Thread: Priest Names

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Priest<insert country>
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

10+ Year Old Account
    I just made one named Leiel. Don't know if it's related to anything, I just like the sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    Agreed as long as you don't include your class name, any time I see a dk called Deathknites, DKmaster, DKIng, etc, I always know they're going to fail horrendously and it's the same way with all classes, had a hunter the other day called hunterisbest, wasn't. If you want to be ironic call yourself Adruid
    Saw a DK called Dkswedk yesterday.

My priests name is Nothic. And no, it has nothing to do with "Gothic", It's a spin off the prefix for fear of the dark

Try Abraxas or Numinous. The former is a reference to Herman Hesse's novel "Demian" and applies quite well to the priest class in my opinion. The second name "is an English adjective describing the power or presence of a divinity." (see Wikipedia)

Quote Originally Posted by kaijyuu View Post
    Steve is so far the best name in this thread. Simply because it is a name, and not a reference/synonym/ect.
    2 fails in this post.
    1. Steve is in fact a reference.
    2. I don't know what "ect." is but I'm assuming you meant the contraction for the latin word etcetera, which is etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    When all else fails, take a cool spell/aspect of the class and toss it to translators.

In goes scream, out comes Schrei! =P I <3 it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    When all else fails, take a cool spell/aspect of the class and toss it to translators.

In goes scream, out comes Schrei! =P I <3 it.
    Throwing in random words to Bad Translater is how I usually go about making character names too and a lot of the time it just gets really fun and random

My Forsaken Disco Priest is called Sustain. I like it.

edit: it may very well be the best priest name ever conceived.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysdexic View Post
    2 fails in this post.
    1. Steve is in fact a reference.
    2. I don't know what "ect." is but I'm assuming you meant the contraction for the latin word etcetera, which is etc.
    Gasp! I'm melting D:

Steve is a real name. And I did misspell etc. :P

I usually just keep my names peaceful, I was lucky to get my irl middle name on this character

Holy: Healicious

Shadow: Dotation

^_^

Reikou

It's the japanese word for priest with a little twist.

Also sounds very female to me.

Adellyna, my priest's name.

As silly as it is, you can pick some good sounding names from baby-naming websites scattering all over the Net =)

Deleted
    Drtank

Lilboylover

Deleted
    mi priest is called Laeena^^
    female bloodelf
    i prefer names to somethings with words... already I hate myself for naming my mage Hellstorm...

I have a shadow priest alt (low level) called "varjostin". Means "Shader", you know, like in lamps.

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    I have a shadow priest alt (low level) called "varjostin". Means "Shader", you know, like in lamps.
    Aika hyvä XD
    I used "Shadowzer" and "Shadowlag" for shadow priests.. not rly good names but.. Does name REALLY matter at the end?