Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Awesome, finally someone would PROVE that WOTLK PVE is a faceroll

what you guys accomplish here absolutely blows me away, congrats 100x for your victories against festergut (i know he tested you a while) and ruby sanctum!! you guys would be downright frightening in gear, i wonder if paragon would be capable of tackling those guys in blues

keep it up!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Last Call

Gevlon has issued a last call to arms on <Undergeared>. We'll try to raid on Aug 21st to finish off Putricide and show there's still enough interest in the project for it to be worth going on. If we don't get enough people, <Undergeared> disbands.

Again, if you want to participate in this unique World of Warcraft guild, get a level 80 char to EU-Arathor, fit him up in blues, and help us kill Putricide on the 21st of August. After Putricide we got Blood Queen, Sindragosa and Arthas himself to kill. Come help us finish up WOTLK in blues.

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 05:07 PM ----------

Update: Gevlon provided an extra week for the revival of <Undergeared>. We'll try to raid on 21 and 28 of August, and if unable on both days we disband.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

heya mates, been away for roughly 2 months on vacation , but i'm back on the 23rd so see yas on the 28th!

hugmeh

gl guys, the no vent thing and the re rolling new toons seems a bit much, but GL.

10+ Year Old Account
    :<

I wish I could join y'all. Silly EU servers.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazad View Post
    Awesome, finally someone would PROVE that WOTLK PVE is a faceroll
    Yes because doing ICC normal with 30% actually proves something. Even in that gear, and they didn't even kill the hardest bosses.
    No offense.
    Just big congratulations for time effort and project too.
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

Quote Originally Posted by zeo View Post
    Yes because doing ICC normal with 30% actually proves something. Even in that gear, and they didn't even kill the hardest bosses.
    No offense.
    Just big congratulations for time effort and project too.
    After reading your excellent post i can state for a fact you haven't read the whole thread and just bothered with a dirty cheap attack, good for you dumbo.

they started from way before and even got fester down when even pugs failed WITH the buff in 245+ gear.

now go back to your corner and try to bully the cockroaches again.

I did read all the thread and posts too, still for me this doesn't prove anything.
    And if pugs failed on Festergut normal, doesn't mean all servers fail like yours.
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

Quote Originally Posted by zeo View Post
    I did read all the thread and posts too, still for me this doesn't prove anything.
    And if pugs failed on Festergut normal, doesn't mean all servers fail like yours.
    Sad people who can't acknowledge what people do that you would never thought of doing yourself are a dime a dozen.

Anyone with half a brain knows that these people can put on normal gear and do H LK. A feat most of the people posting here saying "WOTLK IS FACE ROLL" can't do. So congratulations guys on completing a difficult endeavor. To everyone else that thinks WOTLK is face roll, turn off the buff and play with your gear and no buff. Don't even have to use blues.

I think this is an awesome idea. Congrats to your guild on your accomplishments, you guys prove that skill > gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelister View Post
    After reading your excellent post i can state for a fact you haven't read the whole thread and just bothered with a dirty cheap attack, good for you dumbo.

they started from way before and even got fester down when even pugs failed WITH the buff in 245+ gear.

now go back to your corner and try to bully the cockroaches again.
    You can't bring up pugs for one thing, they aren't a guild of skilled players. Unless you can prove that their roster changes dramatically each time they raid, Pugs are just that,Pugs. Another thing is that these players are skilled, they will read up on their classes, find out what they need to do and be basically as skilled as they are on their main. I bet those pugs who failed at Fustergut became guilds, they would pass him within a week at most. With that said, they won't IMO accomplish their goal of raiding all of Wraith before Cata. One thing is that they are raiding once a week and so that will take awhile to complete everything and two, there seems to be less interest in this as Gelvon had issue a Call To Arms. If they had a dedicated core group of members raiding atleast 2 times a week, I would give them a better chance, but as of right now, no.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The bosses that they haven't killed yet are among the same bosses who cause PuG's full of the "5.7k GS and link Frostwing Achievement or no response" types of people to fail. The same mechanics that cause those people to mess up and fail are causing them to not meet their DPS or healing requirements to down the boss. Good job to them thus far I say, and I hope they keep up the good work.

eh, only mildly impressive. Highly skilled? i remember reading the first few posts, and he states several noobish mistakes they make. Also, they have only killed each boss once. Grats on doing something different, but id wager most non noob raiders could do the same if they had the inclination to.

Keep up the good work, will you continue with this at Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by McCheese View Post
    id wager most non noob raiders could do the same if they had the inclination to.
    Which is exactly what they wanted to prove. You missed the point: as far as I get it, it wasn't about proving how skilled they are.

If there's going to be a US branch for a Cata project, I would love to join in, We could use some good people on Ravencrest, Maybe get above some rp servers...

Just a suggestion.
    Oh... A Twilight/Wow Cross over RP huh?... Alright, I'll join in, My name is Bae'noukul, I'm a 36,978 year old Demon Warlock. I walk into the room where everything is happening now, and because I need to have one weakness I DIE ON THE SPOT. Three guesses as to what my weakness was.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookies_N_Creme View Post
    If there's going to be a US branch for a Cata project, I would love to join in, We could use some good people on Ravencrest, Maybe get above some rp servers...

Just a suggestion.
    There already exists an Alliance offset of the <Undergeared> project. They operate on the Alliance on the Forgotten Coast realm. They have a forum, a blog and a recruitment post on the realm forums.

---------- Post added 2010-08-25 at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by quiz View Post
    Keep up the good work, will you continue with this at Cataclysm?
    Gevlon has, on occasion, talked about continuing the project for Cataclysm. On my behalf, I'll transfer my shaman to my main realm when Cata hits (or we finish ICC, whichever comes first) and if I do join the Cata version of the project it will be on a different class.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    you guys are awesome, much love and respect to you!