me)

Thankyou for any help you can offer.
    Just get HWT and forget about NES. The ring was correct to replace; even tho you lost some arpen, the increase in other stats is too big to ignore. About your weapon enchant: just stay with berserking for now. Once you get a better weapon, you could change to executioner, but for now you still need the ap from berserking. About your gemming: never put a nightmare tear in a red socket. You can move it to the yellow socket in your chest for an extra +6agi bonus. Since you're not hardcapped yet, it might be a good idea to gem for the +6 agi socket bonuses still, by putting 10agi+10crit gems in the yellow socket in your your legs and belt.

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 11:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shindi View Post
    Question I recently found out of the Mongoose nerf and I keep seeing more and more druids with black magic is this due to that shred can proc it? or does it proc from OoC hmm?

now that mongoose doesnt give 2% physical haste anymore is it worth having it cause theorycraft done for berserking&mongoose it was due the haste buff that made mongoose better but now that is only 30haste rating... ?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=8120078

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aixiz View Post
    eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&cn=Aixiz

Aixiz of Bronze Dragonflight EU, (Female nelf).
    Items in my bag;
    Ivory-Inlaid Leggings(251)
    Soulthief's Braided Belt (251)
    Duskstalker Shoulderpads(245)
    Cultist's Bloodsoaked Spaulders(264)
    Rimetooth Pendant(251)
    Archon Glaive(245)
    Planestalker Signet(245)
    Discarded Bag of Entrails(251)
    Needle-Encrusted Scorpion(232)

I seem to be doing around 10k dps on Saurfang 10, with applying mangle myself. Using Hearthy Rhino foodbuff, flask of endless rage.

Am I gemming correctly? I have a feeling I can do more dps then I currently do with my gear, but I'm honestly not sure what the cause is, I respecced to kitty a month ago or so due to getting bored of bear-tanking.

Cheers!

Edit; Gonna replace those +20 exp gems in my wep soon. waiting for a better wep for mongoose as I always thought berserking was the way to go :x
    You don't really have enough arpen yet to ignore socket bonuses; you're better off putting 10agi+10crit gems in all yellow sockets. Keep the nightmare tear where it is, and put 34/20arpen in the rest. You should also switch weapons to the archon glaive. Put berserking on it; mongoose was the better choice until recently, but it got a stealth-nerf now so berserking pulls ahead again.

Try to get the T10 chest asap, and use the deathwhisper25 shoulder when you get it, for an easy 100 dps increase.

Thanks, Mihir, does that change if i get DBW, However? as I currently don't have enough arp to go full-out, what would be the magic number?

edit; where should i place my nightmare tear then? as if i get the t10 chest its gone(was in ikfirus' sack of wonder )
    Last edited by Aixiz; 2010-06-21 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    No more blue sockets, so a yellow socket with +6 agi bonus would be your best bet. If you get a DBW, you can switch your neck to the arpen one, and gem full arpen. Btw, just noticed, but don't forget to switch boots enchant to icewalker. And once you go for full arpen, you probably want to go for 20hit on gloves as well.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-06-21 at 03:03 PM.

Hey,great thread,looks like your helping alot of people.

I've been playing a feral druid since ICC came out,after switching through 4-5 other characters,this is the one I like. I am sitting at a 6035 GS, and doing about 13k dps on single target fights like Saurfang and Rotface.

[url]http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&cn=Layssa[url/]

I'm just trying to squeeze the last bit of dps I can out of whats available to me. My guild doesn't run 25 Hards,but we do do some 10 hards. I know I could use a H Saurfang ring,and/or the ring off dreamwalker 25,maybe gloves off rotface. I'm at 90% arpen with foodbuff,crit capped(74.60%). Any tips on how I could push a little more dps?

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

Armory is in my sig.

I'm getting the T10.251 headpiece soon, so I'll lose hit, and make icewalker the best enchant. Also, I realize I'm over the softcap for NES, but I'm hoping to replace that with WFS soon, or even DBW if I'm lucky.

After I get the 4p T10, should I go for Crying Moon or Vengeful Noose?
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU

No more blue sockets, so a yellow socket with +6 agi bonus would be your best bet. If you get a DBW, you can switch your neck to the arpen one, and gem full arpen. Btw, just noticed, but don't forget to switch boots enchant to icewalker. And once you go for full arpen, you probably want to go for 20hit on gloves as well.
    Alright, thanks for your quick reply, just saw you're dutch just like I am ]

btw, if i switch all those gems, wont it get me crit capped?

sorry, I ment over capped on crit
    also, im way under the exp cap this way.. is this just as like hit rating not a problem really?
    Last edited by Aixiz; 2010-06-21 at 06:15 PM.

Deleted
    close to yeah.. i could do some simulationcraft runs to see if hit pulls ahead yet, its probably abit halfway. So agi+hit gems would also work if you feel more comfortable with a bit more hit.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-06-21 at 04:26 PM.

close to yeah.. i could do some simulationcraft runs to see if hit pulls ahead yet, its probably abit halfway. So agi+hit gems would also work if you feel more comfortable with a bit more hit.
    If you wouldn't mind.. would be awesome and I'd love you forever :3

according to rawr fully buffed I'm at 69,58508% crit chance, so that's not capped yet amirite?

and, what about the expertise? with that setup it puts me at 19.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Aixiz; 2010-06-21 at 06:40 PM.