Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Lor'Themar, many Sylvanas, handle it!

Whether you lover her or hate her, I'm sure, like me, the majority of forum lurkers are sick of seeing Sylvanas' name constantly on the front page.
    We all know why this is happening. Her strategic methods, call them genius or insane, are a topic of highly heated debate.

I believe there is a simple solution to this, a plan that could sooth the Dark Lady's tormented soul and potentially save the world. Sylvanas just needs to get laid. Our salvation lies with Lor'Themar!!

John Lennon had it spot on when he said, "All you need is love.". Sylvanas has, as any romantically deprived woman would, sort solace and distraction in her work and when your work consists of governing a society of resentful and morally questionable zombies, you are bound to ruffle a few feathers among the world of the living.
    Unsurprisingly, her focus on work has become an obsession and as a result plagues and mass unapproved resurrections are abound!

It is in light of this that I propose Lor'Themar mans up, puts on his classiest eye-patch and marches his apathetic ass to the Undercity to ask the Banshee Queen on a date!

Lor'Themar was Sylvanas' second-in-command while she was still Ranger-General, he knows how she ticks. Years spent scouting the forests of Quel'Thalas together with the Farstriders have probably given him the ideal route to talk her on a romantic walk around Eversong and with those elven ears he is bound to be a good listener, the restored Sunwell would make a great spot for a moonlight dip and becoming Reagent-Lord has given him the perfect bachelor pad to finish the night off. A freaking palace!

I've tried to give the Dark Lady some lovin' myself but every time I ask her out, she blows me off with the same, "I have no time for games" line. /Crash and burn. Seems if you ain't a 'level ??', she don't want nothing to do with ya. QQ

That lazy excuse for a leader has done nothing helpful since getting his promotion. It's time he takes one for the team, makes a girl feel special and potentially saves Azeroth from a war of catastrophic scale!

I really think this could fly. Your thoughts?
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2010-07-25 at 12:41 PM.

I came in here hoping for a funny joke instituting major lore figures into the Ony Rage Leader meme for super entertainment.

I am disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Whether you lover her or hate her, I'm sure, like me, the majority of forum lurkers are sick of seeing Sylvanas' name constantly on the front page.
    We all know why this is happening. Her strategic methods, call them genius or insane, are a topic of highly heated debate.

I believe there is a simple solution to this, a plan that could sooth the Dark Lady's tormented soul and potentially save the world. Sylvanas just needs to get laid. Our salvation lies with Lor'Themar!!

John Lennon had it spot on when he said, "All you need is love.". Sylvanas has, as any romantically deprived woman would, sort solace and distraction in her work and when your work consists of governing a society of resentful and morally questionable zombies, you are bound to ruffle a few feathers among the world of the living.
    Unsurprisingly, her focus on work has become an obsession and as a result plagues and mass unapproved resurrections are abound!

It is in light of this that I propose Lor'Themar mans up, puts on his classiest eye-patch and marches his apathetic ass to the Undercity to ask the Banshee Queen on a date!

Lor'Themar was Sylvanas' second-in-command while she was still Ranger-General, he knows how she ticks. Years spent scouting the forests of Quel'Thalas together with the Farstriders have probably given him the ideal route to talk her on a romantic walk around Eversong and with those elven ears he is bound to be a good listener, the restored Sunwell would make a great spot for a moonlight dip and becoming Reagent-Lord has given him the perfect bachelor pad to finish the night off. A freaking palace!

I've tried to give the Dark Lady some lovin' myself but every time I ask her out, she blows me off with the same, "I have no time for games" line. /Crash and burn. Seems if you ain't a 'level ??', she don't want nothing to do with ya. QQ

That lazy excuse for a leader has done nothing helpful since getting his promotion. It's time he takes one for the team, makes a girl feel special and potentially saves Azeroth from a war of catastrophic scale!

I really think this could fly. Your thoughts?
    Who?

Casual implied necrophilia is the best kind of necrophilia. But really, zombies don't need no loving. They need killing. Also everyone knows that 100% of male elves are homosexual and thus not interested in Sylvanas. The species reproduces by budding.

Deleted
    im sorry what is the point of this?

More like, she would see the Sunwell, remember it's powers, and suddenly there just happens to be a Forsaken town on the side of the Isle.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Sylvanas isn't a lesbian though....

:3
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    More like, she would see the Sunwell, remember it's powers, and suddenly there just happens to be a Forsaken town on the side of the Isle.
    Hadn't thought of that.
    Hopefully she still has enough elf left in her not to cover quel'danas in those plague-shack eye sores. o_0

I...

I...

...I'll get the booze. And maybe a blind-fold for the good man.

Heres a better idea, Kael'thas was 10 times more manly then Lorth'remar, Sylvanas should sack a few more Valkyr and pick him up. Save Azeroth and bring a blood elf people actually care about, back. ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    Heres a better idea, Kael'thas was 10 times more manly then Lorth'remar, Sylvanas should sack a few more Valkyr and pick him up. Save Azeroth and bring a blood elf people actually care about, back. ;P
    Outside the box, I like it. Now we just need to find out where that Shattered Sun captain put Kael's head...

Why aim so low? If he's well-preserved, there's always Anasterian.

I think if there's any Sylvanas' lovin' that needs to be done and if it were going to settle her down, her new post-Andorhal BDSM plaything will have it handled.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    Yeah...we....we kinda cut his head off.

And I'd imagine they burned it or something.

Also, did you see him? he had really gone downhill.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post

We tried telling him impaling yourself with fel crystals was so last season, but would he listen? No! -_-

head cut off? just a setback!

Deleted

We cut off Onyxia's head too, and Baron Rivendare's. And Nefarians. That didn't stop them from returning, apparantly.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I was literally thinking the same thing as this last week

Although, in my idea from where they "fall in love", Sylvanas somehow becomes pregnant with Lor'Themars baby and realizes they can procreate again without the need of Val'kyrs!

I have no idea how it would all fit up with the lore though

I'd do her for free.

Which is to say my tauren would. Not me myself, no. That would be weird.

>_>

<_<
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    I'd do her for free.

Which is to say my tauren would. Not me myself, no. That would be weird.
    So as I take it you usually ask people to pay if they wanna have sex with you... Hmmm, what would that make you...

Couldn't resist :>

Also on-topic; I love to see all the LOVE (not so much hate) for Sylvanas everywhere. She has always been my favourite character in WoW, even though I'm kinda stuck as alliance since WotlK (another reason why WotlK sucks I guess 8) ). So.. Bring it on! More Sylvanas topics, please!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Also on-topic; I love to see all the LOVE (not so much hate) for Sylvanas everywhere. She has always been my favourite character in WoW, even though I'm kinda stuck as alliance since WotlK (another reason why WotlK sucks I guess 8) ). So.. Bring it on! More Sylvanas topics, please!
    Yeah she rawks. One of the only Warcraft characters with more than one dimension still alive (kinda). ^^