10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky, you get to work on H LK. My guild's been having some attendance problems and we're still stuck at 10/12 T_T
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Lucky, you get to work on H LK. My guild's been having some attendance problems and we're still stuck at 10/12 T_T
    ouch. well, there is probably going to be some solid raiders looking for new homes soon. we have 46 right now since we merged with another guild. i cant imagine everyone sticking around.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a few extra people that won't make it into raids, there.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Aq 40 and mc Mondays.
    Pondering returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    Aq 40 and mc Mondays.

nice ret, seems that you are gearing and spec is alright. 8.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by creampuffz View Post
    nice ret, seems that you are gearing and spec is alright. 8.5/10
    No respect.
    /end dangerfield
    Pondering returning.

Nikoll gets a 10/10 imo best ret in the world!! What guild did u merge with?

Quote Originally Posted by Faids View Post
    Nikoll gets a 10/10 imo best ret in the world!! What guild did u merge with?
    Tba.
    Pondering returning.

Deleted
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7gall&cn=Nzall, saving for the 10K i need for my 25 saronite.

Regardless of your gear being a bit "outdated" you seem to know what you're doing, enchants, gems and profs are all top notch and grats on Tiny abom aswell and Gl farming the gold for Se!

10/10
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Deleted
    how can my gear be outdated? all my gear is 3.3 and up, except for neck, bracers and trinket. or do i need to have Halion loot for it to not be outdated? i'm currently in a pug that tries to down 10man every week, but we only managed once so far, and i was not there on the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    how can my gear be outdated? all my gear is 3.3 and up, except for neck, bracers and trinket. or do i need to have Halion loot for it to not be outdated? i'm currently in a pug that tries to down 10man every week, but we only managed once so far, and i was not there on the kill.
    think he means you dont have the tokens for 264/277
    Pondering returning.

Wasn't ment like that, couldn't find the right word to describe it hench why i typed it "outdated", point was we're a few months into icc now and even the worsed guilds on my server got into hardmodes, didn't knew you pugged so please don't be offended.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."

Deleted
    pugs are master at not caring about the rest. in an average 25 man pug, you have at least 2 people (often at least one healer) that leaves at the sight of the first wipe. once those are gone, the treshold for the rest is lowered considerably.

and once you get a group that sticks together, they think that blood prince council is too hard, never mind the fact that it's easier than putricide and deathwhisper (according to the guides i read).

Yeah if you can get Pp down you can easily get bloodwing and dreamwalker aswell, sindragosa is a bit tougher as it needs alot of coordination.

FLAME ON!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Retlolmourne

excuse the name, my guild didn't think i would waste the £6 on a name change from Retlolhammer, to Retlolmourne.

Any feedback would be appreciated . Currently trying to get a Heroic Winding Sheet!

For whatever reason I can't post links...haven't posted here enough apparently.

Character: Elimine
    Realm: Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Irahgy View Post
    FLAME ON!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Retlolmourne

excuse the name, my guild didn't think i would waste the £6 on a name change from Retlolhammer, to Retlolmourne.
    Only thing I see is the HWT, surely you must be able to get something like Heroic fang?

The spec is kinda ummm interesting. No Aura Mastery, but you went 8 points into holy... and instead spent 5/5 on 5% increased heals,why? I can get behind picking up the one in holy because you have to with 2/2 UF to get to AM, but are your healers that bad that 5% healing to and from you is a good choice over aura mastery?

8.5/10

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eluamous View Post
    Any feedback would be appreciated . Currently trying to get a Heroic Winding Sheet!

For whatever reason I can't post links...haven't posted here enough apparently.

Character: Elimine
    Realm: Stormrage
    You're like | | that far over hit cap, which means you can dump the badge belt for cold wraith links off dreamwalker or vengeful noose for badges.

Every slot that has a +4 str or better slot bonus you should be gemming 10str/10 crit to get I believe. Profs are kinda meh, but whatever is clever in my book.

Your spec... vindication in PvE why? take those two points and the two points out of Imp HoP and get to AM in Holy.

and now once again.....

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ood&cn=Eladrin
    Last edited by Eladrin; 2010-08-31 at 01:15 AM.

9/10 - Gearing, Spec + Glyphs are fine, but why the heck have you got 40 expertise? Grabbing the crafted boots will bring you down by around 10 and give you some more crit. (7exp from boots +3 from human racial right?). Otherwise seems good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Your spec... vindication in PvE why? take those two points and the two points out of Imp HoP and get to AM in Holy.
    If he HAS to take Vindication, that is the preferred spec.

Vindication is a 15% physical damage reduction on most bosses.