Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hopes:
    1) Bosses will be hard
    2) The acendants boss will have multiple difficulties depending on kill order (iron council ulduar)
    3) The two dragons will also be similar, or perhaps a romulo and juliane style fight,both must die at same time?
    4) Cho'gall has some kind of internal comflict with himself during the fight, the heads arguing with each other :P
    5) Sinestra gets new voice acting, her fight has the difficulty as algalon

Their stand on Shred still being a positional attack is quite stupid. Feral Cat have no option than mangle.

Mangle buffed in Cataclyms? Why the hell Feral cats need 2 different attack, one from behind and one for up front. Either remove one skill or get rid of "positional requirement" on Shred, Blizz!

Oh, man. I really hope they give Theralion his old voice back.

a thought occurs: does anyone remember seeing the screenshots of like a zombie/undead onyxia and nefarion? perhaps they are part of the sinestra encounter (unless it has already been stated otherwise, in which case i will retract my supposition)

the chogall model is seriously hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    a thought occurs: does anyone remember seeing the screenshots of like a zombie/undead onyxia and nefarion? perhaps they are part of the sinestra encounter (unless it has already been stated otherwise, in which case i will retract my supposition)

nefarion is the last boss in blackwing descent and onyxia judging by audio files are gonne play a part in the nefarion fight.

I had half expected them to either remove lightwell or make it something like:
    Lightwell:When this spell is used a Holy Aura radiates forth improving the healing recieved by friendly targets within X yards by X percent for X duration.
    The Lightwell also heals for y over y time when touched by friendly targets. Healing stops if target takes damage equal to 30% of the priests health pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    I had half expected them to either remove lightwell or make it something like:
    Lightwell:When this spell is used a Holy Aura radiates forth improving the healing recieved by friendly targets within X yards by X percent for X duration.
    The Lightwell also heals for y over y time when touched by friendly targets. Healing stops if target takes damage equal to 30% of the priests health pool.
    I've been expecting them to remove lightwell for years lol! As i'm sure many others have. It's never been a useful talent and never will be now that we have prayer of mending and circle of healing. The only fix is to make it into a kind of HoT counterpart to the warlock's healthstone (call it a "healthshard" or something?), and remove the break on damage entirely. Then maybe it'll be useful, rather than be the most useless talent in the game. But I doubt they'll do that.

Those dragons looked awesome :O

Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    Well she is alive, it's just that in Outland she used a generic dragon model so you couldn't see the scars afflicted upon her by Deathwing attempting to mate with her and being defeated by Korialstrasz.

Also, I'm not sure, but I believe BC takes place before she created the first Twilight Dragons, one of whom, Dargonax, destabilized during a fight with various dragons and lore heroes and burned away, taking Sinestra with him.

Whether she survived or died but was resurrected is up to speculation.
    Thanks for the info.
    It would be nice if the model in the Outlands was updated to reflect what the new model shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    With that much DERP Halfus Wyrmbreaker and Garrosh could probably be cousins, if not estranged half-brothers.

Just to clarify: Now that Curse "owns" the site, we won't have the gigantic MLG board on the front page for a week ever again, right?

It sucked having to avoid the site due to a crappy computer. XD

Nice looking raid!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like all of the models, but I think Cho'gall stole too many eyes from C'thun for my tastes.

Deleted
    I can't help but laugh when I see cho'gall's right head.

Looks unbelievably retarded and probably wouldn't look out of place captioned with "Herp Derp Derp!"

If they want to make the Cho'gall model look 10 times better, just replace the big googly eye on his left head (our right... you know the one I mean) from a big eye with a normal iris to something similar to the eyes that are on his body, with a slitted iris instead of a normal big round one.

Tiny simple change, would do wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Theratzil View Post
    Have you guys missed something? no ones mentioning, WE MIGHT RAISE THE LVL CAP TO 85 NEXT PATCH! !
    Well, it's about time. Feels like the beta will go on forever anyway...
    /thread

Deleted
    Is MLG Offline at the moment? since i can't see it. it's just the logo.

Anyone else noticed that the Twilight Concil cowl resembles Sinestra's Head (ears/horns)?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Cho%27gall

The twilight dragons look like twilight dragons...so what?

I always found it odd that people moan about dragon models being reused. What are they supposed to look like they're dragons! Dragons look like other dragons.. I'm failing too see why we need all of them looking different. Its like saying that human model is the same as the rest its reused!!!1111 Ofc its reused what do you expect them to do add a 3rd arm?