Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "If Jesus was cooked in electric chair, would ppl wear electric chairs as symbols?"
    My fav.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    ...it's -30...

PEMDAS ftw!

Edit: It seriously took 30 pages of people arguing that?!

You do the multiplication before you do the subtraction....my god our educational system is failing :\
    it works as a troll line because there are really people stupid enough to argue that 6-6 = 0 and 6 times 0 is either 1 or 0 depending on how dumb the person is.

---------- Post added 2010-07-04 at 05:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jäck View Post
    "If Jesus was cooked in electric chair, would ppl wear electric chairs as symbols?"
    My fav.

im sure if the electric chair had been invented first...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazara View Post
    Someone didn't understand the point.
    Why you'd moonwalk away from a 360 is beyond me. >.>

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    The best troll line is "6-6x6 = ?". This is fact.

Source: A 30-ish page thread on here somewhere that is almost entirely composed of people arguing over said line.
    At first i was like "this cant be a fact troll !!11"
    But then i was like "w8 there are ppl from USA on this forum "

Trolling is a art indeed
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

YO Dawg ! I herd you like trolls , so we put trolls in your troll forum so they can troll while trolling !
    Just believe... all cars have mind.

For fuck's sake knock it off. I'm beyond sick and tired of reading this bullshit. Get back to 4chan where people are willing to read your bad jokes and ''EPIC'' trolling methods.

Quote Originally Posted by tur_bo View Post
    For fuck's sake knock it off. I'm beyond sick and tired of reading this bullshit. Get back to 4chan where people are willing to read your bad jokes and ''EPIC'' trolling methods.
    have u been trolled one too many times?
    Q_Q

Quote Originally Posted by tur_bo View Post
    Most Epic Troll ever! Nearly had me there!
    "I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way... so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life." - Hans Gruber (Die Hard 1988)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethor View Post
    I'd have to agree with Sarcasm, but the second one would be "2+2+2x2-2=?"
    Its 6. And the other answer is 30.Whats the big deal? Simple BIDMAS giys. Unless im not lookig properly and making a fatal error and making a complete jackass of myself.

Edit: Ohwait just looked over it agIn and realised its -30 my bad.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMO, most trolls are just people who said something wrong then try and cover it up by claiming to be a troll. Of course, most of those people are from EU, #1 country world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palinn View Post
    IMO, most trolls are just people who said something wrong then try and cover it up by claiming to be a troll. Of course, most of those people are from EU, #1 country world.
    i c what u did thar

Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    Its 6. And the other answer is 30.Whats the big deal? Simple BIDMAS giys. Unless im not lookig properly and making a fatal error and making a complete jackass of myself.

Edit: Ohwait just looked over it agIn and realised its -30 my bad.
    3year necro? =/

The best trolls are the political science ones. Nothing creates a trade chat shitstorm quite like that topic.

It's fun to spam things like "lf alchemist for living steel xmute, ilvl 540+, pst". Or kill Huolon, and link that he dropped Thunderfury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    fixed

Best ive seen would have to be the invincible=invisible line
    lol awesome

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    3year necro? =/

hahatrolledumadbro

"LFM ZA bear run! Bear on reserve!"

Then there's the "Did I hear somebody say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker? But usually now the thunderfury trolls get told to shut up instantly.

And I dunno if this is trolling... but... Anal [Rupture] Anal [Bladestorm] Anal [Frostbolt] and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    3year necro? =/
    And he failed his math too! The answer really is 6.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>