Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Ever lost anything because you were busy playing wow?

Hello, I wish to continue some topic that i made (wow burned my laptop and wow and health problem) and rise a new question
    did you ever lost anything because you had to be on a raid at 22:00 , or things like that?
    And if you did, what did you?
    I did lost something.
    When i was playing wow i was so busy to get back to wow that i was eating in a hurry and i bited a fork and lost a teeth (it is cracked now but it's still working... not good as new... but what can i say..)

10+ Year Old Account
    my girlfriend...

10+ Year Old Account
    Self respect.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    lost a girl that I didn't want. Lost some friends I didn't want. Lost some money I didn't need.

So yes and no =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    my girlfriend...
    damm boy thats a real deal....

anyway the most that i have lost is a couple of weekends home and not out in the clubs not a big deal though
    Retired

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    my life outside this chair

lost my bellybutton somewhere.. cant seem to find it :<

anyway on a serious note..no i havent lost anything YET.

Deleted
    please be specific
    said you lost your girlfriend... or friends... that s general
    i am intreastead in a specific day when you lost smt real
    like, ok, i lost a date with a girl once, cause i wanted to see black temple for the first time
    or... once i lost my favorite tv show cause i was playing wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Am still friends with these particular people but dont get asked out with them anymore, not because i didnt want to because i am a wow addict (started playing wow out of shear boredom) but because all they do is go out and drink. Most of you will probably say LOL I DRINK ALL THE TIME IM SO COOL but yeah i dont want to die from liver failure before im 30.

Deleted
    My sanity..

Nah, not really. I actually fake-dcd if someone asked me to do anything, true story! :c or just came up with some bad excuse to not be with the guy/girl that asked me.

Quote Originally Posted by dievariandie View Post
    my life outside this chair
    ^This. Also, about 6 years of said life.

Deleted
    im sure ive lost braincells due to reading all the stupidity on here, ive also lost weight which is good and gained a hobby. i dont see whats wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lost some time, and gained some weight :S

I lost WoW, because I played it too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk View Post
    Magic makes everything radioactive so if you drink water that hasn't been purified by a vendor, you get a stacking DoT debuff called Cancer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    There =/= Their =/= They're; Where =/= Were =/= We're

Deleted
    I've lost my patience for stupid and single-minded humans (both IG and IRL). Thanks WotLK and GearScore.

Quote Originally Posted by themiller View Post
    Am still friends with these particular people but dont get asked out with them anymore, not because i didnt want to because i am a wow addict (started playing wow out of shear boredom) but because all they do is go out and drink. Most of you will probably say LOL I DRINK ALL THE TIME IM SO COOL but yeah i dont want to die from liver failure before im 30.
    Thats actually the same point of view that I have.
    I still talk to the friends I have, but I dont get asked out anymore either.

I never really felt so great among drunk people, and all people seem to care about is drinking, when they go out.

15+ Year Old Account
    one year ago i lost chance to eat lunch because i was doing instance and my family ate all
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    please be specific
    said you lost your girlfriend... or friends... that s general
    i am intreastead in a specific day when you lost smt real
    like, ok, i lost a date with a girl once, cause i wanted to see black temple for the first time
    or... once i lost my favorite tv show cause i was playing wow
    I lost huge amount of pub rounds. I played in a serious band 2 years ago and did not miss a single rehearsal BUT it is recommended to practice at home, and by recommended I mean essential for the lvl we played at. This I never did. Suprisingly I wasn't kicked ^_^

Lost a couple of good grades in school. My eye muscles has always been bad but because of WoW I actually have to wear glasses now. I also have backproblems due to bad posture from gaming.

I could go on but I think I made my case

10+ Year Old Account
    My eye sight.