Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman View Post
    I don't have an authenticator, and never got banned, I'm playing for 3 years. Maybe I will buy it some day... Most of people getting banned probably openned some mail from unknown source, or was buying gold, which is like willingly giving their passes to chinese.
    they are talking about getting hacked, not banned

Haha with Norton 360 and no authenticator you had a BULLSEYE painted on your account brah.

Give blizzard a day or two they should have your account sorted.

Deleted
    Btw, whats so bad with Norton 360?

LOL your complaining because it's ben a few hours and you've gotten no response?
    Dude, I've seen it take a week or two to get all the gear back, 2-3 days to get the Account back.
    My friend had to Fax blizz a copy of his ID to prove it was him. (He forgot his secret question's answer after 5 years lol.)
    So don't start crying yet.
    Also, I feel no pity if you were too cheap to buy an Authenticator and dumb enough to click on a death link or fall for a Scam.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dakeshi View Post
    People getting keylogged(HACKED) deserves it. It usually is all their fault that they got hacked (No, you didn't get a free mount from that website mr.Blizzlard whispered you ingame).
    Thats not always the case, there are several types of infection virus that spread through networks, so basically if his friend brought his laptop he could have spread the keylogger. And a pro cracker can get your account without sending a fake email that wants you to give your password. Yes Crackers and hackers isnt the same, think of it like a unholy and frost death knight... lawl o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Pertinax View Post
    Today, I log on to my with my friends and it says i have to enter the authenticator code.
    Wait, this is your account correct? This sentence is very poorly worded and confusing.

As many have said before, it can take quite a while. Lose your expectations of getting everything back the day after being hacked.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    That it isnt free.

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    I have experienced this, with tickets.
    I get my tickets answered/serviced within minutes, while it can take hours or even days for my friends to get replied (they're quite reckless and dumb in what they do).
    I'm on my third day waiting for a Ticket response.
    I can't click on anything in my Chat log. Names, Items, Quests, nothing.
    Extremely annoying.

Deleted
    i mean, im running Norton 360 and i have never had any trouble att all :P

just be patient, dawg

I learned the hard way that you need an authenticator in this day and age.

just be patient, dawg
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    All I have to say, Norton Antivirus.

My classmate got hacked, called them and got instant help, got his account back very fast and manages to get hacked a second time the same day -_- he deserves his account hacked.

I don't think you fathom the immensity of the fuck that I do not give

Leacl
    Okay first of all to people who start to blaming him for not having an authenticator, it's not avaible for everyone. Like i have this situation: Bnet mobile authenticator is not supported to my phone, and i'm under 18, so i cant buy one from blizzard store.
    Secoundly, to OP. It will usaly take them a while to get your account back and so on. Also, i dont think that blizzard works really actively on weekeds, so i'd just wait till montay and then call to them.

Goodluck with getting your account back!

(PS. Norton sucks.)

@OP. First, you really need to change the subject of this. You're acting like you got hacked and blizzard is refusing to do anything.

Second, you want an immediate solution to your problem? Do you even understand how many times this happens per hour?! Maybe if you guys would get authenticators/stop giving out your username/password to every person giving out free beta entries, you wouldn't be having this problem.

Cool story, you probably entered the same email and same password on some random forum.
    The dude that runs the forum finds out, checks, tada! You fucked yourself, gz.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Wrynn View Post
    I don't think you fathom the immensity of the fuck that I do not give
    I am so stealing this quote
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

Pick up the phone and call them instead of submitting mails and webforms. Its alot faster.

... it says i have to enter the authenticator code. I don't have one or use one.
    hmm maybe you should have been using one

.... It is nice to just sit here and watch all the time I have put into this game just disappear and Blizzard doesn't give a rats ass.
    how is it blizzard fault or responsibility that you werent careful and lost your account. accounts dont get HACKED, people just go stupid and fall for some sort of key-logger either by downloading it or clickin on the wrong link. cry foul all you want but in the end it is your fault

can you still log into the forums? most of the time they hack you and lock you out with an authenticator but dont change your PW.

I called blizz and emailed and waited 4 days and got nothing.. i made a post on the tech support forum and got a blue to remove the authenticator within 25 minutes and had it all restored very fast. i put my own authenticator via iphone app on very quickly after that and also changed my PW so hopefully thats the last of that