Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    now ur just trolling

btw no idea if the leader of Germany is a spirtual person, SHE could be... i dunno
    Since Jun 30, Christian is the German president, and I was using a name of power to fit my example. Someone with diplomatic power would NOT just head over to an allies city and say "hey, im teh new spirits guy leaderz!". He would in turn, offend some people, and he DOESN'T want that. (Velen)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Since Jun 30, Christian is the German president, and I was using a name of power to fit my example. Someone with diplomatic power would NOT just head over to an allies city and say "hey, im teh new spirits guy leaderz!". He would in turn, offend some people, and he DOESN'T want that.
    ah forgot about that election

yes lets use modern governments for a fictonal world where elves exist... only known democracy is the gnomish one in this game. i dont even think its a real democracy

not fully its a half right

no where is it stated the humans came up with the idea first. it shows that some ppl didnt scim over my wiki article
    I did some digging and I am actually 100% correct. From the dwarf article, not the light article, of wowwiki

Interaction between the dwarves and the humans increased, and the two races soon became allies. For instance, it was the humans who taught the dwarves how to write in common.[7] The humans also introduced the dwarves to the Holy Light.
    proof: http://www.wowwiki.com/Dwarf (paragraph 3 of "The Alliance")

ah forgot about that election

yes lets use modern governments for a fictonal world where elves exist... only known democracy is the gnomish one in this game. i dont even think its a real democracy
    Where do you think lore is based from?
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

according to the wiki article they were the ones who introduced it to the high elves. read it.
    I'd kill 11 people for that to happen :O , it could quite potentially bring world peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I did some digging and I am actually 100% correct. From the dwarf article, not the light article, of wowwiki

proof: http://www.wowwiki.com/Dwarf (paragraph 3 of "The Alliance")
    exelent now according to my wiki article based on the light as a hole. after the dwarves learn of the holy light from the humans according to your artilce, they start to focus more on there titans due to many recent adventures of a certain brann bronzebeard.

according to the light wiki article humans and draenei are still strong with the light while the blood elves and dwarves have dropped in number as church goers. its unknown now with the sunwell if the blood elves go back to church and the dwarves seem more focused on ulduar, uldum, uldaman, ect

---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 10:22 PM ----------

Where do you think lore is based from?
    myths

because i rode a dragon to my school

exelent now according to my wiki article based on the light as a hole. after the dwarves learn of the holy light from the humans according to your artilce, they start to focus more on there titans due to many recent adventures of a certain brann bronzebeard.

according to the light wiki article humans and draenei are still strong with the light while the blood elves and dwarves have dropped in number as church goers. its unknown now with the sunwell if the blood elves go back to church and the dwarves seem more focused on ulduar, uldum, uldaman, ect
    ahh but this is going offtopic. we're here to discuss the credibility of Velen taking over Benedictus as the leader of the Church of the Holy Light

because its logical to use a real life example..... and expect me to use ingame lore to counter it
    We expect that your argument is supported by both. And the two are not mutually exclusive. Your arguments have been weak in both aspects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    ahh but this is going offtopic. we're here to discuss the credibility of Velen taking over Benedictus as the leader of the Church of the Holy Light
    this is proper debate,

yes its a slight bit off topic. im sure over the years since well most of sw hasnt been updated since vanilla, im sure that draenei and humans have met mingled disscussed and debated lore wise (safe assumption) there are draenei in sw and they fight with the humans in wotlk (although have 0 major lore focus)

people may have heard of velen with in the many years hes been around rougly 3+ or have had a beer with a draenei. the naruu seem to be more common knowledge to most since the battle in sunwell... also tirion who was stuck in the middle of the plauge lands for years seems to know about them.

also im sure every one knows velen is the most knowledgeable about the light (mortal)

---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 10:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    We expect that your argument is supported by both. And the two are not mutually exclusive.
    WHOA i have to say draenei exist in real life and prove it? i also have to prove that the holy light is infact a god and is equal to the god in rl people worship? (even though the light isnt a god)

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont see how draenei and belves worship "a diferent light" than humans/dwarves/helves...

light is light, only thing that changes is the -way- they worsh.. ahem, follow it.

i also think its time for bliz to stop mimicking the pope, with the names and the hats and all that, and come up with an original archbishop.
    maybe a woman? ;o

I second your proposal. Velen is the only dranei that I don't hate...the rest of them are ugly space-goats/squids/cows that are sci-fi and not fitting to WoW. (swap em out with the broken and im happy, also retcon the spaceship stuff)
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

myths

because i rode a dragon to my school
    I know that, I am not you. However, Blizzard gets a lot of ideas from this real world. Saying Blizzard makes all of this up has no credibility.

Also, this is the most debate iv'e had in a while.
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    i dont see how draenei and belves worship "a diferent light" than humans/dwarves/helves...

light is light, only thing that changes is the -way- they worsh.. ahem, follow it.

i also think its time for bliz to stop mimicking the pope, with the names and the hats and all that, and come up with an original archbishop.
    maybe a woman? ;o
    its more of a follow than worship. also lore wise there are no actual rituals to follow the light so its only an assumption that the draenei and humans are differnt

btw i just thought of somthing

shammys..... orc shammys seem to lead the hordes shammys..... but they arnt from azeroth either

---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 10:32 PM ----------

I know that, I am not you. However, Blizzard gets a lot of ideas from this real world. Saying Blizzard makes all of this up has no credibility.
    yea real world myths

because a naga actually stole my bike.... they dont even have feet!

Here, made you a banner for your signatures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post

i like it

yea real world myths

because a naga actually stole my bike.... they dont even have feet!
    What you're saying now has no relevance to the current topic, and is you saying myths aren't real.
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    What you're saying now has no relevance to the current topic, and is you saying myths aren't real.
    its not real life they draw from, its myths and legends that have been used to make role playing games for years that wow is based on

with the occasional funny reference

15+ Year Old Account
    and i partied while i was away, and had some ingame duels with darkside
    You.... Your.... Serious? You might actual be telling the truth @.@

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post

Very nice work

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You.... Your.... Serious?
    Since when did you have a new avatar :O I like this one.
    But how do you always find every thread in which you are mentioned?