Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Arise chicken!

i give it about a week before someone round here wants this as a playable race.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

THIS is Cho'gall?!?! Seriously blizzard, can you make one of the biggest bad ass potential lore characters look any worse?? Honestly, that is the worst model I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    THIS is Cho'gall?!?! Seriously blizzard, can you make one of the biggest bad ass potential lore characters look any worse?? Honestly, that is the worst model I've ever seen.
    The model is far from finished. And related to comics, he will probably have a PP sort of mutation going on during the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it look finished to you?...

yeah, is terrible T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    First time watching 2 girls 1 cup i reckon.
    For that head only, it seems.

Also, to all the "lul iz soooooo bad :3", this is beta. This model isn't even finished being textured, in case you didn't notice by the fact that his legs are blank and white.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    If only all ogres would look like Cho'gall in this picture... I wouldn't mind them joining the Horde at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not half bad if you ignore the beak...and the fins...and the HUGE eye.
    "I intend to live forever."

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    For that head only, it seems.

Also, to all the "lul iz soooooo bad :3", this is beta. This model isn't even finished being textured, in case you didn't notice by the fact that his legs are blank and white.
    But how is that possible... o.O

OT: Looks like he's gonna be a bitch of a boss fight...... YAY!

Must say I am a bit disappointed with this one, I mean Deathwing looks amazing then this is just... meh?
    Seriously if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of you life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level - Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Earthshockaz View Post
    But how is that possible... o.O

OT: Looks like he's gonna be a bitch of a boss fight...... YAY!
    "Hey, one eye head, why don't you put this blindfold on for a minute?"
    "K....what's that music?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Never knew what roids would do to a ogre...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkips View Post
    Never knew what roids would do to a ogre...
    I guess it gives them a beak and a huge messed up eye...
    Seriously if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of you life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level - Bruce Lee

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    We be needin' this here ogre as a playable race people, who's with me?!?!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we see his transformed body here, and is there a model of him in his normal before c'thun?
    No

This picture is 100 times funnier if you watched Lloyd Koffman's Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentack View Post
    Do we see his transformed body here, and is there a model of him in his normal before c'thun?
    Transformed and his normal body is pretty much the same as the cho'gall follower model (well if his normal body where to be in the game).

Also you may want to downsize your signature before someone moans about it.