Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    dammit, now I have to stop slacking and actually be a part of the guild -.-' xP

damnit I just bought new pants and now my guild-leveling-system-boner made a hole in it.. thx boub! ):

10+ Year Old Account
    Those fights look fun, especially the priestess.

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    At least 1 person will still straggle behind and want an old fashioned lock summon.
    Lock summon is still good for when you have to go back to dal for something. Flasks, repug.

Mass summon is on a 2 hour CD. Lock summon is a few minutes.

Guild perks look nice. Kinda want some more info on how the guild rep works. Do we all start at neutral on cata launch or what?

What actually levels it and by how much?

Also wouldn't mind getting a look at some of the Guild achievements/FOS

http://cata.wowhead.com/achievement=...-are-legendary is clearly flavor text, like the old Tuskarmaggedon achievement, but still want to see what there is.

10,000 quests complete?
    Master of all Professions?

Heard something about the raid meta achievements, Classic Raider and Outlands Raider being guild achievements, and that the guild gets achievements by completing thingsby having 70% of the raid being the guild.

Since raids in wrath and cata (and BC to a lesser extent (kara and ZA) can be 10 manned, I would assume the guild would get credit if 7 out of 10 people present where guildies.

Would be interesting to find out if that applies for old content. If the guild goes and 10 mans Molten Core do they get credit towards Classic Raider for example.

Looking really good so far the more i read about stuff like this the more i cant wait

10+ Year Old Account
    These guild perks are looking pretty nice. Can't wait for them, hope I find a good guild with my Cata-Server-Trans.
    The Instance bosses... mhm, i don't know, at first I thought they were nice (the second one was looking interesting) but I was disappointed as I saw, that all bosses are movement-based, not a bad thing, but please don't build a whole instance around that one idea. :/

Mass Ressurection... is it possible that there will be a reason for groups to tell the hunter to Feign Death now? o_o

Though it'll probably be healer class specific ._.

Deleted
    *(-_-)* Bye good ol' solo times and hay "GUYZ, CN ANY1 GIEF ME A BOOST TO DM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?!?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!". Now ill be forced to join one of those "we are good guild and select only best members to join, atm we have 400 players".... Thanks blizz.

Tho i wonder if it will be possible to achieve stuff like Exp bonus on low lvl's with just 1 person in the guild.

who will be able to use the mass ress /mass summon? anyone? or just the gm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow neat, the guild upgrades are looking awesome.

Guess now i'll have to stop being a lone wolf and start looking for a guild again!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHermit View Post
    At least 1 person will still straggle behind and want an old fashioned lock summon.
    Yeah for old time sake .

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Mass Ressurection... is it possible that there will be a reason for groups to tell the hunter to Feign Death now? o_o

Though it'll probably be healer class specific ._.
    Im pretty sure it will be the Guild Master, and certain ranks at his choosing, and that you can cast it while dead aswell i guess.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Quote Originally Posted by friggo View Post
    who will be able to use the mass ress /mass summon? anyone? or just the gm?
    I bet it'll be something that the Guild Master can alter for access depending on a person's guild rank (at least, for some things). I can't see it being very convenient if only the GM can do the mass summon or mass resurrection if he happens to not be able to attend a raid one night.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    *(-_-)* Bye good ol' solo times and hay "GUYZ, CN ANY1 GIEF ME A BOOST TO DM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?!?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!". Now ill be forced to join one of those "we are good guild and select only best members to join, atm we have 400 players".... Thanks blizz.

Tho i wonder if it will be possible to achieve stuff like Exp bonus on low lvl's with just 1 person in the guild.
    Im forced to play with other people in a MMORPG, oh the horror.

Deleted
    this guild stuff looks realy good and i am realy looking forward to how it will look ingame

the only thing i did not see before was the cauldron.. is that something like a fish feast? but for flasks? with the addition that you can choose what you get? instead of just a standard buff ?

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post

always 1 person to complain :P and im pretty sure the smaller guilds will still be able to get these perks Yea

Well. I just came.

"Reinforce (Rank 2) Items take 10% less durability loss when you die."

Wait, if I understand this correctly - we can die and not lose durability? No more repair bills?

Damn that'd be awesome.

Now my stress can come from people SLACKING.

Quote Originally Posted by homerunhomer View Post
    "Reinforce (Rank 2) Items take 10% less durability loss when you die."

Wait, if I understand this correctly - we can die and not lose durability? No more repair bills?

Damn that'd be awesome.

Now my stress can come from people SLACKING.
    10% - 10% != 0%