Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Denna View Post
    "-If you are playing on US servers, you can roll a human on server Moonguard, and walk to Goldshire Inn. Warning: What is seen cannot be unseen."

I should have heeded the warning...
    It wasnt that bad :\

Hmm, went on Moonguard today. Went AFK for about 30 seconds to get a glass of water and came back to find and female NE with no clothes on dancing on a table in front of me. Scary place that Goldshire...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonafide View Post
    I actually did quite some tanking with my Shaman in early Vanilla. IIRC i succesfully tanked both Stratholme and Scholomance without to much trouble.
    Some of my best memories was my first toon being a Mage and I leveled in a small guild that had a couple Shaman who would tank on a regular bases. I LOVED them tanking SM, Ulduman and so on. I had no idea how tanking or healing worked back then so not sure if it was hard but man it was good times. I miss Horde for those type of things.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    great read thankyou, learned loads and spent the last hour checking out videos and other funky stuffs from this thread... dam you for taking me from the beta for so long! nah just kidding, was a really good read.. geif more!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    You get ported down there (beneath GM Island) if GMs catch you walking across their hidden Island.
    Happened to me once Also have screenshots of it, but I'm at work atm.
    Awww, lucky. When I went to GM Island all that happened to me was that a GM ported me to the gates of Orgrimmar about 20 minutes after I landed on the island.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Just read all of these, excellent post.

cheers. i knew a few, but i didn't know a hell of a lot more. it was very interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I looked up why I would be scarred if I went to Moonguard US' Goldshire... it did not disappoint.

For this server at least, I will rethink my stance on the "Worgen will attract furries debate."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnLe64VXYkk
    Be disturbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not know if this is already here but there was a chimney in Storm peaks in sifeldar village, which took you out of general chat and local defence, but it was fixed in 3.3.5

You just Flew over the chimney and relaxed without annoying lvlrs or something like that if you were feeling bad :P
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoijimbo View Post
    I do not know if this is already here but there was a chimney in Storm peaks in sifeldar village, which took you out of general chat and local defence, but it was fixed in 3.3.5

You just Flew over the chimney and relaxed without annoying lvlrs or something like that if you were feeling bad :P
    It's funny you mention that, because I actually experienced something like this on my Shaman I'm leveling in Storm Peaks. There's a building in Sifeldar Village that if you stand in a certain spot (inside of the building), you still get taken out of the chat channels. I'm positive that this is still in the game, since it happened to me just a little over 1 week ago.

hey
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rageissues View Post
    i looked up why i would be scarred if i went to moonguard us' goldshire... It did not disappoint.

For this server at least, i will rethink my stance on the "worgen will attract furries debate."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnle64vxykk
    be disturbed.
    by all that's holy!

This is no joke one of the best threads I have ever seen on this site. Bookmarked, heh.

i hope you update this thread till the end of time :P
    I Know My Spelling Is Bad so Live With it or dont and just die

During vanilla you could communicate cross-faction directly by mind controlling someone and speaking to them using custom emotes(/e).

Quote Originally Posted by Nakitaa View Post
    I some how doubt this post will be found amidst all of this information, but I actually have a question that's been bothering me for a long time in regards to something that used to exist and doesn't any more. Hopefully some of you who've been around for a while can answer this.

When I first started playing WoW, somewhere in vanilla- I distinctly remember going to an island (I swear it was off of STV) where there were a ton of little dragons (mostly whelplings) and a humanoid dragon that gave a quest and also explained some dragon lore. The quest was, I believe, to put the ghostly whelplings to rest. Also, there were several large skeletal dragon corpses lying around.

I know it was there, I did the quest. However, when explaining to my boyfriend (who was a beta-WoW) he said he had never heard of it, and never seen it. I went around old world to try and find it before Cataclysm destroys the world, and I can't find it anywhere- so I was wondering if anyone else remembers this place...
    Never heard of that in Vanilla, but there's an island that's basically exactly what you describe off the coast of Bloodmyst Isle, with a dragon in humanoid form giving you a quest to kill whelplings because they've gone mental.

10+ Year Old Account
    awesome thread mang, dont know if its said already, too tired to read thru 50something pages but theres a Female Dwarf with a <Pet Trainer> tag on the Ironforge Airport thingy
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Alpha version of WoW, the O Cristo Redentor-esque statue in Booty Bay was a Human rather than a Goblin.

Deleted
    Not sure if it has been told but rogues used to have vanish powder in order to perform this ability.

Thats a very fun read and bring back some good memories by the way!