Poll: What do you think?

BlueXephos (The yogscast)

What do you think of Lewis & Simon Cataclysm playthoughs

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos
    PodCast: http://yogpod.libsyn.com

i find them both very funny i suggest you watch Vashj'ir Playthrough Lewis doesn't like the whale shark
    /l、
    (゚、 。 7  Tremble at the might of the LICH KITTY!!!
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ

I like them a lot too. Quite enjoyed their nonchalant conversations about trivial things whilst they're raiding.
    Their previews for Cataclysm are pretty funny too and can be quite informative.
    Looks like Hyjal is gonna be a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    I like them a lot too. Quite enjoyed their nonchalant conversations about trivial things whilst they're raiding.
    Their previews for Cataclysm are pretty funny too and can be quite informative.
    Looks like Hyjal is gonna be a pain.
    HaHa yea Hyjal does look like a pain lol
    /l、
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ

Omg I love those guys and their Idle conversations!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w!

15+ Year Old Account
    They are pretty funny. Quite ignorant about some things, but entertaining. I don't watch the videos for great information.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgnumbers View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w!
    what does that mean?
    /l、
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyDante View Post
    what does that mean?
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww of course. Haaha
    -

Deleted
    Their old sunwell videos are the best they've done.

They're really hilarious. I've had some truly LOL IRL moments watching their videos, just because their conversations are so random and catch you off-guard. Their battles with the Whale Sharks are the best. XD I hope they make more videos soon!

Deleted
    Not bad, i have watched a few of their videos...i have a preference for TB though.

Quote Originally Posted by azrielen View Post
    They're really hilarious. I've had some truly LOL IRL moments watching their videos, just because their conversations are so random and catch you off-guard. Their battles with the Whale Sharks are the best. XD I hope they make more videos soon!
    indeed i was laughing out loud almost crying every time he hit the whale shark then spent 10 mins running away only for it to kill him
    /l、
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ

Horrible. Ranging from the quality of their voice recording up to the content of said recording. But hey, go ahead kids, enjoy if it suits you.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.