View Poll Results: Do you like the model?

Voters
166. This poll is closed
  • Yes

48 28.92%
  • No

118 71.08%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I was just kidding about China, it a lovely country with a rich culture and beautiful landscape.
    Mostly true.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    Does anybody have any idea as to why they can't show bones? I mean, what's the big deal?
    I've wondered the same thing as to why in the U.S. female nipples can't be shown on tv.
    It's not even that I want to see them, I'd much rather see a hot guy's abs, I just think it's ridiculous that something so normal and natural is shunned.

I suppose in China they want to protect their children from fearing death, just like in the U.S. people fear their children prematurely knowing about sex.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    I believe it was something with that people are more likely to commit suicide.

But you can still jump off a cliff in wow china, so they should also remove fall damage I guess...
    But if you remove falling damage then all of the children will think that they can get [Going down?] irl.

And people think America is bad.. they got nothin' on China.

Does anybody have any idea as to why they can't show bones? I mean, what's the big deal?
    "disrespect for the dead", yes china are wierd ... and they cant show skeletons not bones

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    "disrespect for the dead", yes china are wierd ... and they cant show skeletons not bones
    It's not "wierd", it's other culture.
    You know YOU are weird to them, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the model, but not instead of my skinless chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Fowl View Post
    I've wondered the same thing as to why in the U.S. female nipples can't be shown on tv.
    It's not even that I want to see them, I'd much rather see a hot guy's abs, I just think it's ridiculous that something so normal and natural is shunned.

I suppose in China they want to protect their children from fearing death, just like in the U.S. people fear their children prematurely knowing about sex.
    Whoa....shh! There might be children on these forums. We must protect them from... it. (The S word!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    Why won't China just suck it up and allow bones for once? Do broken bones not exist in china? Do you get KFC wings without bones without a choice in China? Or is it that China is too Theocratic and obsessed with it's economy that they do not promote bone usage because they think it'll result in a few deaths? This is China, people. It's the largest population in the world. More people die because of punishment in sweatshops than people who saw bones and comitted suicide.

On Topic: On second thought, yeah I just got worked up for no reason didn't I. China as a culture is something remarkable. Their labor practices, however, are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

They are about to get it, or have got it. For those who don't know blizzard has to take out all showing bones in wow for it to be approved by china...i mean ALL bones, like for example when a player dies a tomb stone is there instead of their skeleton. Frost wryms are now blue drakes. undead have no showing, and all skulls have been removed from objects in game.

I see a lot of pot calling kettle black in this thread. It just happens to be the kettle has severe human rights violations and a non-democratic state. /cough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everafter View Post
    It's not "wierd", it's other culture.
    You know YOU are weird to them, right?
    I'm weird in any culture

Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    And people think America is bad.. they got nothin' on China.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486358/

No offense is intended. Just acknowledgment of bad things in every country/culture.

On topic, I don't like the mount. Considering the amount of work they had to do to get the game released there, it's pretty understandable why they didn't do a lot of work to put in a new DK mount.

I like the glowing gryphon. I wish they had those on the US realms. the changes are small but i guess that if thats whats needed for that game to happen then go do it. Though if i didnt hate gold sellers so much i would be....imma stop here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give it the armour and it would look great.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

It 'angers' the dead, or something like that.

Deleted
    Awesome frostwyrm , lol

Is there any other website that showcases these differences? The linked one is loading like an Elemental shaman afflicted with Chains of Ice, Judgement of Justice, Frostbolt, Hamstring... I could keep going, it's taking roughly 10 minutes to load all the pictures on each page.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    Give it the armour and it would look great.
    That's the way I was picturing it It looks a bit too "glowy" as it is now, But I was thinking with armour and a glow it could make me feel like that unicorn game from adultswim. I would play it everytime I mounted.

On a side note, good to see WotLK in China, let's hope they get Cata sooner.

So I'm guessing ICC is going to need a whole make over eh?