Poll: does blizz hate j/c

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Post Does Blizzard hate j/c?

It seems that every profession has pretty easy way to obtain patterns, but after leveling my j/c I've come to realize how hard it is to obtain most epic cuts. Does Blizzard just hate j/c or is this just kinda the way the profession is with obtaining patterns?

You do realize that you get about 15g for each epic cut, and other professions like engineering or blacksmithing (for example) get nothing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolainz View Post
    You do realize that you get about 15g for each epic cut, and other professions like engineering or blacksmithing (for example) get nothing?
    we also have a daily quest that for cheap gems and killing a certain type of mob like 3 times usually for a drop for a token that can be used for a dragons eye every day and make gold from that.

also the tip thing above and making the gem sells for more gold then gem itself so u can profit that way also.

The reason it takes so much work is because it is the most rewarding profession profit-wise.

Effort is directly proportional to pay-off (at least ideally it should be).
    Crusader Revengica <Parody> of Bonechewer US

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Blizzard just hates Professions in general. By the time you get your profession to maxed and start getting the good patterns, people are already raiding and getting better stuff from drops then you could ever possibly dream of making.

The only real professions that don't get outdated nearly instantly by raids are then ones that don't rely on gear. Those being the Production Professions such as Enchanting, Jewwlcrafting, Alchemy and Inscription (to a lesser extent).

That though, is just my personal opinion as I have Tailoring and Enchanting on my main and though Enchanting can be profitable if I get my hands on mats cheaply, Tailoring at this point only exist to make cheap belts to be DE'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowkatt View Post
    I think Blizzard just hates Professions in general. By the time you get your profession to maxed and start getting the good patterns, people are already raiding and getting better stuff from drops then you could ever possibly dream of making.

The only real professions that don't get outdated nearly instantly by raids are then ones that don't rely on gear. Those being the Production Professions such as Enchanting, Jewwlcrafting, Alchemy and Inscription (to a lesser extent).

That though, is just my personal opinion as I have Tailoring and Enchanting on my main and though Enchanting can be profitable if I get my hands on mats cheaply, Tailoring at this point only exist to make cheap belts to be DE'd.
    tailoring can craft some BiS slot items for some classes, but Blizzard doesn't want you to be able to craft the best gear right out of the bat for that tear with a profession because that defeats the purpose of raiding....

This has the same answer as "does Blizzard hate X class?" - Blizzard makes *these* classes/professions. They don't dislike any of them, the only "dislike" towards a profession would be thinking it is underpowered, and then they would buff it.
    Future Goblin Hunter / Warlock.
    "This is where we play a movie of you turning into a worgen! We also flash-forward to the present!" - Lord Darius Crowley.

Oh yeah, for sure, engineering patterns are all cake to obtain, not to mention the random rare patterns you have no control over for alchemy and inscription. Blizz totally hates JC fo' sure.

Oh wait

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea blizzard hate j/c, developers wake up every morning chanting DIE JC PPL, DIE! Idiot thread..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why ppl QQ about this stuff life is easy u dont like something get rid of it dont sweat
    Retired

15+ Year Old Account
    My DK is a Miner/JC
    Warlock is a Enchanter/Inscriber

And you think J/C is hard?

Enchanting in TBC: All noteworthy Enchants drop from bosses almost nobody did with a 1% drop rate (was increased at the end of TBC).
    Inscriptioning: Yeah.... this one just sucks... Grinding books to get random recipes nobody will ever buy. How glorious
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RageAgainsTheMachine View Post
    tailoring can craft some BiS slot items for some classes...
    Well no...

Deleted
    Level Mining.
    Go farm titanium ore's.
    Prospect them.
    Buy tokens with the powders.
    ????
    Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Revengica View Post
    The reason it takes so much work is because it is the most rewarding profession profit-wise.
    You've got it backwards. It's profitable because it takes effort to get the patterns -> less people with patterns -> less supply -> higher prices.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Oh yeah, for sure, engineering patterns are all cake to obtain, not to mention the random rare patterns you have no control over for alchemy and inscription. Blizz totally hates JC fo' sure.

Oh wait
    this^

and if they hated it so much they would'nt have invented it
    Insert Signiture here.

No, they totally love it.

Wild Magic and Speed Pots were my last two random discoveries. It took prob 3-4 weeks.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

/facepalm, designs are stupid easy to get. OP must be too lazy to do a damn daily.

Compared to Engy, JC has nothing to complain about... and you can easily make 1000's a week with JC... with little effort (and only 1/2 a dozen patterns)

JC made me enough to get 3 70's epic flight during the early days of burning crusade...

Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Lol'd

OT: JC sucked for me at the start, however, once you get more patterns, (which isnt all that hard)you can make a heck of a lot of money by practically afking in your main city charging 10g per gem cut.