Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Sylvanas is the next aspect of death.

After Deathwing's demise, there will be need for new aspect of death, so that people wouldnt be immortal.
    And then, Sylvanas shows, tells Tirion to place the chin on her and saying that she should be the death queen, so she ans her twins alex and Yzy could play with dolls, and for more brain function, to play chess with alex (white vs black, life vs death, u kno...)
    Just random shit i tought of while i was watching the custom leaders pic.

i dont think he has any actual death related powers except maybe killing people

and the titans really didnt see the need for an aspect of death so they didnt create 1 we do need an aspect of earth though

Deathwing is the earth aspect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    After Deathwing's demise, there will be need for new aspect of death, so that people wouldnt be immortal.
    And then, Sylvanas shows, tells Tirion to place the chin on her and saying that she should be the death queen, so she ans her twins alex and Yzy could play with dolls, and for more brain function, to play chess with alex (white vs black, life vs death, u kno...)
    Just random shit i tought of while i was watching the custom leaders pic.
    There is no such thing as Aspect of Death. That's a title that Deathwing gave to himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    There is no such thing as Aspect of Death. That's a title that Deathwing gave to himself.
    This

Deleted
    I'm not amused.

Did any of you even read his post? How can you think that is serious lol.

Deleted
    Thats why this is random...there is no need for death aspect, u can imagine it out.

Don't know if successful troll

If you want the "real" aspect of death , I guess it would be closer to Alexstrasza, since her domain is life ( and therefore death aswell ;p ).

But yeah , Deathwing is earth guardian ( Earth Warder or sth like that ) and that Aspect of Death stuff is just self epeen pumping

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperScrotum View Post
    Did any of you even read his post? How can you think that is serious lol.
    It's pretty obvious that people know that this is a random thread. BUT it doesn't hurt to explain the reason behind the "Aspect of Death" title.

Story of how Deathwing became Deathwing
    You're aspect of earth
    woo
    Hey I'm an old god and I've got candy in my van
    OoOoOoOoOoO candy nomnomnom
    Deathwing

Awwww man......
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvu View Post
    If you want the "real" aspect of death , I guess it would be closer to Alexstrasza, since her domain is life ( and therefore death aswell ;p ).
    Now that would be a good lore twist.

Deleted
    deathwing is bolvar and water is wet.
    jains is human and she`ll have thralls baby.
    their baby will unite both factions.

Alextraza is aspect of life... therefore also death as death is absence of life..

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It's pretty obvious that people know that this is a random thread. BUT it doesn't hurt to explain the reason behind the "Aspect of Death" title.
    Sometimes i wonder. But an explanation of 'Aspect of Death' would be a much better topic.

"Place the chin." Haha, that's hilarious.

/spoiler

And didn't the "Life-binder"'s progeny call Deathwing the "Aspect of Death" recently? If the other dragons (you know, the ones who'd know if he was an Aspect of Death) are calling him the Aspect of Death, I don't think we can really say someone's wrong for also saying it.

VO_QE_TH_Alexstrasza_Event09.ogg "Calen, NO!"
    VO_QE_Deathwing_Event06.wav "Argh. You think to entrap me?
    VO_QE_Calen_Event08.ogg "I will delay the aspect of death, take her to safety."
    VO_QE_TH_Alexstrasza_Event10.ogg "NOOOOO!"

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ing-Blue-Posts
    Last edited by HisDivineOrder; 2010-08-12 at 05:52 PM.

i hate the self-proclaimed aspect of death in that he seems to claim no powers over earth. all he cares about is death. death is final, death is eternal, death is awesome, death is deadly, deathdeathdoomdeath, death is my realm, death is my raid instance, death is in my NAME, boy how I love death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.