Yeah, I noticed the spec aswell, that can easily be fixed though. If he fixed the spec, would you think he's capable of pulling his weight in an ICC run with 9-11 HM's? I know you can't tell if he's good by looking at his armory, but try to. I want to attempt Sindra HC this week

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    Good luck with the drops Prenty, I'm sure you know that wearing some leather would increase your dps more.(although when i rawr you, it shows a mail piece to be BIS for you, i think for boots?)
    Also, when did you switch to human?
    This weekend and I am sure that the mail boots you are referring to are from Halion HM25.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-08-16 at 06:01 PM.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    and a couple hundred mana that you don't need
    <giggle>ArcaneTorrentQQ</endgiggle>
    Prentice came to have some fun being pirates together in my sweet pirate guild. He had to lose the ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Elessa View Post
    Yeah, I noticed the spec aswell, that can easily be fixed though. If he fixed the spec, would you think he's capable of pulling his weight in an ICC run with 9-11 HM's? I know you can't tell if he's good by looking at his armory, but try to. I want to attempt Sindra HC this week
    He has the gear to pull decent numbers. However, with all of the flaws in his setup I would believe him to be not very educated regarding his spec. He can do damage, but he certainly isn't anywhere near optimized and probably uses a jacked-up rotation too. I'd be surprised if he pulls less than 11-12k on tank n' spank fights.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    This weekend and I am sure that the mail boots you are referring to are from Halion HM25.
    Yes they are,
    also the Frostfurbitten boots are still BIS for us.

Are you preparing for Cata changes or just been really unlucky with RNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlyskilled View Post
    <giggle>ArcaneTorrentQQ</endgiggle>
    Prentice came to have some fun being pirates together in my sweet pirate guild. He had to lose the ears.
    MAC!!! You keep bringing that up and I'll be playing horde side on Rexxar soon enough. Only a three day CD on faction change. Farm Status might need a new ret.

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 06:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    Yes they are,
    also the Frostfurbitten boots are still BIS for us.

Are you preparing for Cata changes or just been really unlucky with RNG?
    I don't take leather gear from leather classes. If they already have that piece, fair game.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-08-16 at 06:04 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No we are pirates

^ in capslock

CAPSLOCK PIRATES

He has the gear to pull decent numbers. However, with all of the flaws in his setup I would believe him to be not very educated regarding his spec. He can do damage, but he certainly isn't anywhere near optimized and probably uses a jacked-up rotation too. I'd be surprised if he pulls less than 11-12k on tank n' spank fights.
    I've talked to him and he's changing his spec. Tbh, it's hard to find decent players that are interested in a 10 man pug and aren't saved with their guild. 11-12k DPS is good enough for the content we will attempt.

I know I dont have any leather gear but like Prentice I dont take leather gear from leather users.

15+ Year Old Account
    A gain of ~.01% spell crit and a couple hundred mana that you don't need is the definition of wasted talent points when compared a talent that scales with the ICC buff and can significantly increase your survivability and increase your contributions on some fights(ie. Dreamwalker).
    True- but it isn't wasted :P

Of course, any player worth his spot will take 3/3 HL and 2/2 UF.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zager View Post
    I know I dont have any leather gear but like Prentice I dont take leather gear from leather users.
    Leather/Mail/Plate and I would take cloth if it would net me a DPS gain yummy! Ignore my DBW I like to change forms in Heroics!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Leather/Mail/Plate and I would take cloth if it would net me a DPS gain yummy! Ignore my DBW I like to change forms in Heroics!
    0. Fuck your gear! and ability to get that trinket. i think we've only had 3 heroic ones.

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 09:19 PM ----------

aditionaly, are pren and i the only regulars around here that don't have shadowmourne? =\
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Zager View Post
    -Wrong meta gem. Should be Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
    -Nightmare Tear should never go in a red socket
    -Neck should have an Inscribed Ametrine
    -^^ with cloak
    -^^ with bracers
    -^^ with gloves
    -^^ with boots
    -^^ with ring1
    -PvE rets should never use Sovereign gems. Your chest should have a Nightmare Tear in it instead
    -13 Hit Rating over the cap and still using Icewalker on your boots. Switch to 32AP
    -Glyph of Consecration provides clash resolution that is much more valuable than Glyph of Exorcism's damage increase

Your glyphs are just odd and your spec is way less than optimal for PvE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    aditionaly, are pren and i the only regulars around here that don't have shadowmourne? =\
    /raisehand

as my luck stands for now, i'd be happy if i could even get bryntroll normal...

and i think you can count mea as one of the regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    /raisehand

as my luck stands for now, i'd be happy if i could even get bryntroll normal...

and i think you can count mea as one of the regulars.
    i thought you were main spec prot =X

edit: damn i wish i could give you some 264 tokens.
    Last edited by Nikoll; 2010-08-16 at 09:36 PM.
    Pondering returning.

While initially it bothered me, I don't even sweat it anymore. Now that I am raiding with Macabre, I take solace knowing that I can still hang with her regardless of her SM and heroic tier pieces.

just kiddin. just joined the guild and haven't had the privilege of getting stomped by her yet

While initially it bothered me, I don't even sweat it anymore. Now that I am raiding with Macabre, I take solace knowing that I can still hang with her regardless of her SM and heroic tier pieces.

just kiddin. just joined the guild and haven't had the privilege of getting stomped by her yet
    i'm finally collecting mine. every single person that got it before me quit...tbh, im more worried about my complete lack of tier pieces.
    Pondering returning.

i'm finally collecting mine. every single person that got it before me quit...tbh, im more worried about my complete lack of tier pieces.
    At least you have completed your infusions, bud. Beats the hell out of my progress in that quest chain. My only progress in the chain is crafting Shadow's Edge which I have now had since right after ICC opened up.

TBH, part of the reason that I am okay with not having it is what it would have cost me to have one. The guild(s) I have been in over the course of this xpak were not where I wanted to be. Should I have been willing to suck it up just for a weapon? It just wasn't worth it to me.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-08-16 at 09:39 PM.

At least you have completed your infusions, bud. Beats the hell out of my progress in that quest chain.
    the guilds you've been in wouldnt do that for you? thats shitty. make mac get you them.
    Pondering returning.

the guilds you've been in wouldnt do that for you? thats shitty. make mac get you them.
    But for what?? An orange weapon that collects dust in my bank?? I wouldn't complete it before Cata anyways. I have a 284 and I am fine with that. Besides, the RP flavor text on my current weapon SCREAMS paladin. Works for me.