Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Now I wanna delete all my chars and reroll

All the changes blizz is making so lower lvl lvling is easier makes me wanna delete most of my chars so I can reroll. Divine storm + Crus strike at 10 and seal of command at 20, just imagine the faceroll with heirlooms and enchants. Also rogues getting muti at lvl 10, wicked aswell :P
    Priests get penance, and also some other like prot palas get slowing shield at lvl 10 and all warriors get is a lousy shield slam that we'd get at lvl 40 anyway. Also some other signature moves like thunderstorm xD

All of these changes make me very excited, what about you?
    Last edited by mmoc98b28eb1ac; 2010-07-08 at 12:08 PM.

yah i like them but i wont be rerolling since i only have one lvl 80 xD , i think il just make a dwarf shamy and finish leaveling my paladen. Until then il wait for cata to reactivate my accaunt

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    And maybe go back to school while you are at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris View Post
    yah i like them but i wont be rerolling since i only have one lvl 80 xD , i think il just make a dwarf shamy and finish leaveling my paladen. Until then il wait for cata to reactivate my accaunt
    I have 2 80s only aswell and rest is between 20-60

---------- Post added 2010-07-08 at 10:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Viceversa View Post
    And maybe go back to school while you are at it.
    Judging by your time played, I'm not sure you know what outside looks like, let alone school :P

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    All the changes blizz is making so lower lvl lvling is easier makes me wanna delete most of my chars so I cvan reroll by facerolling early lvls. Divine storm + Crus strike at 10 and seal of command at 20, just imagine the faceroll with heirlooms and enchants. Also rogues getting muti at lvl 10, wicked aswell :P
    Priests get penance, and also some other like prot palas get slowing shield at lvl 10 and all warriors get is a lousy shield slam that we'd get at lvl 40 anyway. Also some other signature moves like thunderstorm xD

All of these changes make me very excited, what about you?
    take some ritalin imo

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by umchilli View Post
    i have 2 80s only aswell and rest is between 20-60

---------- post added 2010-07-08 at 10:15 am ----------

judging by your time played, i'm not sure you know what outside looks like, let alone school

burned!!!!
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by umchilli View Post

judging by your time played, i'm not sure you know what outside looks like, let alone school
    oh snap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanoble View Post
    burned!!!!
    pwned

Deleted
    Judging by your time played, I'm not sure you know what outside looks like, let alone school :P
    I sure did laugh.

PWND, and 9956 hours = 415 days = almost 14 months = 1 year and 2 months.

OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Boub and Deathwing have never been seen in the same room together. Jus sayin.

Haha!

I feel ya OP, I feel ya. I firstly wanted to wait and race change my Tauren druid to Troll but after seeing all those awesome changes makes me wanna roll a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by maleita View Post

OMG
    I have 393 days over all my Horde characters myself, and that's not including my Alliance characters. So it's not tough, especially if you just sit AFK in Dalaran, boosting your /played.

Just sayin'.

Ooooooooh snap! <3
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

i mentioned under all those blue posts of talent changes that I was thinking of starting fresh. they really do seem to be overhauling the whole leveling experience and i'm 26 years old, don't have the time to worry about a ton of alts. thinking of just rolling a goblin mage and let that be my only toon.

Quote Originally Posted by maleita View Post

OMG
    That is pretty high.. its just amazing that its only thursday morning and he has 75 hours played - especially since the servers were down for "Extended" maint to boot. That means he's basically slept or logged off about 14-15 hours this entire week.

this makes me feel sad. Because I have 4 80s (pally, druid, warlock and shaman), a 72 (warrior), a 70 (deathknight), a 68 (hunter) and a 60 (rogue), and i'm saving mage and priest for cata.

I have seen less sun that that chob.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmster View Post
    I sure did laugh.
    Heh, glad I could make you lol

Touchè!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ruambivalence View Post
    i mentioned under all those blue posts of talent changes that I was thinking of starting fresh. they really do seem to be overhauling the whole leveling experience and i'm 26 years old, don't have the time to worry about a ton of alts. thinking of just rolling a goblin mage and let that be my only toon.
    In before goblin vs gnome mage debate :P

Move to the UK and you won't see the sun even if you stand outside.