Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Concentration Aura

New Blue Post:

Concentration aura is getting shared around to someone else.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Place your bets.
    Who would you be happy getting it? Where do you think it will go?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    My money is on Shamans tbh.

I don't really care either way who gets it, imho, shamans will.

Closely followed by possibly Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    druids or maybe elemental shamans

Honestly, Shaman have "enough" buffs.
    Mages just recieved the other "unique" spell of Bloodlust (with Warlocks picking up Battle-Rez).

Guessing priests(maybe holy only).

15+ Year Old Account
    Id want to say warlocks maybe in the form of some kind of passive on a pet or something.
    But it will probably be shamans on a totem or something lame like that.

Deleted
    Which other class do you think will get it then Kel?
    Elemental shamans are quite weak in pvp, much like paladins were before the Aura Mastery spells etc, one counterspell and thats them completely locked out of everything for 8 seconds.
    Elementals are much the same. Lock out a lightning bolt and you've got two 8 second cooldowns left.

Just my 2 cents
    I'm more likely than not wrong though.

Warriors will get Concentration Shout! When he shouts at you, you are more concentrated ! ;p
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

I would like to see it on healing Priests, but I'm scared it'll find itself on a bloody totem.

Restoration Druids are a little lacking in the "buff department" (despite Innervate + Rebirth).

But I approve of Concentration Shout.

Shaman. This is due to there are melee totems for each element but caster totems lack an earth one(usually armor one is used). Now if a concentration totem(earth) was added, they would have a caster totem of each type.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawker View Post
    Shaman. This is due to there are melee totems for each element but caster totems lack an earth one(usually armor one is used). Now if a concentration totem(earth) was added, they would have a caster totem of each type.
    Excellent reasoning, they were talking quite a bit about totems in the blue posts, if this counts for something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imhullu made me think of a point. It could be one of a hunter's pet's specialty buffs.

I think it's going to be Resto Druids, since they did technically lose 6% healing aura.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Deleted
    I think its mages My hunch is from WC3 Jainas aura (I know its brilliance but who knows change is inevitable)

My bet is on Disc priest. Fits the flavor.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    Warriors will get Concentration Shout! When he shouts at you, you are more concentrated ! ;p
    We have a winner!!

Lol! thanks for the new sig!

I agree with shawker, but i still think they will give this one to mages or druids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzmatazz
    This is Razzmatazz from the future *kzzzzzchhh* I don't have much ti*kchhh* breaking up! Note *kzzz* self: don't try to read all *chhhhh* this thread *zzzzzkch*. It will consume approx*kzzzz* 25 years of your life *kzzchchh* You will learn abso*kzzz* nothing, it's not worth *chhhhh* LIVE, RAZZMAT*kzzzz* LIVE AND FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSPARENT HORSE *tchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Quote Originally Posted by Shawker View Post
    Caster Totems also count as Healer totems. To healers, making sure that your tank is taking less damage (yay more armor) is invaluable. There are really only two air totems, Windfury and Wrath of Air, and two water totems (mana spring and healing stream).

The talk about totems is that they don't want to have more "omg bring me I have awesome buffz" going on totems. Classic and TBC's Shaman were like that. Your raid didn't care about having Enhancement Shaman, other than he brought Windfury for your Rogues and MS Warriors, and Bloodlust.

The point is, they want to tone Shaman totems down. Giving them more effects isn't accomplishing that goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkah0liek View Post
    Guessing priests(maybe holy only).
    This imo