Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

The real Alliance badass

Some Alliance players keep whining that they don't have a badass pop-idol character. I've got to disagree. There's plenty badass Alliance characters, but most awesome of them is easily...

[Tirion's Retarded Voice]: Bolvar!

Yes, Bolvar. He's yet to show how really awesome he is. ICC was merely a setback, you know. There are more to come. He's pretty much Jack of all trades.

For example, the Black Temple!

Akama: Without it's master's command, the Illidari will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained... There must always be... [dramatic fel lightning] a Lord of Outland!
    Maiev: The weight of such a Burden... it must be mine! For I need job now anywa-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the horns upon my head, Maiev. Forevermore - I will be the Lord of Outland.
    Akama: What the heck are you doing here?!
    Bolvar: Icecrown is nice and all, but I heard there are concubines here!
    Tirion: [shocked] Bolvar... by all that is holy...
    Bolvar Fordragon: Tell them only that they are not prepared...
    Bolvar Fordragon: and that Bolvar Fordragon is on vacation...
    Maiev: But...
    Bolvar Fordragon: [/flirts at Mother Shahraz] NOW GO. LEAVE THIS PLACE – AND NEVER RETURN.

Or even the Deadmines!
    Edwin VanCleef: I see... only darkness... before... me... [dies]
    Cookie: Murglemurgle gurglerwlrgle grlgrlgrl rwlmrwl. Mrglgrgl rwrgl. Grgrgl mrgl... [dramatic sound of thunder from outside the cove] ... rwl Murglegurgle!
    Vanessa VanCleef: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine. For I'm his daugh-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the legal can no longer comfort me. Place the mask upon my head, Vanessa. Forevermore - I will be the Defias Kingpin.
    Vanessa VanCleef: Uh oh I can't, it says Classes: Rogue.
    Bolvar Fordragon: Dammit.

Or just random kobold encounter!

Kobold: The weight of such a candle... it must be mine! For I take can-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the lore characters can no longer comfort me. Place the candle upon my head, random kobold. Forevermore - I will be-
    Kobold: You no take candle!

And probably way more.
    Last edited by Snakes on a Plainstrider; 2013-03-26 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, genius, gunna try think up one of my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Check me out on youtube! Playthroughs of Diablo 3, Minecraft and many other games with daily content!

Horde > Alliance

Thrall: Garrosh Hellscream, you are to lead the Horde to victory in my stead.
    Garrosh Hellscream: The weight of such a Burden... it must be mine-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me.
    Place the Doomhammer in my hand, Garrosh. Forevermore - I will be the Warchief of the Horde.
    Garrosh Hellscream: By my right as Warchief, I hereby relieve you of duty.
    Garrosh Hellscream: YOU ARE DISMISSED.
    Last edited by Generic Forum Troll; 2010-07-06 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    Epic.

lol pure win.
    For the Horde!

Hah, epicness is epic.

This thread truly deserves this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

Here goes nothing..

Terenas: There must always be...a Lich King.
    Tirion: The weight of such a burden, it must be mi-
    Kanye: Yo, Tirion, I'm happy for you and imma let you finish but Kil'jaeden had one of the most-
    Bolvar: Kanye! You hold an extremely outdated meme in your hands, bro'. The dragons' flame sealed my chance at being a serious lore character. Place the shades upon my head, forevermore i will be the master of interrup-
    Darth Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDusk View Post
    if horde is better than alliance then why do you need to tell us that?
    Forgot the last part when pasting

lol i smell a new meme. so long "im really happy for you and imma let u finish, but...."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Generic Forum Troll View Post
    Horde > Alliance

Thrall: Garrosh Hellscream, you are to lead the Horde to victory in my stead.
    Garrosh Hellscream: The weight of such a Burden... it must be mine-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me.
    Place the Doomhammer in my hand, Garrosh. Forevermore - I will be the Warchief of the Horde.
    Garrosh Hellscream: By my right as Warchief, I hereby relieve you of duty.
    Garrosh Hellscream: YOU ARE DISMISSED.
    5 minutes later...

Garrosh's head is impaled on a pike and Bolvar is dual wielding Doomhammer AND Gorehound.

dualadin DK LordZ ftw????

This thread has great potential.

Field Marshal Herald of Garrosh's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Host:And the award goes to....Taylor Swift.
    *Sound of thunderous applause can be heard*

Taylor:Thank you so much! I always dreamed what it would be like to win one of these someday, but i never thought it would actually happen!

Bolvar:TAYLOR, You hold a grim destiny in your hands and Imma let you finish...but
    ILLIDAN HAD ONE OF THE BEST ENDINGS OF ALL TIME!

Let them come! BLOOD AND THUNDER!

Quote Originally Posted by snakes on a plainstrider View Post
    some alliance players keep whining that they don't have a badass pop-idol character. I wholeheartly disagree. There are a lot of badass alliance characters, but most awesome of them is easily...

[tirion's retarded voice]: Bolvar!

Yes, bolvar. He's yet to show how really awesome he is. Icc was merely a setback, you know. There are more to come. He's pretty much jack of all trades.

For example, the black temple!

Akama: Without it's master's command, the illidari will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained... There must always be... [dramatic fel lightning] a lord of outland!
    Maiev: The weight of such a burden... It must be mine! For i need job now anywa-
    bolvar fordragon: The dragons' flame... Sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the horns upon my head, maiev. Forevermore - i will be the lord of outland.
    Akama: What the heck are you doing here?!
    Bolvar: Icecrown is nice and all, but i heard there are concubines here!
    Tirion: [shocked] bolvar... By all that is holy...
    Bolvar fordragon: Tell them only that they are not prepared...
    Bolvar fordragon: And that bolvar fordragon is on vacation...
    Maiev: But...
    Bolvar fordragon: [/flirts at mother shahraz] now go. Leave this place – and never return.

Or even the deadmines!
    Edwin vancleef: I see... Only darkness... Before... Me... [dies]
    cookie: Murglemurgle gurglerwlrgle grlgrlgrl rwlmrwl. Mrglgrgl rwrgl. Grgrgl mrgl... [dramatic sound of thunder from outside the cove] ... Rwl murglegurgle!
    Vanessa vancleef: The weight of such a burden... It must be mine. For i'm his daugh-
    bolvar fordragon: The dragons' flame... Sealed my fate. The world of the legal can no longer comfort me. Place the mask upon my head, vanessa. Forevermore - i will be the defias kingpin.
    Vanessa vancleef: Uh oh i can't, it says classes: Rogue.
    Bolvar fordragon: Dammit.

Or just random kobold encounter!

Kobold: The weight of such a candle... It must be mine! For i take can-
    bolvar fordragon: The dragons' flame... Sealed my fate. The world of the lore characters can no longer comfort me. Place the candle upon my head, random kobold. Forevermore - i will be-
    kobold: You no take candle!

And probably way more.

epic

Well played sir.

Alexstraza: Without its master, the black dragonflight will become an even greater threat! Control must be maintained...there must always be...[dramatic earthquake] a giant douche of a dragon!
    Ysera: Such a burden, it must be mine! I need a unique model anyway!
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the non scaly can no longer comfort me. Place the chin upon my face, Alex. Forevermore - I will be the Lord of black dragons.
    And then Bolvar was Deathwing.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

I hate to ruin the "funny" factor of this thread (though I honestly didn't find it funny at all. That could just be because I'm tired, though, so I won't judge), but Bolvar isn't an Alliance hero anymore.

We truly don't have anymore, sans faction leaders and Turalyon...who will probably be neutral.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Well played sir.

Alexstraza: Without its master, the black dragonflight will become an even greater threat! Control must be maintained...there must always be...[dramatic earthquake] a giant douche of a dragon!
    Ysera: Such a burden, it must be mine! I need a unique model anyway!
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the non scaly can no longer comfort me. Place the chin upon my face, Alex. Forevermore - I will be the Lord of black dragons.
    And then Bolvar was Deathwing.

you win so so many internets
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting in epic/potentially legendary threath

Troll King: I see... only bans... before... me *dies*
    Random Troll: Without our master's command, the restless trolls will become an even lesser treat to the forums. Control must not be maintain... There must always be... *A lighting strikes at the background as a man is hitted by it* a Troll King!
    Prince Troll: The honor of such a glory... it must be mine, for there is no oth-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The ban's flame... sealed my fate. The world of the moderators can no longer comfort me. Place the avatar on my account, Troll. Forevermore, I will be the the king of the trolls!
    Bolvar Fordragon: Now go! Troll the forums... and keep trolling!
    Last edited by Hyrfjord; 2010-07-07 at 01:04 AM.

Deleted
    My turn!
    Stormwind citisen[random]: Without its King, stormwind will become an even greater mess! Control must be maintained...there must allways be.... [deathwing comes and incinerates park] a king
    Anduin Wrynn:The Weight of such a burden...it must be mine! For there is no other t---
    Bolvar Fordragon:The dragons' flame sealed my fate....the world of the chill can no longer confort me. Place the crown on my head, Archbishop *insert his name here* forevermore- i will be the stormwind's king, BECAUSE U ARE NOT OVER 18 YEARS, ANDUIN! NOW GO! LEAVE THIS PLACE, AND NEVER RETURN!
    Anduin: FFFFFFFFFUU
    Stormwind people: Wait...what? Didnt u were regent lord once?
    Bolvar: I MUST be forgotten *cough* my former self MUST be forgotten, forevermore, for second time, i am THE LKING (maybe a typo, maybe not ; ) )!