Thread: Total Biscuit.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like him, he's pretty funny and he makes nice vids....absolutely no one else with beta atm is making any, as far as I can tell.

Also, at least he admits he doesn't know that much about ally, and he was nice enough to show us Stormwind even though he (like me) is horde. He is not the best player ever nor is he a know-it-all, and he doesn't pretend to be. No one is forcing you to watch the only beta videos we have, so if you don't want to/like to for whatever reason, kindly shut the fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have become a fan since the videos found on mmo-champ.
    85 - Strongarm - Orc Hunter
    85 - Belligerence - Tauren Warrior
    85 - Thirdmage - Undead Mage
    85 - Jaedena - Human Mage
    80 - Deepstroke - BE Warlock
    80 - Assmasterson - BE Paladin
    80 - Stoic - Human Warrior
    80 - Abigayle - Gnome Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't like mmo report or biscuit? Your soul Is a black one
    Afk= Attack, fight, kill! teh healer tellin u to kill monsters!

OOM= out of mobs, go pull more

15+ Year Old Account
    I like his videos, though I don't plan to ever listen to his podcast. I even subbed him on youtube.

Dude right now Total Biscuit is my hero. Why bag on a guy that is giving you free Cata info.
    "Oh lord strike me down!"

?Basically that entire OP was hilarious in so many ways but I've gotta point this one out as the best part

He talks into the mic as if it's a radio show, something good podcasts don't do. He sounds like he should be on WoW radio, which is better than his videos.
    So not only are podcasts apparently not radio shows (you might want to tell that to Leo Laporte and other, prominent podcasters who are all current and ex-radio hosts), but apparently I sound like I should be on WoW Radio! That's a great idea, I should start a fansite by that name. We could do WoW podcasts, only do them live. I could do a show, maybe call it, Green Plz! This guy is a genius!

Really, it's cool if you don't like my videos, you can go look for other alternatives. Nobody is going to please everybody, but let's be honest, that OP is even less well researched than the location of Tinkertown (which is Tanaris). One other thing from an ex-staff member of my previous site, who seems to be confused.

But I do know that it hasn't been a popular decision... you're not the only one who has taken offense it seems.
    Really?

Posted by Bibi on the frontpage :-

Apparently most of you really liked yesterday's videos, let's continue with playthrough videos of the Goblins and Worgens starting zone
    So it hasn't been a very popular decision? Did you check the likes/dislikes ratio on those videos? The number of positive comments? A few angry haters do not an unpopular decision make. I liked the part about having pull with Bibi though, myself and Bibi will both laugh heartily at that one no doubt. I couldn't influence Bibi even if I wanted to.

The videos won't stop coming, the vast majority of viewers will continue to enjoy them and the few haters can shout all they please, I couldn't care less and by the looks of this thread, very few people here do either.

Peace and Beta.
    Last edited by TotalBiscuit; 2010-07-07 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryll View Post
    Dude right now Total Biscuit is my hero. Why bag on a guy that is giving you free Cata info.
    Cause he is jealous me thinks.

Deleted
    Well, I like him. I think he's funny and I really enjoy his voice. If you don't like him, don't watch his videos. By the way he accelerates the sections when he does farm/kill quests.
    Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    Really, it's cool if you don't like my videos, you can go look for other alternatives. Nobody is going to please everybody, but let's be honest, that OP is even less well researched than the location of Tinkertown (which is Tanaris).
    Actually tinker town has recently moved to Orgrimmar. It is rumored to be located near the cooking trainer and renamed "Cooking Supplies". Mhm Gnome kebab.
    Last edited by Samin; 2010-07-07 at 09:14 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree. He isn't funny and tries way too hard to fill his shoes as the cynical Brit. I have never enjoyed his work ever since hearing his first broadcast on warcraft radio. That being said, he has become successful and good for him, I just don't listen or watch.

Troll got me to register...

And so it begins…
    Dark were the skies and chill was the wind as the land was covered in a veil of malice.
    Across the hill did ride a dread army of the night, cloaked in mist and fog,
    prepared to rain down death and destruction upon the land.

And the people did cry out for a savior, a noble soul to save them from their impending demise.
    Just as it seemed all was lost, in strode a mighty hero, clad in shimmering metal from head to toe.
    Wielding a terrible broadsword he did cleave his foes in two, smashing their ranks asunder with a righteous fury.

And when the day was done and the enemy strewn across the fields in pieces, the people did turn to the warrior and say,
    "We shall name this day in your honor. Speak unto us your wisdom!"

The warrior said one word that day: "EPIC."

TB videos are teh bomb, if you dont like them, dont watch it. Ive watched every video from him like twice, cos he makes cata info interesting.

I really enjoy the videos except for the fact that there appears to be no effort made to gather some pre-commentary intel about the zone and stuff. But that's part of the charm I guess.

Haters gonna hate. What can you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

Totalbiscuit is a true master of comedy.
    Deep Purple in his Goblin-starting-video was pure awesomeness. I could not stop laughing at this.

His other Videos are funny as hell.
    Yeah, he is Biased against the Alliance. But what do you expect?
    He plays ONE toon. ONE undead mage.
    He NEVER quests.
    He makes awesome videos.
    He doesn't have any sense of orientation.

He's totalbiscuit, and he makes HD videos of the beta.
    If you don't want to listen to him, turn off the sound and enjoy beta footage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    He plays ONE toon. ONE undead mage.
    It's a troll on live realms, but that's niether here nor there.

@TotalBiscuit

I've came to the conclusion the OP is an owner of http://www.wowhead.com/item=54811

Problem solved /thread
    Just another random troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    ONE undead mage.
    Oh no you didn't

I really enjoy watching his videos, quite entertaining.

Deleted
    I found his movies really awesome and i really looking forward to see more !